Famous Quotes About Ain Nobody Got Time For That
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Ain Nobody Got Time For That.
Top Quotes About Ain Nobody Got Time For That
1. "The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenetrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties – this knowledge, this feeling … that is the core of the true religious sentiment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself among profoundly religious men."
Author: Albert Einstein
2. "I looked out of the window and saw him sitting in the early rays of the sun, a dark silhouette in the sand, motionless as a rock, and knew at once that I had substituted one memory for another and that this one would leave me with as little peace as the other one had. I would exist in someone else's mind, without knowing who I was in there."
Author: Cees Nooteboom
3. "I don't believe he had a responsibility to even answer that question - you have no responsibility to answer personal questions that people have no right to ask you."
Author: Chris Matthews
4. "The Hindu marriage may be described as the union of two families. In this union, there is no room for petty ambitions and personal ego-trips. What is involved is love for the entire family that one is marrying into."
Author: Dada Vaswani
5. "When I have too much information or too many choices, I often get confused.• When one wants to encourage another to learn what "I know that you don't know," encourage them to engage in deep thought on a topic you suggest. Deep thought is a positive activity that doesn't blame and results in both a thinking process and outputs/outcomes that are positive."
Author: Dennis Cogswell
6. "[On Oscar Wilde:]"If, with the literate, I amImpelled to try an epigram,I never seek to take the credit;We all assume that Oscar said it.[Life Magazine, June 2, 1927]"
Author: Dorothy Parker
7. "There are a lot more shots coming at the net and guys are just shooting it at the net because they have more time and pucks are going in off legs and feet and shoulders and heads, so you might have to play out a little further on the shot and hope it hits you."
Author: Ed Belfour
8. "She is no longer here, but he won't let her go. So, where does that leave me? Well, that's easy. I'm left alone."
Author: Ella Frank
9. "In a rash moment he decided to lie his way to the truth. If he wasn't mistaken, Ellen Magnusson had had very little experience with the police. She would assume that they searched for the truth by being honest themselves. She was the one who would lie, not the police."
Author: Henning Mankell
10. "It has been discovered that with a dull urban population, all formed under a mechanical system of State education, a suggestion or command, however senseless and unreasoned, will be obeyed if it be sufficiently repeated."
Author: Hilaire Belloc
11. "Now I take the summer off, relax, and I know that at the end of July we're gonna start another season."
Author: Jerry Orbach
12. "My head spins. One moment I'm told I'm too edgy, then people say I'm too angry, then that I show too much passion... make your minds up."
Author: Nick Clegg
13. "Sydney, this is the kind of shirt that says, ‘You're never getting in here."
Author: Richelle Mead
14. "And when our kids grow up and ask about the story of Mummy and Daddy – how we met and how the Might Storm came to be – I'll sit them down and tell them the story of how, once upon a long time ago, in Manchester, a girl moved next door to a boy."
Author: Samantha Towle
15. "Swathed in silk, I feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon awaiting metamorphosis. I always supposed that to be a peaceful condition. At first it is. But as I journey into the night, I feel more and more trapped, suffocated by the slippery bindings, unable to emerge until I have transformed into something of beauty. I squirm, trying to shed my ruined body and unlock the secret to growing flawless wings. Despite enormous effort, I remain a hideous creature, fired into my current form by the blast from the bombs."
Author: Suzanne Collins
Quotes About Ain Nobody Got Time For That Pictures