Famous Quotes About A Lot Of Money
Browse 44 famous quotes and sayings about A Lot Of Money.
Top Quotes About A Lot Of Money
1. "Films that score very high with test audiences generally tend to not be so great. But, there's a lot of money involved in making movies, and it's a way for people to reassure themselves, who have spent money, and it's also a way to work out how to market a movie."
Author: Andrew Dominik
2. "When I first moved to L.A., I didn't have a lot of money to join a gym or take classes, so I improvised. My sister and I went to the library and looked over their DVD collection and discovered Neena and Veena, these Egyptian twins who have a whole series of belly dancing routines. We did them all."
Author: AnnaLynne McCord
3. "I don't say he's a great man. Willie Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid. He's not to be allowed to fall in his grave like an old dog. Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a person."
Author: Arthur Miller
4. "God, I'd love to do a big commercial movie that made a lot of money and whose plot was interesting too."
Author: Bob Balaban
5. "And I suppose you know who Magnus' father is?" Luke said."I paid a lot of money once to find it out," Raphael said."
Author: Cassandra Clare
6. "The movies I usually do are maybe three or four weeks because they don't have a lot of money."
Author: Catherine Keener
7. "I'm fulfilled in what I do. I never thought that a lot of money or fine clothes - the finer things of life - would make you happy. My concept of happiness is to be filled in a spiritual sense."
Author: Coretta Scott King
8. "This teaching job did not pay a lot of money, because, let's face it, nobody gives a flying fuck about education, but it was a temporary position."
Author: Daniel Handler
9. "Our society spends a lot of money on prison bars. For the sake of our kids, let's invest in monkey bars."
Author: Darell Hammond
10. "...having a lot of money does not immunize people from suffering or fear."
Author: David Foster Wallace
11. "When I started, you didn't make a lot of money by being a comedian. You didn't get a lot of respect."
Author: David Steinberg
12. "I do not need a lot of money to be happy."
Author: Debra Winger
13. "I have a lot of money stashed away, but I do live my life from day to day."
Author: Elton John
14. "If your goal is to make money, becoming an entrepreneur is a sucker's bet. Sure, some entrepreneurs make a lot of money, but if you calculate the amount of stress-inducing work and time it takes and multiply that by the low likelihood of success and eventual payoff, it is not a great way to get rich."
Author: Eric Ries
15. "My family didn't have a lot of money, and I'm grateful for that. Money is the longest route to happiness."
Author: Evangeline Lilly
16. "The economics of baseball are the big problem. The big clubs make a lot of money and the little clubs don't."
Author: Fay Vincent
17. "Back in the day, cooking definitely was the thing where you could make a lot of money. Also, it was something that I liked to do."
Author: Flavor Flav
18. "A lot of money eliminates a category of worry. If your car breaks down, you're still going to get through the day. But it doesn't make you a happy person if you weren't a happy person before."
Author: Gary David Goldberg
19. "The first prize for any production is, if you can find a location that means you don't have to build sets, that will serve, and is not excessively expensive to hire, then it can save you a lot of money."
Author: Gavid Hood
20. "YANNI "JOHNNY" BACOLAS: I would always tell him, "Layne [Staley], why don't you take off, go to some deserted island, hire the best counselors, and just kick this shit? Go for six months if you have to." And his rebuttal was, "Johnny, I have celebrity status and I have a lot of money. I could fly planes out to deliver me the dope if I wanted to — and that's what I would do. I can't escape."
Author: Greg Prato
21. "You have to draw on your unconscious when you make a film - you can't worry about whether it's costing a lot of money."
Author: Guillaume Canet
22. "I understood why films were made, and if they made a lot of money, they were successful. All of these things I knew. As a ten-year-old boy, I didn't really think a lot about finances or celebrity. I always viewed films as kind of what I imagined a summer camp to be like."
Author: Henry Thomas
23. "Profile has half the publishing and they control and administer the publishing and distribute and own the records, so our group is a 10-point crew. But we got a lot of money off of the shows."
Author: Jam Master Jay
24. "Acting is easy and fun. You earn a lot of money, and you bang out with girls. The profession is given tremendous significance within our society, but it's not really worthy of it."
Author: James Spader
25. "I have a very big phone book and a very long reach around the world. And I think - I don't think, I know - that 95 percent of the people who I know who weren't born into success who have become successful and done things that are different and made a lot of money and had a lot of excitement in their life are people who never hear the word 'no.'"
Author: Jerry Weintraub
26. "I made a small fortune. I made a lot of money and I made a lot of other people wealthy."
Author: Jim Cramer
27. "We have a sickness in our society. If you say that somebody is a 'success', isn't it that usually what you mean is that they've made a lot of money, or have a lot of money?... Whrereas I would define a successful human being - - if you think twice about it, and question that assumption, you know, wouldn't that actually be somebody who brings out the best in other people? Someone who gives - - adds beauty to the lives of others, in some way?" John Robbins - author of 'The Good Life"
Author: John Robbins
28. "When someone succeeded in quickly making a lot of money in America, people said he had made his fortune."
Author: Julius Streicher
29. "I grew up in a really small town with not a lot of money, and I liked singing, but it was just something that was a hobby."
Author: Justin Bieber
30. "Working at a startup to make a lot of money was never a thing, and that's why I decided to just finish up school. That was way more important for me."
Author: Kevin Systrom
31. "I don't need a lot of money. Simplicity is the answer for me."
Author: Linda McCartney
32. "Jesus didn't mean this as a sweeping command for everyone who has a lot of money. Jesus meant this for any of us who wallow in whatever abundance we have. I imagine Jesus looked straight into this young man's soul and said, "I want you to give up the one thing you crave more than me. Then come, follow me."
Author: Lysa TerKeurst
33. "I blew about pounds 70,000 on stupid things - a very expensive car which got written off, and nightclubs. I'd always pick up the bill. It's very easy to spend a lot of money in a short space of time, going out."
Author: Mark Lester
34. "People really do spend a lot of money on their pets - sometimes more then themselves."
Author: Oksana Baiul
35. "You can actually make a lot of money and do a lot of good in the world. I don't see those things as being in opposition to one another. I never have."
Author: Peter Blair Henry
36. "The diet industry is making a lot of money selling us fad diets, nonfat foods full of chemicals, gym memberships, and pills while we lose a piece of our self-esteem every time we fail another diet or neglect to use the gym membership we could barely afford."
Author: Portia De Rossi
37. "Hollywood don't always pay a lot of money. Because we're English they think we're cheap!"
Author: Ray Winstone
38. "You should've just gotten a kids' meal." Adrian told me, pointing to my half-eaten burger and fries. "You could've saved me a lot of money. And gotten a toy."
Author: Richelle Mead
39. "A lot of people feel trapped by circumstance, by the expectations of others or the perception that they need a lot of money. They would like to have a different direction in their lives, but they're held back by fear or desires that are incompatible with that freedom."
Author: Roz Savage
40. "Long Kiss Goodnight has a huge cult following. They could make another version of that movie right now and make a lot of money."
Author: Samuel L. Jackson
41. "Causes do matter. And the world is changed by people who care deeply about causes – about things that matter. We don't have to be particularly smart or talented. We don't need a lot of money or education. All we really need is to be passionate about something important; something bigger than ourselves. And it's that commitment to a worthwhile cause that changes the world."
Author: Steve Goodier
42. "People have to pay a lot of money to play soccer here."
Author: Thomas Dooley
43. "Advances don't fundamentally interest me. It sounds terribly naive, but money doesn't really mean anything to me. If a lot of money came my way, I'm certainly not going to say no. But it hasn't come my way as yet, and I'm not heartbroken."
Author: Upamanyu Chatterjee
44. "I was offered 'I'm A Celebrity...' for a lot of money, but I don't like the level of degradation."
Author: Vinnie Jones
Quotes About A Lot Of Money Pictures