Famous Quotes About Achieve Goals
Browse 51 famous quotes and sayings about Achieve Goals.
Top Quotes About Achieve Goals
1. "We never had planned to hijack a ship. We never thought of any war plans outside the Palestinian lands. We wished that the program had not failed and then the warriors could have achieved their goals."
Author: Abu Abbas
2. "We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals. All we have to do is find such strength within ourselves. Know how to develop it."
Author: Alain Robert
3. "People won't respect you until you achieve the respectable goals."
Author: Amit Kalantri
4. "For a business to strengthen its position on the market, its managers should become skillful at helping their subordinates to set and achieve specific and measurable goals with realistic deadlines and clear expectations. Managers should also mentor employees through challenges, helping them grow and develop new skills."
Author: Anna Stevens
5. "Through the centuries, men of law have been persistently concerned with the resolution of disputes in ways that enable society to achieve its goals with a minimum of force and maximum of reason."
Author: Archibald Cox
6. "Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own highest value and, like all of man's values, it has to be earned.His own happiness is man's only moral purpose, but only his own virtue can achieve it…Life is the reward of virtue- and happiness is the goal and the reward of life.Happiness is a state of non-contradictory joy- a joy without penalty or guilt, a joy that does not clash with any of your values and does not work for your won destruction, not the joy of escaping from your mind, but using your mind's fullest power.Happiness is possible only to a rational man, the man who desires nothing but rational goals, seek nothing but rational values and finds his joy in nothing bu rational actions.The symbol of all relationships among such men, the moral symbol of respect for human beings, is the trade…A trader is a man who earns what he gets and does not give or take the undeserved."
Author: Ayn Rand
7. "To me, technology was a means to an end to achieve the social justice goals, stronger democracy and more effective government that is the aim of what I do."
Author: Beth Simone Noveck
8. "We believe very passionately that an international approach is necessary to achieve some of these goals."
Author: Bob Menendez
9. "No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals."
Author: Brian Tracy
10. "Connecticut's first responders and defense workers work every day to help us achieve these goals."
Author: Christopher Dodd
11. "Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success."
Author: David Joseph Schwartz
12. "Whether people want to do business or sell things online, reach new people and be found, showcase their achievements, or communicate with their friends or family, Weebly is the best way for them to create a high-quality site that meets their goals."
Author: David Rusenko
13. "Resistance is a powerful motivator precisely because it enables us to fulfill our longing to achieve our goals while letting us boldly recognize and name the obstacles to those achievements."
Author: Derrick A. Bell
14. "It seems clear to me that the Obama Administration has no human rights policy. That is, while in some inchoate sense they would like respect for human rights to grow around the world, as all Americans would, they have no actual policy to achieve that goal - and they subordinate it to all their other policy goals."
Author: Elliott Abrams
15. "Many of us have convinced ourselves that compromise is necessary to achieve our goals, that all of our goals are not attainable so we should eliminate the extraneous, prioritize our desires, and accept less than the moon."
Author: Garth Stein
16. "Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile."
Author: Gary Ryan Blair
17. "The Jews are known for their perseverance and this is what helps them achieve their goals. Perseverance means continuous persistence in a course of action, a purpose, in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement."
Author: H.W. Charles
18. "To Achieve your weight loss goals, need an exercise and water"
Author: Irak Ibrahim Hussain Didi
19. "The pretty ones are usually unhappy. They expect everyone to be enamored of their beauty. How can a person be content when their happiness lies in someone else's hands, ready to be crushed at any moment? Ordinary-looking people are far superior, because they are forced to actually work hard to achieve their goals, instead of expecting people to fall all over themselves to help them."
Author: J. Cornell Michel
20. "The way to achieve your goals is step by step, you just need to build enough track, to be ahead of the train." ~ John Milton Lawrence"
Author: John Milton Lawrence
21. "Nobody - myself included - believes that we could ever achieve total information awareness. But the government needs to set goals and long-range objectives. Total information awareness is a good goal."
Author: John Poindexter
22. "You have to be the one setting your own goals, trying to achieve those goals."
Author: Johnny Bench
23. "Allow your past achievements to provide fuel for your current goals."
Author: Josh Hinds
24. "Easy is not an option! Everything is hard! We get negative and give up! dont give up! you have a dream you protect it and cherish it, You find it achieve it and stare failure in the face and show them why you can! Happiness, and the feel good things of life are all fun and games but its never the things that make the person you want to be! The person you want to be is only in your mind and never leaves! Most of you are afraid to show it or share it or afraid of losing a friend because you chose to be something different! What about you? what about your dreams and your goals? where do you stand in your own life? we lose concious of the fact that we actually matter, Think of your own well being for once, goals or no goals still no matter what be yourself!https://www.facebook.com/CreatingNewL..."
Author: Kevin Skeens
25. "It's shown and proved that hard work pays off. Make goals, achieve them and replace them with new goals."
Author: Lance Gross
26. "Persistence is important in every endeavor. Whether it's finishing your homework, completing school, working late to finish a project, or "finishing the drill" in sports, winners persist to the point of sacrifice in order to achieve their goals."
Author: Lee Ellis
27. "The Power of Less is perfect for achieving goals: Limit yourself to fewer goals, and you'll achieve more. At the same time, we'll look at ways to narrow your focus on your projects, so that you can complete them more effectively and move forward on your goals. We'll apply limitations to our projects to increase our effectiveness."
Author: Leo Babauta
28. "Each man lives for himself, uses his freedom to achieve his personal goals, and feels with his whole being that right now he can or cannot do such-and-such an action; but as soon as he does it, this action, committed at a certain moment in time, becomes irreversible, and makes itself the property of history, in which is has not a free but a predestined significance."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
29. "Man lives consciously for himself, but serves as an unconscious instrument for the achievement of historical, universally human goals."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
30. "If you have the talent and if you have the ability, and you work for it, you can achieve your goals."
Author: Liang Chow
31. "A note of caution: We can never achieve goals that envy sets for us. Looking at your friends and wishing you had what they had is a waste of precious energy. Because we are all unique, what makes another happy may do the opposite for you. That's why advice is nice but often disappointing when heeded."
Author: Marcus Buckingham
32. "Plane Ride - In our sport it is natural and necessary to set up goals to inspire us. We all want to achieve the next level, the break-thru performance. What we (all of us) must not forget is that the journey to these goals is the best part. The daily process of obtaining success takes up the majority of our time and effort throughout our lives. Remember to appreciate what you've done in the past and what you are doing in the present on your way to higher goals. This will allow you to always strive for something more without missing out on the fact that your path to success is as much a starting point as it is a finish line."
Author: Matthew Alan
33. "We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve."
Author: Maxwell Maltz
34. "Reagan's approach will achieve one of the basic goals of the conservative: Things remain basically the same. The rich stay rich and the poor stay poor, or even a little poorer."
Author: Mike Royko
35. "Hamas, they are using civilians' lives, they are using children, they are using the suffering of people every day to achieve their goals. And this is what I hate."
Author: Mosab Hassan Yousef
36. "Failure does not connote that you achieved nothing. It denotes that you are on an adventure towards finding what will eventually advance you to the realization of your goals."
Author: Ogwo David Emenike
37. "If you took one-tenth the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out... Complaining does not work as a strategy. We all have finite time and energy. Any time we spend whining is unlikely to help us achieve our goals. And it won't make us happier."
Author: Randy Pausch
38. "Happiness lies not in the position, descent, or any property, but, that happiness lies in religion, science, manners, and achieve my goals."
Author: Rifhi Siddiq
39. "...study the scriptures; pray morning and night; keep a near, well-groomed appearance; follow a schedule; set and achieve goals; be honest in all your dealings; keep commandments; and always live the standards revealed by prophets."
Author: Robert D. Hales
40. "A revolutionary in every bedroom cannot fail to shake up the status quo. And if it is your wife that is revolting, you can't just split to the suburbs. Feminism, when it truly achieves it's goals, will crack through the most basic structures of our society."
Author: Shulamith Firestone
41. "Only once in my lifetime , I truly believe I find someone who can turn my world around , I share dreams that I never achieved and goals that were achieved , but there was always a part of me that hoped for more , and so there was a part of me that was always a fool ,"
Author: Sikhwetha Maanda Stanley
42. "If I believe my ability is small, then my efforts will be shallow and my push weak. If I think I am not capable, I will not try with energy. Without strong belief, I won't seek the knowledge required to achieve my goals. I will not launch out into the deep or push against obstacles with the force that confidence brings."
Author: Stella Payton
43. "Circumstances, knowledge or birth do not determine the realisation of your desires. It is only you who are blocking the achievement of your dreams and goals."
Author: Stephen Richards
44. "Self-belief, also called self-efficacy, is the kind of feeling you have when you have, like a Jedi, mastered a particular kind of skill and with its help have been able to achieve your set goals."
Author: Stephen Richards
45. "Action separates the heroes from the cowards, the achievers from the complainers, the successful from the mere dreamers, the happy from the envious; it separates those who rise to the challenge of their goals from the haters who cower in the shadow of stagnancy."
Author: Steve Maraboli
46. "To achieve these goals [of making good landscapes}, there is but one necessity: when preparing and approving plans for new places, or spending money on old places, we must look beyond the confines of each and every project. Gazing at these wider horizons, we shall see that development projects are initiated by specialists who have been imprisioned within "closely drawn technical limits" and "narrowly drawn territorial boundaries" (Weddle 1967; vii)."
Author: Tom Turner
47. "Ukraine is also successfully moving toward democracy and making progress expanding freedoms and rights to its people. We can help Ukraine achieve these goals and improve its economy by normalizing trade relations."
Author: Vito Fossella
48. "I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20."
Author: Warren Buffett
49. "...once you recognize, or admit, that your primary goal is to fully express yourself, you will find the means to achieve the rest of your goals..."
Author: Warren G. Bennis
50. "Whoever thinks of stopping the uprising before it achieves its goals, I will give him ten bullets in the chest."
Author: Yasser Arafat
Quotes About Achieve Goals Pictures