Famous Quotes About Being Tall And Beautiful
Browse 27 famous quotes and sayings about Being Tall And Beautiful.
Top Quotes About Being Tall And Beautiful
1. "I am amazed at the heart of man: It possesses the substance of wisdom as well as the opposites contrary to it ... for if hope arises in it, it is brought low by covetousness: and if covetousness is aroused in it, greed destroys it. If despair possesses it, self piety kills it: and if it is seized by anger, this is intensified by rage. If it is blessed with contentment, then it forgets to be careful; and if it is filled with fear, then it becomes preoccupied with being cautious. If it feels secure , then it is overcome by vain hopes; and if it is given wealth, then its independence makes it extravagant. If want strikes it, then it is smitten by anxiety. If it is weakened by hunger, then it gives way to exhaustion; and if it goes too far in satisfying its appetites, then its inner becomes clogged up. So all its shortcomings are harmful to it, and all its excesses corrupt it."
2. "You don't need a big pen to write a tall story"
Author: Benny Bellamacina
3. "Oh Cecelia, you would have loved my grandmother, Miz Goodpepper said, dunking a cookie into her wine. She was so alive and full of original ideas, especially for that era. While other women were busy being proper, she was busy cultivating her spirit."
Author: Beth Hoffman
4. "Out of evil, much good has come to me. By keeping quiet, repressing nothing, remaining attentive, and by accepting reality - taking things as they are, and not as I wanted them to be - by doing all this, unusual knowledge has come to me, and unusual powers as well, such as I could never have imagined before. I always thought that when we accepted things they overpowered us in some way or other. This turns out not to be true at all, and it is only by accepting them that one can assume and attitude towards them. So now I intend to play the game of life, being receptive to whatever comes to me, good and bad, sun and shadow forever alternating, and, in this way, also accepting my own nature with its positive and negative sides. Thus everything becomes more alive to me. What a fool I was! How I tried to force everything to go according to way I thought it ought to. an ex patient of C. G. Jung (Alchemical Studies, pg 47)"
Author: C.G. Jung
5. "Being an actor means being an instrument for someone else. I want to give myself completely."
Author: Catherine Deneuve
6. "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap."
Author: Cynthia Heimel
7. "Emotional self-awareness is the building block of the next fundamental emotional intelligence: being able to shake off a bad mood"
Author: Daniel Goleman
8. "A flower's structure leads a bee toward having pollen adhere to its body . . . we don't know of any such reason why beautiful places attract humans."
Author: David Rains Wallace
9. "They didn't have a problem with me being wild and crazy when it came time to fill the arenas."
Author: Dennis Rodman
10. "Above all things physical, it is more important to be beautiful on the inside - to have a big hear and an open mind and a spectacular spleen."
Author: Ellen DeGeneres
11. "A Crow is known wherever he is met by his beautiful white dress, and his tall and elegant figure; the greater part of the men being six feet high."
Author: George Catlin
12. "The evening ended with dancing. On its being proposed, Anne offered her services, as usual, and though her eyes would sometimes fill with tears as she sat at the instrument, she was extremely glad to be employed, and desired nothing in return but to be unobserved."
Author: Jane Austen
13. "Knowing lots of answers but being a millisecond slow on the buzzer is indeed very frustrating."
Author: Ken Jennings
14. "But Mole stood still a moment, held in thought. As one wakened suddenly from a beautiful dream, who struggles to recall it, but can recapture nothing but a dim sense of the beauty in it, the beauty! Till that, too, fades away in its turn, and the dreamer bitterly accepts the hard, cold waking and all its penalties."
Author: Kenneth Grahame
15. "Easy is not an option! Everything is hard! We get negative and give up! dont give up! you have a dream you protect it and cherish it, You find it achieve it and stare failure in the face and show them why you can! Happiness, and the feel good things of life are all fun and games but its never the things that make the person you want to be! The person you want to be is only in your mind and never leaves! Most of you are afraid to show it or share it or afraid of losing a friend because you chose to be something different! What about you? what about your dreams and your goals? where do you stand in your own life? we lose concious of the fact that we actually matter, Think of your own well being for once, goals or no goals still no matter what be yourself!https://www.facebook.com/CreatingNewL..."
Author: Kevin Skeens
16. "I'm sorry if me being turned on turns you on."
Author: Kirsty Moseley
17. "I am your husband, I will keep you safe and I will do it by keeping my feet on this earth, breathing the air and being there to make you feel safe. Do you understand this?"
Author: Kristen Ashley
18. "I'm a technophobe. I can't crack the iPhone, and the extent of my multitasking is being able to talk while I make a drink."
Author: Len Goodman
19. "For me, being tall was very positive because I thought my mom was the most beautiful person ever."
Author: Lisa Leslie
20. "Nations have always good reasons for being what they are, and the best of all is that they cannot be otherwise."
Author: Marquis De Custine
21. "It's no fun being lonely."
Author: Maurice Sendak
22. "Creative vision creates art" - he motioned around the gallery - "that shows the rest of the world a new angle. That's beautiful thing.""Or some sort of madness", she said."
Author: Melissa Marr
23. "Nobody, anywhere, has any real sense what is actually going on." This doesn't seem to get a very good reaction from the crowd - no doubt I'm scowling as I say it, but still. I continue: "I don't either, but at least I know I don't. I'm sorry but you people aren't like me." This is me trying to take the edge off. Being friendly. "You haven't done the shit I've done."
Author: Patrick Somerville
24. "Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart."
Author: Sarah Ban Breathnach
25. "Without his even being aware that it was happening, Paul's face rearranged itself into the expression of sincere concentration he always wore while listening to editors. He thought of this as his Can I Help You, Lady? expression. That was because most editors were like women who drive into service stations and tell the mechanic to fix whatever it is that's making that knocking sound under the hood or going wonk-wonk inside the dashboard, and please have it done an hour ago. A look of sincere concentration was good because it flattered them, and when editors were flattered, they would sometimes give in on some of their mad ideas."
Author: Stephen King
26. "Doing beautiful things is its own reward."
27. "In itself and in its consequences the life of leisure is beautiful and ennobling in all civilised men's eyes."
Author: Thorstein Veblen
Quotes About Being Tall And Beautiful Pictures