Famous Quotes About Being Broken Hearted Tagalog
Browse 9 famous quotes and sayings about Being Broken Hearted Tagalog.
Top Quotes About Being Broken Hearted Tagalog
1. "...it's a sad world we live in when a human being leaves so little of a mark that no one even realizes it when he's gone."
Author: Alane Ferguson
2. "Evidently, evildoing also has a threshold magnitude. Yes, a human being hesitates and bobs back and forth between good and evil all his life. He slips, falls back, clambers up, repents, things begin to darken again. But just so long as the threshold of evildoing is not crossed, the possibility of returning remains, and he himself is still within reach of our hope. But when, through the density of evil actions, the result either of their own extreme danger or of the absoluteness of his power, he suddenly crosses that threshold, he has left humanity behind, and without, perhaps, the possibility of return."
Author: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
3. "What do you see when you see me?' She asked him, burying her own face in his bosom. 'Do you want the truth?'She nodded.'The firing squad.''That's not the whole truth. Try again.''Insatiability,' he said with some bitterness.'That's oblique but altogether too simple. Once more,' she insisted. 'One more time.'He was silent for several minutes.'The map of a country in which I only exist by virtue of the extravagance of my metaphors.''Now you're being too sophisticated. And, besides, what metaphors do we have in common?"
Author: Angela Carter
4. "Forgiveness. The ability to forgive oneself. Stop here for a few breaths and think about this because it is the key to making art, and very possibly the key to finding any semblance of happiness in life. Every time I have set out to translate the book (or story, or hopelessly long essay) that exists in such brilliant detail on the big screen of my limbic system onto a piece of paper (which, let's face it, was once a towering tree crowned with leaves and a home to birds). I grieve for my own lack of talent and intelligence. Every. Single. Time. Were I smarter, more gifted, I could pin down a closer facsimile of the wonders I see. I believe, more than anything, that this grief of constantly having to face down our own inadequacies is what keeps people from being writers. Forgiveness, therefore, is key. I can't write the book I want to write, but I can and will write the book I am capable of writing. Again and again throughout the course of my life I will forgive myself."
Author: Ann Patchett
5. "I thrive off the company of others, I love being sociable."
Author: David Walliams
6. "Pearce leaned in over the table to lock eyes with Mark. "Look, Mr. Beecher, you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together for the next week, got it? And when you think about it, I'm the only thing standing between you and a bullet in your head, so you might want to start being a little nicer and a lot more cooperative, okay?"
Author: Hank Edwards
7. "I can't explain it. It's what turns you to powder, being ground between what you can't do and what you must do. You just turn to dust."
Author: James Salter
8. "Life is the only art that we are required to practice without preparation, and without being allowed the preliminary trials, the failures and botches, that are essential for training."
Author: Lewis Mumford
9. "Everyone knows what falling in love is like but being in love is what people have lost. That intimacy to be in bed with somebody and just laugh and not hold anybody accountable for what they say."
Author: Mark Polish
Quotes About Being Broken Hearted Tagalog Pictures