Famous Quotes About Acting Okay
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Acting Okay.
Top Quotes About Acting Okay
1. "You guys know I love you, right?" I glance between them, knowing they'll freak, but it has to be said. They look at each other, exchanging a look of alarm, both of them wondering what could've possibly happened to the girl they once pegged as the Ice Queen. "Um, okay..." Haven says, shaking her head. But I just smile and grasp them both to me, squeezing them tightly as I whisper to Miles, "Whatever you do don't stop acting or singing, it's going to bring you great happiness." And before he can respond, I've moved on to Haven, knowing I have to get this over with and quick, so I can get Damen to Ava's, but determined to find a way to urge her to love herself more, and that Josh is worth hanging on to for however long it lasts. "You have so much value," I tell her. "So much to give--I just wish you could see how bright your star truly does shine." "Um, gag!" she says, laughing as she untangles herself from my grip. "Are you okay?"
Author: Alyson Noel
2. "The more I stare at it, the more the popcorn ceiling above me resembles an exquisite mosaic. Yellow rings from a leaky roof add pizazz to the imperfect white mounds; the reflection of a parked car outside the hotel room highlights the design in a brilliant, abstract pattern. I try to find a name for this provocative image and decide on "Cottage Cheese, Glorified."And that's when it becomes obvious that I'm distracting myself from thinking about the U-turn my life just took. I wonder if Galen is back yet. I wonder what he's thinking. I wonder if Rayna is okay, if she has a killer headache like I do, if chloroform affects a full-blooded Syrena the way it affects humans. I bet that now she really will try to shoot my mom with her harpoon, which reminds me again of the past twenty-four hours of craziness."
Author: Anna Banks
3. "One of the first exercises we did in acting class my freshman year was to stand in two rows, two lines facing each other as a class, and just make sounds and move in some completely nonsensical way out into the center of the room. Sort of make an idiot out of yourself, essentially, but to be okay with that."
Author: Chris Parnell
4. "Quadruple crap. Why couldn't I control myself? Why did he have this effect on me? "Are you compelling me right now?"To my surprise, his smile held an edge of sadness. "That would give you a much needed excuse, but I am afraid I am not."Curse my body for reacting to his. As long as I kept him out of my heart, I would be okay."I think it a bit too late for that, my dear.""You're using old man speak again." I made a face. "It's creepy."He chuckled. "I'll try to remember that, but I haven't been around humans much in the past hundred years. It's hard to keep up with the changes in common dialect.""Let's keep on topic, Jett. You were going to teach me how to control my mind."
Author: Christie Rich
5. "He reached over and took my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. He toyed with my fingers for a while, then brought my hand up to his lips and kissed them slowly, one by one."What did you want to talk about tonight, Kelsey?""Uh…" What the heck did I want to talk about? For the life of me, I couldn't remember. Oh yeah. I shook off my reaction to him and braced myself."Ren, I would kind of prefer it if you would sit across from me so I can see you. You're a little less distracting from over there."He laughed at me. "Okay, Kells. Whatever you say."He slid a chair across from me and then sat down. Leaning over, he picked up my foot and brought it up to his lap.I twitched my leg. "What are you doing?""Relax. You seem tense." He began massaging my foot. I started to protest, but he just gave me a look."
Author: Colleen Houck
6. "Culture. A culture is a people enacting a story." "A people enacting a story. And a story again is …?" "A scenario interrelating man, the world, and the gods." "Okay. So you're saying that the people of my culture are enacting their own story about man, the world, and the gods." "That's right."
Author: Daniel Quinn
7. "I famously had a huge television producer say to me one time, 'Can you please stop doing that to your face? It's very distracting and unattractive.' And I was like, 'You mean move it? Okay, sorry, I guess we're not going to work together.'"
Author: Katee Sackhoff
8. "I used to spend so much time reacting and responding to everyone else that my life had no direction. Other people's lives, problems, and wants set the course for my life. Once I realized it was okay for me to think about and identify what I wanted, remarkable things began to take place in my life."
Author: Melody Beattie
9. "I'm sorry, too,' she said.'For what?''For acting mad at you all the time.''It's okay,' he said, 'sometimes I like it.''But not always."
Author: Rainbow Rowell
10. "I'm tired of pretending, tired of acting like everything's okay, tired of not being with him…"
Author: Terra Elan McVoy
11. "Acting probably saved my life. It gave me a home and a safe place to let out all of my emotions and have it be okay."
Author: Vanessa Marcil
Quotes About Acting Okay Pictures