Our Privacy Poicy
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users that are based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites across the Internet.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website’s web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user’s IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers. This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission.
My friends, tonight we bring you something entirely different. Something special. The poets will rest, the sonnets will be silent, and what words of love there are will not be spoken. Tonight, my friends, and I can hear you out there, sitting alone, like me, in your chairs, your beds, driving down an empty street with no one but me to listen to your weeping; tonight, I'm going to bring you Armageddon."
Author: Charles Grant
- Raven Moore Quotes (4 sayings)
- Thomas Dolby Quotes (13 sayings)
- Stephen B Pearl Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mark Hanna Quotes (2 sayings)
- Fang Chen Quotes (1 sayings)
- Anasia Nicole Hixon Quotes (2 sayings)
- Anthony De Sa Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mathias Rust Quotes (16 sayings)
- Elisabeth Eaves Quotes (5 sayings)
- Lisa Anderson Quotes (1 sayings)