Famous Quotes About Amazing
Browse 1656 famous quotes and sayings about Amazing.
Top Quotes About Amazing
1. "Love: that which cannot be done without; wish always to be with, be part of, belong to, know intimately inside and out, entirely, WHOLE-LY, for ever and ever amen. Shining bright words in amazing patterns of endless variety. Drawing of the inside of my head. pg. 108"
Author: Aidan Chambers
2. "When you're a stay-at-home mother you have to pretend it's really boring, but it's not. It's enriching and fulfilling, and an amazing experience. And then when you're a working mother you have to pretend that you feel guilty all day long."
Author: Amy Poehler
3. "When the kids see how amazing one seed turning in to beautiful flower and transformation to a juicy red strawberries then We are saving our future, it is not a product anymore that they used to grab in the supermarket but it is magic of life and with urban farming we doing this. @ K11"
Author: Baris Gencel
4. "Amazing things happen when you pull individual pieces of information together into larger linked datasets: meaning emerges, as you produce facts from figures."
Author: Ben Goldacre
5. "I studied drama at the Queensland University of Technology, which was amazing. I can't speak highly enough of that school."
Author: Brenton Thwaites
6. "Dance has always been my number one. I started when I was seven years old and I've had the opportunity to work with some really amazing artists."
Author: Caity Lotz
7. "Fashion Week is horrible. I mean, it isn't horrible, really - it's amazing. But having to work that much every day is."
Author: Cara Delevingne
8. "I began dancing when I was 7 years old. I was told that I had the perfect ballet dancer's body and had these crazy high arches in my feet that resulted in an amazing point. Ballet was very disciplined and, frankly, a little boring, so I eventually transitioned to gymnastics. I loved that, although I never reached a competitive level."
Author: Catherine Mary Stewart
9. "And don't forget to enjoy simple stuff like...being alive, which in itself is amazing news. For me, personally, it means I'm not dead, and I'm a fan of that. Optimism can start small, ya know?"
Author: Chad Eastham
10. "Moment to moment, we act freely, we make decisions and form opinions and there is very little to throttle us. We think each of us has a map marked with private routings and preferred habitual destinations, and go by a legend of our own. Yet it turns out you can overlay them and see a most amazing correspondence; what you believed were very personal contours aligning not exactly but enough that while our via points may diverge, our endings do not."
Author: Chang Rae Lee
11. "I thought it could be something, I mean, eventually." Harrison finally looks at us. "My life I thought-but I mean... it's nothing.""Don't cry" Grace says. "You have a lot of time.""No, I don't.""Yeah, you do.""No.-""Yeah! Yeah, you do. It's okay. Look-"She does something that is so amazingly selfless and also gross. She tilts Harrison's face up and gives him a sweet kiss on the lips and it lasts long enough for him to taste her back, to move his mouth against hers.Harrison stares at her dumbfounded but he's stopped cryingShe is so nice."
Author: Courtney Summers
12. "What's amazing is that I'm recognized all over the world through 'Red Dwarf.' British fans are exceptional, but the American fans are something else. Some of them fly 500 miles to stand in line for three hours, just to meet me, then when they do they collapse. It makes you feel like a rock star!"
Author: Craig Charles
13. "Blake pulled Livia to him. "How do you manage to be so brave every day?"Livia put a hand on his smooth jaw. "I should ask you. Seeing you stand—here, of all places—in the sun to wait for me was amazing."
Author: Debra Anastasia
14. "Ah...Dectective, this is a very private and personal moment for them both. I'm sure you can understand their need for-"A man stumbled out clutching a sheet round his waist and Valkyrie's eyes widened. "Whoa," she said as he hummed into a table. He was tall and sandy-haired and his physique was jaw-dropping lay amazing. "No way," she said. "Scapegrace?"The man looked at her, and shook his head. The a woman came charging out of the back room, slammed into the man and they both went rolling across the floor."Give it to me!" The woman screamed. "Give it to me!"Nye scuttled over. "Mr Scapegrace, you know the procedure cannot be repeated, your brains are in far too deteriorated a condition.""You! Gave! Me! The! Wrong! Body!"
Author: Derek Landy
15. "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."(Sass: know, be aware of, meet, have sex with; hoopy: really together guy; frood: really amazingly together guy.)"
Author: Douglas Adams
16. "After the most amazing head I've ever gotten in my life over the longest period of time imaginable, I climax into Isa's mouth and she drinks me up like what I'm offering is life sustaining."
Author: Ella Dominguez
17. "My body is covered in marks, Cole." Big deal. "Mine too, sweetheart." She snorted. "Yours are war scars." "Yours too, Christy. I waged war with others while you waged war with yourself. It's the same. It's just life; there's nothing to be ashamed of. We both survived. This body tells its own story, and it's an amazing story. You are amazing."
Author: Elle Aycart
18. "That heartbreaking moment when you finish an amazing book, and you are forced to return to reality."
Author: Grace Paley
19. "Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals."
Author: Holly Madison
20. "The human body is an amazing organism. It can go from dead tired to completely alert in a terrified blink."
Author: Ilona Andrews
21. "It [discovering Finnish] was like discovering a wine-cellar filled with bottles of amazing wine of a kind and flavour never tasted before. It quite intoxicated me."
Author: J.R.R. Tolkien
22. "I was friends with all different people and all different groups. And that led me to being friends with a few people who didn't even go to my school. Now I have the most amazing collection of friends of all ethnic backgrounds and upbringing and financial backgrounds."
Author: James Maslow
23. "I just watched the entire season of 'Louie' in one flight. What an amazing show."
Author: Jason O'Mara
24. "My grandfather was one of the most amazing Baptist ministers in history, he was unbelievable. He was one of the most amazing men - the most amazing man that I ever met... He lived an amazing life."
Author: Josh Henderson
25. "Pray that God is the most important thing in your life, so much so that hurting him wold hurt you. When that happens, and your choices line up with his, it produces an amazing ripple effect of blessings--in your life, that of your family, and for the man you eventually marry."
Author: Julie Lessman
26. "It's the most wonderful and terrible thing that can ever happen to you...You know that you've found something amazing, and you want to hold on to it forever; and every second after you have it, you fear the moment you might lose it... Love is beautiful fear."
Author: Kiera Cass
27. "It's amazing how photography can capture just a split second of something exquisite."
Author: Kiera Cass
28. "Teens like a lot of the same things adults do: smart people doing amazing things against awful odds."
Author: Kim Harrison
29. "Pierce jerked his hand from Trent and pushed himself straight. "Kalamack Industries," he said, expression twisted as he wiped his hand on his pants. "I knew your father.""I do not freaking believe this," I said, shifting to stand where I could see both of them.Al beamed. "Amazing who you can meet in an elevator."
Author: Kim Harrison
30. "Needing kindness myself, I am kinder now, and we get on amazingly well. [p. 110]"
Author: Lionel Shriver
31. "Had 'Bridesmaids' not ended up being so amazing and successful, we would never have been able to make 'Bachelorette.' So we are in awe of 'Bridesmaids' and totally owe them so much."
Author: Lizzy Caplan
32. "An amazing thing happens when you stop seeking approval and validation: You find it. People are naturally drawn like magnets to those who know who they are and cannot be shaken!"
Author: Mandy Hale
33. "I wouldn't be where I am today without the amazing public arts education that I had."
Author: Matthew Morrison
34. "You are the single most amazing person, faery, woman in this world or the other. Because of you, I am a part of this strange new world, have a second mother, and . . . eternity. I have almost everything I could want."
Author: Melissa Marr
35. "Scary amazing terrifying hot crazy wild awful out-of-control."
Author: Mila Ferrera
36. "There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bright about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold? I would hate to be in the position of hoping for nothing simply because my brain can no longer dream."
Author: Obert Skye
37. "..That's where we humans make a mistake. We don't see the utterly amazing when it comes to us disguised as the ordinary."
Author: Peter Høeg
38. "Having difficulty deciding? Or are you afraid of tapping into that emotion? I'm sorry you have to feel it, but I think you can create something amazing if you let yourself explore it. It may not help you heal, but it may help you process it."
Author: Rebecca Donovan
39. "He froze, and for one moment, we stood locked in time. I could feel the silk of his shirt against my skin and the warmth of his body. The lingering scent of the overpriced cologne he wore floated around me. No smoke for a change. I'd always told him the cologne couldn't be worth what he spent, but suddenly, I reconsidered. It was amazing."
Author: Richelle Mead
40. "Life really is amazing, and when your about to lose it, you finally notice that you never really took it in before. And you realize the sheer magnitude of what it involves, from your first kiss to your hundredth slice of pizza. I guess that's why those tears drifted down my cheeks."
Author: Ryan C. Thomas
41. "His voice just shot through me. It's amazing, the things your body will do just when you don't want them to: heart speeding up, fingers aching. I'd always liked his voice, low and laid-back, the kind of voice that made you listen, a voice that still caused me to teeter when I heard it saying my old nickname."
Author: Sara Zarr
42. "Maybe the truth was, it shouldn't be so easy to be amazing. Then everything would be. It's the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth. When something's difficult to come by, you'll do that much more to make sure it's even harder--if not impossible--to lose."
Author: Sarah Dessen
43. "Fuck!" he snarled.He tilted her up again, her legs now resting on his shoulders, and positioned himself and began to push.Into her back entrance.Kimber drew in a great, shocked gasp, her hazel eyes wide. "Deke?""What the hell are you doing?" Luc barked.Tensing a little more with every inch he pushed inside Kimber's tight passage, the tendons on his neck standing out, the muscles in his arms shaking, assailed by the amazing sensations of being slowly enveloped by her tight, ready flesh, Deke could barely form a word. "Fucking her ass. Saving her life."
Author: Shayla Black
44. "Lorne finally said, Do the Blues Brothers thing. The response was amazing. People went nuts."
Author: Steve Cropper
45. "I am on Vine. It's another early-adopter kind of thing. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it. What's interesting about it is that everybody knows these amazing restrictions we've put on it: I have to use my iPhone, I can only use one continuous take, I cannot edit afterwards, I cannot put sound afterwards."
Author: Teju Cole
46. "So when I go home, sometimes, even when I had an amazing game, I always think about what I missed."
Author: Thierry Henry
47. "...And another item from the growing file of people who voluntarily wear dunce caps... You'll be talking cordially to someone and make an offhand reference, 'I recently read where--' and they'll cut you off and say, 'Oh, I don't read'... This is a tragedy on so many different levels. First, because they don't read, they don't know enough to keep it to themselves. Next, and this is the most amazing part, they use a demeaning tone like I'm the stupid one for wasting time with books."
Author: Tim Dorsey
48. "I was informed yesterday that there's a Twitter account for my laugh. Very hard to get used to things like that. Pretty amazing."
Author: Tom Hiddleston
49. "So what were you [Sonea] and Dorrien discussing before?' Akkarin asked.She turned to regard him. 'Discussing?''Outside the farmhouse when I was buying the food.''Oh. Then. Nothing.'He smiled and nodded. 'Nothing. Amazing subject, that one. Produces such fascinating reactions in people."
Author: Trudi Canavan
50. "Recognize that there's something AMAZING about you. Everyone has something that comes very natural for them - natural gifts and talents. That gift/talent is that thing or things that comes easy for you, but hard for most. The greatness that is stored within was given to you, because it was meant to be used. Whether you've been running from it or haven't discovered it yet, it's there. It's your job to discover and master it. It wasn't given to you in vain, it's part of your purpose."
Author: Yvonne Pierre
Quotes About Amazing Pictures