Famous Quotes About Being Scared To Fall In Love
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Being Scared To Fall In Love.
Top Quotes About Being Scared To Fall In Love
1. "Men can, of course, be stirred into life by being dressed up in uniforms and made to blare out chants of war. It must be confessed that this is one way for men to break bread with comrades and to find what they are seeking, which is a sense of something universal, of self-fulfillment. But of this bread men die."
Author: Antoine De Saint Exupéry
2. "Faith goes up the stairs that love has built and looks out the windows which hope has opened."
Author: Charles H. Spurgeon
3. "The previous Madison Spencer would bother to hold their frightened hand, to calm and comfort them. Who I am now, however, I tell them to cry me a stinking shit river and fall down dead, already."
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
4. "The fact is…I'm in love with you, and I have been for some time."
Author: Colleen Houck
5. "Morphic field. That's what it's called when a certain kind of energy pattern is repeated over and over until it creates something like an aura. This prison, for example. All of the hatred, ignorance, pain, humiliation, and greed constantly being put out by everyone here has created one hell of a negative morphic field. The thing about morphic fields is that they behave like magnets. Like attracts like. It draws more of the same energy to itself, and it touches everyone who comes here. The people who come to see me immediately feel disgust, anger, and repugnance for the kind of people they have to deal with here. It also explains why every new batch of guards who come to work here are a little more brutal and ignorant than the last. As the morphic field grows increasingly worse, it draws in the kind of people who resonate with it."
Author: Damien Echols
6. "Indian summer comes gently, folds over the hills and valleys as softly as the fall of a leaf on a windless day. It is always unexpected. After a sharp cold spell, we wake one morning and look out and the very air is golden. The sky has a delicate dreamy color, and the yet unfallen leaves on the bravest trees have a secure look, as if they would never, never fall."
Author: Gladys Taber
7. "Two people can make love but that isn't necessarily love."
Author: Greta Scacchi
8. "It's not really a practical dream to have, is it?He stares right at me. It's intense, being under the weight of his full attention. "Dreams have to be practical?"
Author: Hannah Harrington
9. "Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality."
Author: James A. Baldwin
10. "Yes. I love them both. And I'd die for them both."
Author: Josephine Angelini
11. "The moonlight streaming through the sheer draperies revealed Taylor smiling, boneless and peaceful in Will's embrace. The most dangerous man Will knew rested sweetly in his arms, trusting him with his love as he trusted Will to guard his life. It was beyond precious. Life, love, was made up of fragile moments like these. Fragile as Paris moonlight."
Author: Josh Lanyon
12. "You want a love story too? There's none to be had."
Author: Leigh Bardugo
13. "What is this love that endures decades, passes on sleep, and resists death to give one kiss? Call it agape love, a love that bears a semblance of God's."
Author: Max Lucado
14. "Only love can neutralize shame."
Author: Omar Manejwala
15. "She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes into pain."
Author: Oscar Wilde
16. "I grew up being the girl who would always tune in to watch famous people talk about their careers, how they handled scandals and mega fame. I'm trying to pick up tips."
Author: Rebecca Black
17. "Women should not be penalized for being women. Equally, men should not be penalized for being men. I fear that in overly politically correct western Christian democracies, the latter is occurring. It should not be forgotten that nature will correct the pendulum, so that is does not swing too far either way."
Author: Robert Black
18. "It is time we realize that belief is not a private matter. As a man believes, so he will act. Believe that you are a member of a chosen people, awash in the salacious exports of an evil culture that is turning your children away from God, believe that you will be rewarded with an eternity of unimaginable delights by dealing death to these infidels—and flying a plane into a building is only a matter of being asked to do it."
Author: Sam Harris
19. "I love solitude but I prize it most when company is available."
Author: Saul Bellow
20. "We have only a little time to please the living. But all eternity to love the dead."
21. "How long did it take to become a gracious person? One who could accept help and give thanks without being resentful of it?"
Author: Tracy Guzeman
22. "I knew at university that medicine was just not for me. I saved many lives by not being a doctor!"
Author: Zubin Mehta
Quotes About Being Scared To Fall In Love Pictures