Famous Quotes About Audrey Horne
Browse 28 famous quotes and sayings about Audrey Horne.
Top Quotes About Audrey Horne
1. "She always called him Luca, in the Italian manner, and said it with that funny trans-European intonation, the accent oddly placed on the first syllable: 'Where's Loo-ka?', just like Audrey Hepburn saying, 'Take the pic-ture,' in Funny Face."
Author: Adam Gopnik
2. "Lena Horne is the sweetest and most adorable woman in the world."
Author: Alvin Ailey
3. "Blair liked to think of herself as a hopeless romantic in the style of old movie actresses like Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. She was always coming up with plot devices for the movie she was starring in at the moment, the movie that was her life."
Author: Cecily Von Ziegesar
4. "The world population is nearing seven billion. John Travolta and Farrah Fawcett didn't procreate and produce all seven thousand million of us. Audrey Hepburn and Burt Lancaster didn't personally populate the world. Almost every child that was ever born is the byproduct of two everyday people who found each other attractive enough to go jump in the sack together. Almost every child that was ever born came about because two everyday people thought the other was attractive enough to warrant a second glance. If you want proof that attraction belongs to the individual, go sit on a bench at the mall and look at all the different couples walking by.You will believe that there literally is someone for everyone."
Author: Dan Pearce
5. "Inevitably Tate phoned her at her office when she'd returned. "Leta said you and Colby left suddenly," he said softly. "What did you find out?""This isn't a secure line," she told him without expression in her voice. It hurt to hear him talking to her in that almost intimate tone after what Audrey had told her. "Stop talking like a secret agent," he teased."You start thinking like one again," she told him. "I'll meet you for coffee in the usual place.""What usual place?""Where you and Audrey go, of course."That hadn't been a teasing tone in her voice. "I only took her there once, Cecily, the day you ran into us…""Ten minutes." She hung up, got her jacket and went out, telling her secretary that she had a meeting and would be back in an hour. She dreaded seeing him again. But if she could just keep her head, perhaps she could bluff her way through. She felt betrayed."
Author: Diana Palmer
6. "Growing up I wanted to be a mixture of Audrey Hepburn and Lucille Ball. Apparently I told my mum when I was eight that I wanted to be an actor."
Author: Dianna Agron
7. "I love Audrey Hepburn. I thought she was very classy."
Author: Emily Osment
8. "If a woman is bed-heady and it doesn't look put on, it's pretty sexy. But when a woman is wearing a really smart dress with great heels and her hair is pulled back, that's terribly sexy too - like an Audrey Hepburn kind of thing."
Author: Eric Mabius
9. "In Rome, I really wanted an Audrey Hepburn Roman Holiday experience, but the Trevi Fountain was crowded, there was a McDonald's at the base of the Spanish Steps, and the ruins smelled like cat pee because of all the strays. The same thing happened in Prague, where I'd been yearning for some of the bohemianism of The Unbearable Lightness of Being. But no, there were no fabulous artists, no guys who looked remotely like a young Daniel Day-Lewis. I saw this one mysterious-looking guy reading Sartre in a cafe, but then his cell phone rang and he started talking in aloud Texan twang."
Author: Gayle Forman
10. "The way she sat now, leaning forward frowning, biting her pink bottom lip, her shirt dipping to reveal a hint of her cleavage... He wondered idly if he could get her to bend over a little farther..."Just what are you staring at, exactly?"Kadar snapped back to reality. "You. You've been thinking hard for the last five minutes. It's not good for you to strain your pretty little head like that. I'm waiting for the steam to shoot out of your ears to relieve the pressure on your brain.""Aha." Audrey glanced at Jack and George. "What you have here is a man who was caught gaping at my breasts, and now he's trying to cover it up with rudeness."
Author: Ilona Andrews
11. "Audrey kept moving with practiced quickness, stepping over roots protruding over the trail and pushing ferns and branches out of her way. She kept a brisk pace, but Kaldar didn't mind. From his vantage point, he had an excellent view of her shapely butt. It was a butt that deserved some scrutiny."If you're waiting for my behind to do a trick, you're out of luck," Audrey called over her shoulder."How the hell did you even know?" Did she have eyes on the back of her head?"Woman's intuition," she told him."Aha, so it wouldn't be the fact that I stumbled twice in the last minute?""Not at all."
Author: Ilona Andrews
12. "Kaldar smiled at her. Now there was a work of art. If she were just a girl and he were just a man, and they met at a party, that smile would've guaranteed him a date. The man was hot. There was no doubt. But right now, all it would get him was a solid punch in those even teeth. Audrey laughed. "Aren't you sweet? Tell me, do girls usually throw their panties at you when you do that?"He grinned wider, and she glimpsed the funny evil spark in his eyes. "Do men throw money when you do your little Southern belle?"
Author: Ilona Andrews
13. "At the door, Audrey called, "Are you coming?""No, just breathing hard, love." He glanced at her and was rewarded by an outraged glare, followed by, "Oh, my God!"
Author: Ilona Andrews
14. "Jack didn't fully get Jesus. Audrey tried to explain it, and he could repeat it back to her, word for word, but he still didn't comprehend most of it. The best he could gather was that Jesus lived long ago, told people to be nice, and they killed him for it. At the end, he asked who was Jesus' necromancer and if he was in the Bible, then Kaldar couldn't stop laughing and had to sit down."
Author: Ilona Andrews
15. "She held herself very straight, like Audrey Hepburn, whom all women idolize and men never think about."
Author: Jeffrey Eugenides
16. "It was a fantastic learning experience and OK, I got slammed because I wasn't Audrey Hepburn but you could have predicted that, really, if you'd opened your eyes wide enough."
Author: Julia Ormond
17. "I think it's just important to not judge people based on their physicality because it's really about personality and people's hearts and souls. That's what drew me to Audrey Hepburn who is kind of like my icon."
Author: Lily Collins
18. "—Eso jamás Robert. Y hare todo para sepáralos, por el bien de Audrey y porque odio perder.—Entonces que comience el juego."
Author: Lolo Mayaya
19. "It's just… I wish it was easier, for me, you know?" I make a special point not to look at her. "I wish it was someone else who was chosen for this. Someone competent. If only I didn't stop that robbery. I wish I didn't have to go through with it all." It comes gushing out, with words like spilled milk. "And I wish it was me with you and not that other guy. I wish it was my own skin touching with yours…"And there you have it.Stupidity in its purest form."Oh, Ed." Audrey looks away. "Oh, Ed."Our feet dangle.I watch them, and I watch the jeans on Audrey's legs.We only sit there now.Audrey and me.And discomfort.Squeezed in, between us.She soon says, "You're my best friend, Ed.""I know."You can kill a man with those words.No gun.No bullets.Just words and a girl."
Author: Markus Zusak
20. "I like the idea of growing old gracefully and full of wrinkles... like Audrey Hepburn."
Author: Natalie Imbruglia
21. "I want to play Lena Horne because I've always been fascinated with her. Her talent was astounding and more than that, her life story is incredible."
Author: Naya Rivera
22. "He started to list the coin vanishes he had mastered, which reminded him of the coin he had tossed into Laura's grave, and then, in his head, Audrey was telling him that Laura had died with Robbie's cock in her mouth, and once again he felt a small hurt in his heart."
Author: Neil Gaiman
23. "Unbelievable," Audrey's voice squeaked as I pushed past her. "Here we are, talking to you about your freaky little-boy encounter back in Breaux Bridge and how your caramel macchiato tasted like cardboard, and boom! You just zone out like one of the kids from Children of the Corn.""Um, Aud, babe … I don't think those kids zone out. They're just freaky twenty-four-seven. It's a year-round thing." Gabe's response drew a half-hearted laugh from me, but it was quickly reined in when I reached the Book of the Ancients."Whatever, Gabriel," Audrey said to him. "My point is, it's freaky, okay? She gets this glazed-over look in her eyes, like she's gonna whip out a butcher knife and go all Michael Myers on us or something."I glanced over my shoulder to cock an eyebrow at her."Oh, now you pay attention." She cocked an eyebrow back."What is it with you and the cheesy horror-movie references?" Gabe muttered. "Hey, now. Halloween is a classic," Gavin scolded him. "Don't go hating on the classics."
Author: Rachael Wade
24. "We've had Audrey Hepburn, we've had Twiggy, we've had Veruschka, we've had Kate Moss. I'm trying to figure out why I am to blame for skinniness."
Author: Rachel Zoe
25. "For every person that says I'm the new Audrey Hepburn, someone else says that I look like an alien."
Author: Sophie Ellis Bextor
26. "As a little girl, I got to meet Audrey Hepburn, who took my face in her hands and suddenly make me want to be an actress."
Author: Stephanie Zimbalist
27. "No, guys are stupid at my age. I want a man with some age to him, someone who knows his way around the bedroom.' Fallon scoffed at that. 'Good luck with that! Older men can't keep it up without help, which would involve you giving a lot of head or him going on medication, or both.' 'Oh yeah,' Audrey said as a look of digust came over her face, 'back to men my age."
Author: Toni Aleo
28. "Thought is a melody, Audrey thinks, while the body is an inert mechanism of cogs, springs, chains and ratchets..."
Author: Will Self
Quotes About Audrey Horne Pictures