Famous Quotes About Being A Messy Person
Browse 13 famous quotes and sayings about Being A Messy Person.
Top Quotes About Being A Messy Person
1. "...how sorry she felt for white people, who couldn't do any of this (sit talking with friends and growing melons) and who were always dashing around and worrying themselves over things that were going to happen anyway. What use was it having all the money if you could never sit still or just watch your cattle, and yet they did not know it. Every so often you met a white person who understood, who realized how things really were; but these people were few and far between and the other white people often treated them with suspicion."
Author: Alexander McCall Smith
2. "Once we lose our fear of being tiny, we find ourselves on the threshold of a vast and awesome Universe which dwarfs -- in time, in space, and in potential -- the tidy anthropocentric proscenium of our ancestors."
Author: Carl Sagan
3. "You speak of sacrifice, but it is not my sacrifice I offer. It is yours I ask of you," he went on. "I can offer you my life, but it is a short life; I can offer you my heart, though I have no idea how many more beats it shall sustain. But I love you enough to hope that you wil not care that I am being selfish in trying to make the rest of my life - whatever length - happy, by spending it with you. I want to be married to you, Tessa. I want it more than I have ever wanted anything else in my life." He looked up at her through the veil of silvery hair that fell over his eyes. "That is," he said shyly, "if you love me, too."
Author: Cassandra Clare
4. "I like fashion. I like being in shape. I like to look nice and I like to make money, but I don't think that's the most, No. 1, important thing."
Author: Eleanor Mondale
5. "If, as I have reason to believe, I have disintegrated the nucleus of the atom, this is of greater significance than the war.[Apology to the international anti-submarine committee for being absent from several meetings during World War I.]"
Author: Ernest Rutherford
6. "If I was being candid with her, she'd only find out that I felt something for her that could only be the equivalent of a gravitational pull towards the center of the earth. She was a magnet for me and I was powerless to resist. It was more than a mere attraction."
Author: Fisher Amelie
7. "I will never leave the theater. My heart is there and I love being on stage eight times a week."
Author: Idina Menzel
8. "My husband, after two weeks of dating, asked me, if our relationship were to work out, would I be OK with our first boy being named Ace."
Author: Jennie Finch
9. "What kind of guy was I? My idea of fun was Dez. My eyes found hers. Spending time with her, holding her…. kissing her. Just being close to her. These were the things I enjoyed. The things that made me feel most alive. I believed without a doubt that my heart began to truly beat the day I met her.She cleared her throat and looked away, blushing. It took a moment for me to realize why. She'd been thinking of kissing. I 'd told her just last week kissing her was my second favourite thing to do. The first – well, she told me that was something we should keep between us. I didn't understand why exactly. Everyone should know about something so amazing, but I took her word on it."
Author: Jus Accardo
10. "I am not a sort of person who wants to run a company."
Author: Larry Wall
11. "I'm very bubbly, so when people meet me, they sometimes think I'm fake. I'm excited to meet new people, but I guess I sound like I'm being sarcastic."
Author: Lyndsy Fonseca
12. "In the heart's deepest place, where the burden of ego is dropped and the mystery of soul is penetrated, a man finds the consciousness there not different in any way from what all other men may find. The mutuality of the human race is thus revealed as existing only on a plane where its humanness is transcended. This is why all attempts to express it in political and economic terms, no less than the theosophic attempts to form a universal brotherhood, being premature, must be also artificial. This is why they failed."
Author: Paul Brunton
13. "When two people marry they become in the eyes of the law one person, and that one person is the husband."
Author: Shana Alexander
Quotes About Being A Messy Person Pictures