Famous Quotes About Being Deported
Browse 12 famous quotes and sayings about Being Deported.
Top Quotes About Being Deported
1. "Was this the big one or was this the small tremor, the warning? Does it get better - does the sensation of being in a dream underwater go away?"
Author: A.M. Homes
2. "Fortunately, it turns out that being scared of yourself is a somewhat effective motivational technique."
Author: Allie Brosh
3. "I grew up in a highly Hispanic neighborhood. It was very rare to find any race other than Mexicans. I feel very comfortable around Spanish speakers and people from Mexico and people who don't always feel comfortable living in the U.S. because they are in fear of being deported."
Author: Emily Rios
4. "Each of us comes into being knowing who he is and what he is supposed to do.' ... 'Small children know,' Leto said. 'It's only after adults have confused them that children hide this knowledge even from themselves."
Author: Frank Herbert
5. "The way I see it is that all the ol' guff about being Irish is a kind of nonsense. I mean, I couldn't be anything else no matter what I tried to be. I couldn't be Chinese or Japanese."
Author: John McGahern
6. "Forget about enlightenment.Sit down wherever you are and listen to the wind that is singing in your veins.Feel the love, the longing, and the fear in your bones.Open your heart to who you are,right now,not who you would like to be.Not the saint you're striving to become.But the being right here before you,inside you, around you.All of you is holy.You're already more and less than whatever you can know.Breathe out, look in, let go."
Author: John Welwood
7. "Hunting humans for sport? Eating them?" the bitterness in his voice cut through me. "Yeah, I caught that part.""That doesn't have anything to do with you?He lifted his eyes, gaze shuttered. "No?""Not unless being a werewolf transforms you into a wolf AND a redneck moron."
Author: Kelley Armstrong
8. "I happen to like being sad over nothing at all. I find it suits me. (Ewan)A smile would suit you better. My mother always says that a smile is dressing for the face. (Nora)And I always say the face, much like the body, is best left naked. (Ewan)"
Author: Kinley MacGregor
9. "As we drove uptown, I spotted a Kmart on a corner,with its familiar red sign.I cleared my throat."Wait. Can we stop for a minute?""What for?""Just - I need a few things."He looked irritated, but pulled into a metered space. "We don't really have time to go shopping."I glared at him."yeah, excuse me for being so frivolous. You have your suitcase all packed already; I dont even have clean underwear.I'll be right back."
Author: L.A. Weatherly
10. "My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it's time to stop being nice, then destroy them."
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
11. "The woman who purposely destroys her unborn child is guilty of murder. With us there is no nice enquiry as to its being formed or unformed."
Author: Saint Basil
12. "How often do you ignore a dream, dismiss it as fantasy and then see echoes of the dream around you the following day? What if a dream were the forewarning of what will become your reality; if you are being told within the world of a dream what may occur in the near or distant future, but your mind mangles the truth and information so much that you discard it as fiction?"
Author: Samantha Robertson
Quotes About Being Deported Pictures