Famous Quotes About Athletic Trainer
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Athletic Trainer.
Top Quotes About Athletic Trainer
1. "Well yoy did it,"I congratulated Patch. "I´m as trained as I´ll ever be-a lean, mean sword-fighting machine. I should have made you my personal trainer from day one."A rogue smile surfaced, slow and wicked. " No match for Patch."Patch&Nora (p.379)"
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
2. "Women's sports is still in its infancy. The beginning of women's sports in the United States started in 1972, with the passage of Title 9 for girls to finally get athletic scholarships."
Author: Billie Jean King
3. "The only athletic sport I ever mastered was backgammon."
Author: Douglas William Jerrold
4. "I was a kid who got picked on in school and got beat up by popular, athletic soccer-type people."
Author: Fred Durst
5. "Drop onto all fours and crawl the length of the court or field, as if you were climbing a wall. This prepares you, too, for light cat burgling, should your athletic career flag."
Author: Gretchen Reynolds
6. "I've raised my girls in a sort of genderless fashion. I mean, I'll take them to get their nails done - I actually love doing that - but I also play ball with them. As a result, my girls are tough and athletic and game for everything."
Author: Harry Connick Jr.
7. "If you have the athletic ability, why waste it in one sport?"
Author: Isaiah Mustafa
8. "I was very athletic when I was younger and I am a very competitive person, so I never give up."
Author: Izabella Scorupco
9. "I knew her like a book. I really did. I mean, besides checkers, she was quite fond of all athletic sports, and after I got to know her, the whole summer long we played tennis together almost every morning and golf almost every afternoon. I really got to know her quite intimately. I don't mean it was anything physical or anything?it wasn't?but we saw each other all the time. You don't always have to get too sexy to get to know a girl."
Author: J.D. Salinger
10. "My wife being a trainer helps, because when I'm at home, everything we keep at the house is pretty healthy."
Author: James Denton
11. "Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition. Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust."
Author: Jesse Owens
12. "You must relate athletic experiences to life."
Author: Joe Paterno
13. "He rose, offering his hand to Evanlyn to assist her. Even though she was lithe and athletic as a cat, she took it, enjoying the contact. She saw Horace's slight frown as she did so and smiled to herself. A girl can never have too many admirers, she thought. Will seemed unperturbed by the fact that she retained hold of Selethen's hand a little longer than politeness dictated. But then, Ranger's were trained to look imperturbable. He was probably seething with jealousy, she thought."
Author: John Flanagan
14. "Later, in her suite at the Stanhope, Ruth resisted calling Eddie. Besides, at the New York Athletic Club, they probably refused to answer the phone after a certain hour. Or else they would demand to know, when you called, if you were wearing a coat and tie."
Author: John Irving
15. "I work out with a trainer five days a week."
Author: Jordana Brewster
16. "Greatness, whether athletic or otherwise, doesn't come from those content on just being but from those who seek being the difference."
Author: Kirk Mango
17. "I would advise all youths aspiring to athletic fame or a professional career to practice clean living, fair play and good sportsmanship."
Author: Major Taylor
18. "I was as big as I have ever been. I had a personal trainer and was working out. I was feeling good. I was muscular. I had never weighed more than 155 pounds."
Author: Marc Wallice
19. "The descent of sport into spectacle is not unique to the age of genetic engineering. But it illustrates how performance-enhancing technologies, genetic or otherwise, can erode the part of athletic and artistic performance that celebrates natural talents and gifts."
Author: Michael J. Sandel
20. "As a working mom, I struggle to find time to work out and go for runs. I usually run two to three times a week and work out with a trainer once a week. I try to go for a longer run on Sundays."
Author: Norah O'Donnell
21. "Jesus tended to honor the losers of this world, not the winners. Our modern culture extravagantly rewards beauty, athletic skill, wealth, and artistic achievement, qualities which seemed to impress Jesus not at all."
Author: Philip Yancey
22. "I'd compare college tuition to paying for a personal trainer at an athletic club. We professors play the roles of trainers, giving people access to the equipment (books, labs, our expertise) and after that, it is our job to be demanding."
Author: Randy Pausch
23. "Fortunately, we did most of our athletic stuff inside, so we didn't have to jog through Tribeca looking like a bunch of boot-camp hippie children."
Author: Rick Riordan
24. "Sex, whatever else it is, is an athletic skill. The more you practice, the more you can, the more you want to, the more you enjoy it, the less it tires you."
Author: Robert A. Heinlein
25. "I know I should be Wonder Woman. They need an international actress - a fresh face. They need a woman who's tall, athletic and dark-haired - and an actress who can play the part. That's me. So, I'm coming to L.A. to work hard and meet the industry. And if 'Wonder Woman' comes together, I want it."
Author: Tanit Phoenix
Quotes About Athletic Trainer Pictures