Famous Quotes About A Girl With Blue Eyes
Browse 8 famous quotes and sayings about A Girl With Blue Eyes.
Top Quotes About A Girl With Blue Eyes
1. "As I brush my long, brown hair, the girl in the mirror with blue eyes too big for her head stares back at me. Wait...I don't have blue eyes! Then I realize I haven't been looking into the mirror. I've been staring at a poster of Kristen Stewart for five minutes. My own hair is actually fine."
Author: Andrew Shaffer
2. "The ball was held in a middle-class home. The girls were anemic - some of them; the others were red as raspberries. John liked the pale ones best, the ones with black or blue rings round their eyes. They looked so sad and suffering and pitiable, and they cast tender yearning glances at him, such yearning glances."
Author: August Strindberg
3. "...he was presently rewarded with the sight of the present day disgrace of England. Out of the bathing tent, and into the full sunlight, came a girl with nothing on, for skin tight blue stockinette is nothing in the eyes of Modesty; every elevation, every depression, every crease in her shameless anatomy exposed to a hundred pairs of eyes...'That girl in blue. Don't any of them wear decent clothing?' (Victor asks the gentleman seated next to him.)...'The scraggy ones do,' replied the other..."
Author: Henry De Vere Stacpoole
4. "Hmmm," he said, "Lauren Elizabeth Danner.Elizabeth is a beautiful name and so is Lauren. They suit you."Unable to endure the sweet torment of having him flirt with her, Lauren said repressively, "I was named after two maiden aunts.One of them had a squint and the other had warts."Nick ignored that and continued aloud. "Color of eyes,blue." He regarded her over the top of the file, his gray eyes intimate and teasing. "They are definitely blue.A man could lose himself in those eyes of yours-they're gorgeous.""My right eye used to wobble unless I wore my glasses," Lauren informed him blithely. "They had to operate on it.""A little girl with wobbly blue eyes and glasses on her nose," he reflected with a slow grin. "I'll bet you were cute.""I looked studious,not cute."
Author: Judith McNaught
5. "There you go with the breasts too big again. I rub my eraser over the sketchbook page and brush the crumbs away before reworking my lines over the ghosted image. With each stroke of the pencil my dream girl comes to life, her heart-shaped face graced with huge blue eyes and plump bow lips. Oh, how I want to kiss those lips"
Author: Ruth Clampett
6. "They play in the Meadow. The dancing girl with the dark hair and blue eyes. The boy with blond curls and gray eyes, struggling to keep up with her on his chubby toddler legs. It took five, ten, fifteen years for me to agree. But Peeta wanted them so badly. When I first felt her stirring inside of me, I was consumed with a terror that felt as old as life itself. Only the joy of holding her in my arms could tame it."
Author: Suzanne Collins
7. "Okay", I breathed. "Then what will it take?" I was completely out of my element. Begging a girl to go on a date with me. This was fucked up.""Miss it."I stared into her cold, blue eyes and knew I'd just met the kind of girl books are written about."
Author: Tarryn Fisher
8. "Here was an ugly little girl asking for beauty....A little black girl who wanted to rise up out of the pit of her blackness and see the world with blue eyes. His outrage grew and felt like power. For the first time he honestly wished he could work miracles."
Author: Toni Morrison
Quotes About A Girl With Blue Eyes Pictures