Famous Quotes About Attention Deficit Disorder
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Attention Deficit Disorder.
Top Quotes About Attention Deficit Disorder
1. "I've been dyslexic and had Attention Deficit Disorder at some time in my life. I still read with a highlighter, but I've always loved to read."
Author: Andrew Young
2. "Our attention span is shot. We've all got Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD or OCD or one of these disorders with three letters because we don't have the time or patience to pronounce the entire disorder. That should be a disorder right there, TBD - Too Busy Disorder."
Author: Ellen DeGeneres
3. "As a child, Zaphod had been diagnosed with ADHDDAAADHD (ntm) ABT which stood for Always Dreaming His Dopey Days Away, Also Attention Deficit Hyperflactulance Disorder (not to mention) A Bit Thick."
Author: Eoin Colfer
4. "Since the 1980s, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) has been on the rise, not just among children, but now among the adult population as well.The sudden rise of adult ADD, while it may have genetic components, certainly receives a major boost from our kinetic, hyper-speed, information-bombarded society. Victims of adult ADD are likely to initiate more tasks and projects that they'll ever finish, get bored easily, seek thrills readily, have a propensity to be late while loathing having to wait, and not be averse to taking foolish risks."
Author: Jeff Davidson
5. "I have attention deficit disorder, so sitting in a classroom is not the best thing for me."
Author: Jeremy Miller
6. "The game is getting old, and I don't know if it's because I've mastered the art of it, or if I just have some weird attention-deficit-disorder when it comes to getting my way all the time, every time."
Author: Kris Kidd
7. "He downed the last of his coffee, carried his mug over to the pot, poured himself a refill, and returned to the table.Why, yes, thank you, I'd love some more coffee. Hmmm, Narcisstic Personality Disorder? Attention Deficit Disorder? Or just a typical male?"
Author: Lynda Hilburn
8. "I would say that it's a lot easier, especially if you have a bit of an attention deficit disorder, to be on a movie because you can give it your all, and kill yourself for however many months, and then let it go."
Author: Majandra Delfino
9. "The country craved change, even when it didn't need it. America was an entire nation suffering from attention deficit disorder. (Hostile Intent)"
Author: Michael Walsh
10. "I'm dyslexic, I have attention-deficit disorder, and I've got something like a hereditary tremor."
Author: Ozzy Osbourne
11. "The first expert said he had attention deficit disorder. The second expert said the first was out of order. One said he was autistic, another that he was artistic. One said he had Tourette's syndrome. One said he had Asperger's syndrome. And one said the problem was that his parents had Munchausen syndrome. Still another said all he needed was a good old-fashioned spanking."
Author: Pseudonymous Bosch
12. "Nowadays a lot of what was wrong with me would no doubt be ascribed to Attention Deficit Disorder, tartrazine food colouring, dairy produce and air pollution. A few hundred years earlier it would have been demons, still the best analogy I think, but not much help when it comes to a cure."
Author: Stephen Fry
13. "My nephew has HDADHD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does it's unbelievably clear."
Author: Steven Wright
14. "Serge's attention-deficit disorder was the first of many hyphens. Obsessive-compulsive, manic-depressive, anal-retentive, paranoid-schizophrenic. He was believed to be the only self-inflicted case of shaken-baby syndrome."
Author: Tim Dorsey
15. "It is like our foreign policy has attention deficit disorder."
Author: Tim Ryan
Quotes About Attention Deficit Disorder Pictures