Famous Quotes About Architectural Space
Browse 27 famous quotes and sayings about Architectural Space.
Top Quotes About Architectural Space
1. "Life itself has an incomparable ability to test your wits that you won't require anything extra or don't have to go anywhere outside your space to get them tested. – Aniruddha."
Author: Aniruddha Sastikar
2. "What about me?" I whisper. "Where do I belong?""With me," my mother and Galen say in unison. They exchange hard glares. Galen locks his jaw."I'm her mother," she tells Galen, her voice sharp. "Her place is with me.""I want her for my mate," Galen says. The admission warms up the space between us with an impossible heat and I want to melt into him. His words, his declaration, cannot be unspoken. And now he's declared it to everyone who matters. It's out there in the open, hanging in the air. He wants me for his mate. Me. Him. Forever."
Author: Anna Banks
3. "Anytime that is ‘betwixt and between' or transitional is the faeries' favorite time. They inhabit transitional spaces: the bottom of the garden, existing in a space between manmade cultivation and wilderness. Look for them in the space between nurture and nature, they are to be found at all boarders and boundaries, or on the edges of water where it is neither land nor lake, neither path nor pond. They come when we are half-asleep. They come at moments when we least expect them; when our rational mind balances with the fluid irrational."
Author: Brian Froud
4. "«"So, Sally, what's new around here?""Jeff Bezos just sold off two million shares.""So, why would our sci-fi paperback bookseller need to sell that much Amazon stock?""I think Jeff needs the cash for his private space rocket."»"
Author: Bruce Sterling
5. "I know as soon as we hit the sweet spot, an intangible instant when the music gains control of fluttering wings to take real flight - soaring, swooping, diving and rising in the small studio. No single one of us is in control. The wall of sound is its own thing - lifted, weight shared, by five pairs of hands. I shake hair from closed eyes just because I need to move. If I let the pressure build and build and keep it in my hands, in the guitar, I'll explode. We carve out places for the verses, the chorus repetitions, and the coda. We line the edges of sonic space with rhythm and melody and stand Scope's sharp samples at each corner."
Author: Emma Trevayne
6. "Aviation - and space travel, in particular - have always been especially captivating."
Author: Felix Baumgartner
7. "Every day sees humanity more victorious in the struggle with space and time."
Author: Guglielmo Marconi
8. "But I have to add - and this answers your other question - this catholicity in time and in space is only meaningful for me if there is, at the same time, a concentration on the Gospel."
Author: Hans Kung
9. "That's what I'm interested in: the space in between, the moment of imagining what is possible and yet not knowing what that is."
Author: Julie Mehretu
10. "For this is what I have learned, in my short life: do not act out of anger. Act from love or not at all. I have seen it, how anger makes a space for what I must call evil."
Author: Kim Edwards
11. "With the explosion of technology over the last 15+ years, we are in the process of a complete paradigm shift in regards to how we communicate in our marketing, public relations and advertising. Social Media has forever changed the way businesses and customers communicate and the beauty of it is that, through your channels, you can reach your audience directly and at lightning speed. Social Media has also changed the way customers make their buying decisions. Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, have made it easy to find and connect with others who share similar interests, to read product reviews and to connect with potential clients. Within these networks there is an amazing and wide open space for your unique voice to be heard. As the web interacts with us in more personal ways and with greater portability, there is no time better than the present to engage with and rally your community."
Author: Kytka Hilmar Jezek
12. "Space, and space again, is the infinite deity which surrounds us and in which we are ourselves contained."
Author: Max Beckmann
13. "Old lady, if I die I'd like you to do one small thing for me. I want you to build a one-hundred-acre museum dedicated to my memory. Bronze my clothing and possessions. Have at least three hundred marble statues erected of me in my most dashing poses. One of these statues should stand one hundred feet tall and greet ships as they float down the Hudson River. One of the fourteen wings of the museum should have an amusement park with the world's fastest roller coaster inside. None of these rides should be equipped with safety devices. You can license some of the space to fast-food restaurants and ice-cream parlors but nothing should be healthy or nutritious. The gift shop should sell stuffed Puck dolls packed with broken glass and asbestos. There's a more detailed list in my room." Puck saidduble"
Author: Michael Buckley
14. "When something that occupies a giant space in your life comes to an end, then you have to go through a mourning period. I loved 'The Shield.' It was one of the hardest and one of the greatest experiences of my life. But having said that, I'm always thinking about what's next."
Author: Michael Chiklis
15. "I think that witnessing ecological problems visible from space is one of the new and essential roles of astronauts."
Author: Philippe Perrin
16. "Soon as you realize you're immortal," he said, "declare the power of Love even when it seems invisible, you'll go far beyond the illusions of space and time. In all history, the one power you never lose is your power of letting go of space and time, the joy of dying that is no wicked thing, it comes in love, to everyone."
Author: Richard Bach
17. "When it comes to Fashion Week, I'm over the too-cool-for-school runway experience with loud music in a raw space that's inconvenient for everyone."
Author: Rodger Berman
18. "I need space to think." He looked stunned, almost like I'd hit him. "Space?"I nodded, chewing my lip to hell. And then Cam's eyes darkened, his whole expression growing taut with coming anger. I began to gnaw my lip as he took a menacing step towards me. "Space from me?" I nodded. "Fuck that shit," he growled."
Author: Samantha Young
19. "I knew, in the silence that followed, that anything could happen here. It might be too late: again, I might have missed my chance. But I would at least know I tried, that I took my heart and extended my hand, whatever the outcome."Okay," he said. He took a breath. "What would you do, if you could do anything?"I took a step toward him, closing the space between us. "This," I said. And then I kissed him."
Author: Sarah Dessen
20. "Perhaps I should sit up front with the driver and give you two enough space to beat the crap out of each other and settle this like grown adolescents. (Geary)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
21. "When we hit a nail with a hammer the whole of the shock received by the large head of the nail passes into a point without any of it being lost, although it is only a point. If the hammer and head of the nail were infinitely big, if would be just the same; the point of the nail would transmit this infinite shock at the point to which it was applied. Extreme affliction, which means physical pain, distress of the soul, and social degradation all at the same time, is a nail whose point is applied at the very center of the soul, whose head is all necessity, spreading throughout space and time"
Author: Simone Weil
22. "I would have taken whatever hand I was dealt. Space was it."
Author: Story Musgrave
23. "I rolled my eyes as the elevator door opened. 'I was thinking more along the lines of Tick and Tock. You know they won't--' 'Holy shit, boss! Did you beat him up with your mouth?' Tick exclaimed loudly as he stood from his perch near the elevator doors. '--keep their mouths shut,' I muttered. 'Jesus,' Tock whispered. 'Gay sex is hardcore.' He jumped up and stood next to me, not knowing what personal space meant. 'I think he was trying to eat you,' he told me. 'Or something,' I agreed."
Author: T.J. Klune
24. "I can't deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you."
Author: Taylor Swift
25. "What is a fantasy map but a space beyond which There Be Dragons?"
Author: Terry Pratchett
26. "A stick is not only wood but the negation of wood. It is the meeting in space of wood and no-wood. A stick is finite and unextended wood, a fact determined by its own denial."
Author: Thomas Wolfe
27. "There are landscapes in which we feel above us not sky but space. Something larger, deeper than sky is sensed, is seen, although in such settings the sky itself is invariably immense. There is a place between the cerebrum and the stars where sky stops and space commences, and should we find ourselves on a particular prairie or mountaintop at a particular hour, our relationship with sky thins and loosens while our connection to space becomes solid as bone."
Author: Tom Robbins
Quotes About Architectural Space Pictures