Famous Quotes About Animalistic
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Animalistic.
Top Quotes About Animalistic
1. "It's just sexual tension. Hardcore, animalistic, lick his body all over, sexual tension. - Norah"
Author: Angela Richardson
2. "I keep feeling that people are becoming less human and more animalistic. They seem to think less and feel less so that everyone is operating on a very primitive level. I wonder what you and I will see in our lifetimes. It seems so hopeless yet we must keep on trying ... I guess we can't escape being a product of the times, can we?"
Author: Bret Easton Ellis
3. "It would be perfect if everyone who makes love, is in love, but this is simply an unrealistic expectation. I'd say 75 percent of the population of people who make love, are not in love, this is simply the reality of the human race, and to be idealistic about this is to wait for the stars to aline and Jupiter to change color; for the Heavens to etch your names together in the sky before you make love to someone. But idealism is immaturity, and as a matter of fact, the stars may never aline, Jupiter may never change color, and the Heavens may never ever etch your names together in the sky for you to have the never-ending permission to make endless love to one another. And so the bottom line is, there really is no difference between doing something today, and doing something tomorrow, because today is what you have, and tomorrow may not turn out the way you expect it to. At the end of the day, sex is an animalistic, humanistic, passionate desire."
Author: C. JoyBell C.
4. "I really get inspired by songs. Like, if I hear a thug 'Want to kill ya' song, I'm ready to go out and get crazy. Or if you hear this really sexual, sensual slow song, I want to go have sex. I'm very animalistic when it comes to stuff like that. Very basic emotions."
Author: Channing Tatum
5. "The human race had always disgusted me. essentially, what made them disgusting was the family-relationship illness, which included marriage, exchange of power and aid, which neighborhood, your district, your city, your county, your state, your nation-everybody grabbing each other's assholes in the Honeycomb of survival out of a fear-animalistic stupidity."
Author: Charles Bukowski
6. "Does all this frivolous sex make our species sound "animalistic"? It shouldn't. The animal world is full of species that have sex only during widely spaced intervals when the female is ovulating. Only two species can do it week in and week out for nonreproductive reasons: one human, the other very humanlike. Sex for pleasure with various partners is therefore more "human" than animal."
Author: Christopher Ryan
7. "Laughter can be the most affirming and uniquely human sound,and also the most sinister and animalistic one."
Author: Christopher Hitchens
8. "He laughed. "Kelsey, we all have some animalistic tendencies. I loved hunting, even when I was young." I shuddered. "Fine. Just keep your animalistic tendencies to yourself." He leaned toward me again and pulled on a strand of my hair. "Now, Kells, there are some of my animalistic tendencies that you seem to like." He started making a rumbling sound in his chest, and I realized that he was purring. "Stop that!" I sputtered"
Author: Colleen Houck
9. "You smell like sweat and sex…and me. It's hot. Eau de Cum kicks Chanel Number Five's ass."For a guy, there's something primordial about a woman covered in your scent – it's the most primitive way of staking your claim. Of showing every other peckerhead that a woman is very much taken. It's animalistic, sure, but that doesn't make it any less arousing."
Author: Emma Chase
10. "As a Newbody, however, I began to like the pornographic circus of rough sex; the stuff that resembled some of the modern dance I had seen, animalistic, without talk. I begged to be turned into meat, held down, tied, blindfolded, slapped, pulled and strangled, entirely merged in the physical, all my swirling selves sucked into orgasm."
Author: Hanif Kureishi
11. "His kiss was like no other! His kiss was enchanted and fairy-tale like. He applied pressure, but just enough to feel his tenderness and warmth. I could feel his heart beating wildly as he pressed his chest against my chest all the while his loving lips brushed up against mine with a care-filled affection. His tongue lightly licked the outer edges of my mouth, and then searched for my tongue. The pursuit allowed a marriage of both tongues to meet - inspiring a mingling tango of hot and heavy French kissing to manifest profusely. We kissed like two hot and horny teenagers, our mouths moving and craving each others lips, in animalistic desires!"
Author: Keira D. Skye
12. "The show's writers had peppered the piece with words like "savage," "wild," and "animalistic." What bullshit. Show me the animal that kills for the thrill of watching something die. Why does the stereotype of the animalistic killer persist?Because humans like it. It neatly explains things for them, moving humans to the top of the evolutionary ladder and putting killers down among mythological man-beast monsters like werewolves.The truth is, if a werewolf behaved like this psychopath it wouldn't be because he was part animal, but because he was still too human. Only humans kill for sport."
Author: Kelley Armstrong
13. "Wolfy, is it? And what do you know about my turning?" "I asked around when I figured out I was your... mate." He stood, crossing to her. "Well, let's hear it." "Basically, you'll lose your mind, turning animalistic, hunting me down until you claim me repeatedly, biting my neck and marking me as your possession. Nothing will stop you- no cage can hold you. Did I miss anything? "Aye, Lousha." His gaze raked over her and his voice deepened. "The fact that you're going to like it."
Author: Kresley Cole
14. "There was an aura about him that was staggering to her, making it difficult to think. It wasn't mere male heat and sensuality. It was raw sexuality, animalistic in its intensity—and she was starving for it."
Author: Kresley Cole
15. "When you don't fight your adversary, you become the coward in the sight of animalistic breeds, but they forget that your real strength stays in the whisper of your voice."
Author: Michael Bassey Johnson
16. "I think we're romantic people in some ways, but when it comes to relationships it's not a question of ‘Can you trust another human being?', so much as a question of trusting yourself. The animalistic nature of man seems to mean that you're bound to find another people physically attractive. And there's something dishonest about shutting those feelings off - it seems puritanical to deny yourself that. The idea of sin is still so widely pervading."
Author: Richey Edwards
17. "I'm more like an animalistic rock chick."
Author: Taryn Manning
18. "Black women have always been these vixens, these animalistic erotic women. Why can't we just be the sexy American girl next door?"
Author: Tyra Banks
Quotes About Animalistic Pictures