Famous Quotes About Basketball Stephen Curry
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Basketball Stephen Curry.
Top Quotes About Basketball Stephen Curry
1. "I had all the normal interests - I played basketball and I headed the school paper. But I also developed very early a great love for music and literature and the theater."
Author: Carlisle Floyd
2. "I make a really delicious eggplant and squash curry that's inspired by Vij of Vij's Restaurant, a great chef and restaurateur in Vancouver. I like to cook that dish because it's really simple, but the flavor is so pungent and intense that I feel like I'm a real chef whenever I create it."
Author: Carmen Ejogo
3. "Advising the average person to not concern herself with calories but instead to pay attention to hunger triggers and eating foods rick in nutrients--well, it's a wonderful concept. I also love the thought of unicorns jumping over cotton candy rainbows. I'm even considering taking up basketball to see if it makes me taller. Come on already! Suggesting that someone who struggles with his weight does not need to think about calories is as risky as suggesting you not look at price tags the next time you're in the market for a car."
Author: Chalene Johnson
4. "Allah says in the Qur'an not to despise one another. So the criterion in Islam is not color or social status. It's who is most righteous. If I go to a mosque - and I'm a basketball player with money and prestige - if I go to a mosque and see an imam, I feel inferior. He's better than me. It's about knowledge."
Author: Hakeem Olajuwon
5. "But do you ask yourself why people want to kill you?' He had laughed. ‘Why, Stephen – much in this life is a mystery but that is no mystery at all. I was always first up in the morning. I was always the last man standing. I was always in the money. I always got the girl. Show me a heap, and I'm on top of it."
Author: Hilary Mantel
6. "You behold in me, Stephen said with grim displeasure, a horrible example of free thought."
Author: James Joyce
7. "Stephen jerked his thumb towards the window, saying:— That is God.Hooray! Ay! Whrrwhee!— What? Mr Deasy asked.— A shout in the street, Stephen answered, shrugging his shoulders."
Author: James Joyce
8. "Not only is Rip Hamilton an outstanding basketball player, he is also known for giving back to his community."
Author: Jim Gerlach
9. "I flipped back through the pad of paper while I thought about what Stephen Hawking would do next."
Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
10. "Reading Stephen King's book, On Writing, was like being cornered and forced to have a long, drawn out mental enema."
Author: Mary Garden
11. "It's us," Stephen said."Oh, thank God," said a voice.Callum emerged from behind the Dumpster. Even with all that was going on, it was hard not to take notice of this: he wore only his underpants and his socks and shoes....I don't think I hid my staring very well either."Go ahead and change," Stephen said, handing me the bag. "I'll go and get the car.""Please be quick," Callum added. "This is not as fun as it appears."
Author: Maureen Johnson
12. "My mom didn't write, but she loved to read. She liked books 'that made you a little nervous.' Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Peter Straub were the three wise men of our family bookshelf."
Author: Michael Easton
13. "Conroy writes that, while part of him was following the basketball game from the bench, "the other part, an embassy of a completely sovereign nation, would fling its doors open to the most authentic part of me."
Author: Pat Conroy
14. "She then recovered her wits and averting her eyes from the wreck of her house she shook Babbington's hand, embraced Stephen tenderly, greeted all the officers, young gentlemen and seamen she knew, and said she would not get in their way - would go and sort her baggage and draw breath in one of the loose-boxes: there was nothing she preferred to a really commodious loose-box."
Author: Patrick O'Brian
15. "Manto's take on Ismat:"Ismat's pen and tongue both run fast. When she starts writing, her ideas race ahead and the words cannot catch up with them. When she speaks, her words seem to tumble over one another. If sheenters the kitchen to show her culinary skill, everything will be in a mess. Being hasty by nature, she would conjure up the cooked roti in her mind even before she had finished kneading the dough. The potatoes would note yet be peeled although she would have already finished making the curry in her imagination. I feel sometimes she may just go into the kitchen andcome out again afer being satiated by her imagination."
Author: Saadat Hasan Manto
16. "Frankie Muniz is amazing at everything he does. Many people don't know that he can play the piano like you wouldn't believe, and he can bowl and play basketball like you wouldn't believe."
Author: Samaire Armstrong
17. "I was captain of the volleyball team and the basketball team, and I ran track."
Author: Sarah Shahi
18. "It may be laid down as a general rule that if a man begins to sing, no one will take any notice of his song except his fellow human beings. This is true even if his song is surpassingly beautiful. Other men may be in raptures at his skill, but the rest of creation is, by and large, unmoved. Perhaps a cat or a dog may look at him; his horse, if it is an exceptionally intelligent beast, may pause in cropping the grass, but that is the extent of it. But when the fairy sang, the whole world listened to him. Stephen felt clouds pause in their passing; he felt sleeping hills shift and murmur; he felt cold mists dance. He understood for the first time that the world is not dumb at all, but merely waiting for someone to speak to it in a language it understands. In the fairy's song the earth recognized the names by which it called itself."
Author: Susanna Clarke
19. "I wanted a NBA basketball gym at my house and that's what I worked hard for and I was able to achieve that."
Author: Terrell Owens
Quotes About Basketball Stephen Curry Pictures