Famous Quotes About Anything Worth Having
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Anything Worth Having.
Top Quotes About Anything Worth Having
1. "Time, it seemed, was not our enemy after all. It was just air and space and hours. Anything worth having was able to withstand it."
Author: Courtney Cole
2. "It's a source of great sadness to me that my father died without having seen me do anything worthwhile. He was constantly having to make excuses for me."
Author: Daniel Day Lewis
3. "I can only miss the true and I can only mourn the brave. Cowards make it easy to let go because you're not losing anything worth having."
Author: Donna Lynn Hope
4. "Anything worth having doesn't come easy' is a perception of negativity perpetuated by misery looking for company. Accept nothing but the opposite of this intention and soon your life will navigate away from perpetual negative thinking and outcomes to the endless positive quality of life that exists for all of us"
Author: Gary Hopkins
5. "Money's like poison, Anna. Too much of it kills anything that's worth having. Too much dough makes you paranoid, always wondering who?if anybody?loves you, and who's just trying to get a piece of you. Truth be told, no one loved your Ma, not even Granny."
Author: H.M. Ward
6. "Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price."
Author: Joan Didion
7. "For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice - no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service."
Author: John Burroughs
8. "This is me facing failure. This is me putting everything on the line even though I know I might lose. And I'm terrified. But like you said, anything worth having is worth the risk."
Author: Kasie West
9. "I couldn't joke about the person who'd saved me from facing absolute heartbreak at home, who fed my family boxes of sweets, who ran to me worried that i was hurt if I asked for him. A month ago, I had looked at the TV and seen a stiff, distant, boring person-someone I couldn't imagine anyone loving. And while he wasn't anything close to the person I did love, he was worthy of having someone to love in his life."
Author: Kiera Cass
10. "We have babies because we want them to love us, to make us important, but the only make us tired and fat and stinking of spit up because they're babies, not saviors. Their fathers leave us, sick of crap and sour milk, sweatpants and tears. But the babies still need all of us, only there isn't anything left to give because we based our worth on the lowlifes who knocked us up and around. So our babies end up screwed up and screwed with because not we're single again, too, so we're bringing home guys who secretly like pink satin baby skin more than our silvery stretch marks. We don't see what we should see because having anyone is till supposedly better than being alone."
Author: Laura Wiess
11. "Obviously, a long-distance relationship is hard. But, like anything worth having, you make it work."
Author: Leona Lewis
12. "Then what is good? The obsessive interest in human affairs, plus a certain amount of compassion and moral conviction, that first made the experience of living something that must be translated into pigment or music or bodily movement or poetry or prose or anything that's dynamic and expressivee--that's what's good for you if you're at all serious in your aims. William Saroyan wrote a great play on this theme, that purity of heart is the one success worth having. "In the time of your life--live!" That time is short and it doesn't return again. It is slipping away while I write this and while you read it, the monosyllable of the clock is Loss, loss, loss, unless you devote your heart to its opposition."
Author: Tennessee Williams
13. "My ma told me that there isn't anything in this life worth having that comes easy. She told me that every road I walk down's gonna have a price. But what she didn't tell me and what I learned since I've been here is that if you don't choose the road you're gonna walk, sooner or later someone else'll do that choosing for you."
Author: Victoria Forester
14. "One never gets anything worth having by post."
Author: Virginia Woolf
Quotes About Anything Worth Having Pictures