Famous Quotes About Attractive Personality
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Attractive Personality.
Top Quotes About Attractive Personality
1. "There's so much fear involved in trying to do something you don't know how to do that drugs and alcohol can become a big part of your life if you have an addictive personality or are very unsure, which most songwriters are."
Author: Barry Mann
2. "I was hoping they'd put up flyers like they do for lost cats," he said. "Missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy. Answers to 'Jace' or 'Hot Stuff'." "You did not just say that.'"You don't like 'Hot Stuff'? You think 'Sweet Cheeks' might be better? 'Love Crumpets'? Really, that last one's stretching it a bit. Though, technically, my family is British-""Shut up, and get out."
Author: Cassandra Clare
3. "Our whole culture is based on the appetite for buying, on the idea of a mutually favorable exchange. .... For the man an attractive girl - and for the woman an attractive man - are the prizes they are after. 'attractive' usually means a nice package of qualities which are popular and sought after on the personality market. What specifically makes a person attractive depends on the fashion of the time, physically as well as mentally. ... Two persons thus fall in love when they feel they have found the best object available on the market, considering the limitations of their own exchange values."
Author: Erich Fromm
4. "A man who thinks a great deal about himself will try to be many-sided, attempt a theatrical excellence at all points, will try to be an encyclopaedia of culture, and his own real personality will be lost in that false universalism."
Author: G.K. Chesterton
5. "Her face had always held too much personality to be merely beautiful."
Author: Ian McDonald
6. "Narcissism falls along the axis of what psychologists call personality disorders, one of a group that includes antisocial, dependent, histrionic, avoidant and borderline personalities. But by most measures, narcissism is one of the worst, if only because the narcissists themselves are so clueless."
Author: Jeffrey Kluger
7. "This kind of charge reveals a good deal about the personality of the people who make it; to impute such motives to another man is to imply you're harboring them yourself."
Author: Jim Garrison
8. "Although I am a public figure, I'm still a little shy. I don't think my own personality is important. I prefer to keep some small dosage of privacy."
Author: Joshua Lederberg
9. "When you're not blond and thin, you come up with a personality real quick."
Author: Kathy Najimy
10. "It is true, perhaps, that your beauty is not a flashy beauty, as is Asher's, or Jean-Claude's, or even your Nathaniel's, but it is beauty nonetheless. Perhaps the more precious, for it grows not at the first sight of the eye, but a little more each time one speaks with you or watches you move so commandingly into a situation, or watches the truth in your eyes when you say that you are not beautiful, and I realize that you mean it. That you are not being humble, or playing silly games, you simply do not see yourself.""See, that's not beauty, that's pretty with a personality that you like.""But do you not see, Anita, that there is beauty that hits the eye like a bolt of lighting, that burns and sears and blinds. It is more disaster than pleasure. But yours, yours is a beauty that lulls one into comfort, into not protecting one's eyes from the light, then one night you realize that the moon, too, has its beauty."
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
11. "My husband's personality was filled with serenity and sunlight. Not even the incurable illness which fell upon him soon after our marriage could long cloud his brow. On the very night of his death he took me in his arms, and during the many months when he lay dying in his wheel chair, he often said jokingly to me: 'Well, have you already picked out a lover?' I blushed with shame. 'Don't deceive me,' he added on one occasion, 'that would seem ugly to me, but pick out an attractive lover, or preferably several. You are a splendid woman, but still half a child, and you need toys."
Author: Leopold Von Sacher Masoch
12. "Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them."
Author: Natalie Portman
13. "Perhaps your definition of your self-system lacks authentic boundaries. You've erected a precarious structure of personality on unconscious factors over which you have no control. That's why you feel threatened by me."
Author: Philip K. Dick
14. "I like villains because there's something so attractive about a committed person - they have a plan, an ideology, no matter how twisted. They're motivated."
Author: Russell Crowe
15. "No, I feel like my personality probably influenced the character, more than the character influenced me."
Author: Sara Gilbert
16. "Your values are your essence: an undistorted mirror showing you at your pure, attractive best."
Author: Stan Slap
17. "Sometimes customizing is necessary because of an injury or the inability to do, for a short or long period, the kind of exercise you formerly did. When you're used to customizing for fun, doing it under duress won't seem like such an imposition. Either way, experiment until you find activities that make you happy as well as healthy. Choose your exercise using the same criteria you'd apply to choosing a date--that is, attractive to you and able to hold your interest for an hour."
Author: Victoria Moran
18. "Confidence is at the root of so many attractive qualities, a sense of humor, a sense of style, a willingness to be who you are no matter what anyone else might think or say and it's true, I do have a certain fondness for women that have dark hair."
Author: Wentworth Miller
19. "He had always said to himself that there could be no persistence of personality, of character, of identity, of consciousness, except through memory; yet here, to the last implication of temperament, they all persisted. The soul that was passing in its integrity through time without the helps, the crutches, of remembrance by which his own personality supported itself, why should not it pass so through eternity without that loss of identity which was equivalent to annihilation?"
Author: William Dean Howells
Quotes About Attractive Personality Pictures