Famous Quotes About Being Seenzoned
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Being Seenzoned.
Top Quotes About Being Seenzoned
1. "What's the point of being an Australian guy traveling through India if you are going to go to India to meet other Australians?"
Author: Alfonso Cuaron
2. "Being bombastic for the sake of being bombastic has just never been my take on the world."
Author: Dan Malloy
3. "If these d'Herelle bodies were really genes, fundamentally like our chromosome genes, they would give us an utterly new angle from which to attack the gene problem. They are filterable, to some extent isolable, can be handled in test-tubes, and their properties, as shown by their effects on the bacteria, can then be studied after treatment. It would be very rash to call these bodies genes, and yet at present we must confess that there is no distinction known between the genes and them. Hence we can not categorically deny that perhaps we may be able to grind genes in a mortar and cook them in a beaker after all. Must we geneticists become bacteriologists, physiological chemists and physicists, simultaneously with being zoologists and botanists? Let us hope so."
4. "We are only puppets, our strings are being pulled by unknown forces."
Author: Georg Buchner
5. "Some girls are pretty, and it's like they were destined for it. They were meant to be pretty, and as for the rest of us, well, we get to exist on the outer edges of life. It's like moths. They're the same as butterflies, aren't they? They're just gray. They can't help being gray, they just are. But butterflies, they're a million different colors, yellow and emerald and cerulean blue. They're pretty. Who'd dare kill a butterfly? I don't know of a single soul who'd lift a finger against a butterfly. But most anybody would swat at a moth like it was nothing, and all because it isn't pretty. Doesn't seem fair, not at all."
Author: Jenny Han
6. "I thought being an adult meant knowing what you believe, but that has not been my experience."
Author: John Green
7. "The truth of the matter was that I made myself disappear. I never liked being a Judge, so I just decided to start over. Sorry to inconvenience anyone."
Author: Joseph Force Crater
8. "I want to kiss him for caring enough to be jealous, and smack the shit out of him for being so jealous he's almost blind with it."
Author: Kristen Proby
9. "Look, if America - if being an American means anything, it means not having to lie under oath, not even for the president."
Author: Linda Tripp
10. "How much the pain grew inside him after Ossie died until the only way to deal with it was to throw himself into the fray. And the whole time, Vanessa's body was wrapped around him like she was the only one being strong as a shield while he stripped his life bare."
Author: Melissa Cutler
11. "So what rhyming poems do is they take all these nearby sound curves and remind you that they first existed that way in your brain. Before they meant something specific, they had a shape and a way of being said. And now, yes, gloom and broom are floating fifty miles away from each other in you mind because they refer to different notions, but they're cheek-by-jowl as far as your tongue is concerned. And that's what a poem does. Poems match sounds up the way you matched them when you were a tiny kid, using that detachable front phoneme."
Author: Nicholson Baker
12. "It's music rage, which is like road rage, only more righteous. When you get road rage, a tiny part of you knows you're being a jerk, but when you get music rage, you're carrying out the will of God, and God wants these people dead"
Author: Nick Hornby
13. "She did not look anything like a horned horse, as unicorns are often pictured, being smaller and cloven-hoofed, and possessing that oldest, wildest grace that horses have never had, that deer have only in a shy, thin imitation and goats in dancing mockery."
Author: Peter S. Beagle
14. "Why should you want to give up a child's wise not-understanding in exchange for defensiveness and scorn, since not-understanding is, after all, a way of being alone, whereas defensiveness and scorn are a participation in precisely what, by these means, you want to separate yourself from."
Author: Rainer Maria Rilke
15. "What trunk?" Velkan"My trunk. I'm moving in" Esperetta"In where?" Velkan"My room. Here." EsperettaCompletely stunned and flabbgausted, he opened and closed his mouth, unable to speak.Esperetta walked over to him and placed her finger on his chin before she closed his mouth. "I know you dont trust me, but tough shit.""This is my home and you're my husband. I made a mistake and for that I'm sorry, but I'm through being an idiot." Esperetta"Dark-Hunters can't be married." Velkan"Well then, someone should have told Artemis before she made her bargain with you and brought me back to life, huh? You were created as a married Dark-Hunter. I hardly think they can complain now." EsperettaShe did have a point about that"But--" VelkanShe ended his words with a kiss."
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
16. "It's not like you're becoming a born-again Christian or teetotal or an accountant or something you can stop being after a while. You'll never not be a father now.''It feels great, Rob' he said. 'Just great."
Author: Tim Relf
Quotes About Being Seenzoned Pictures