Famous Quotes About Believing In God And Having Faith
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Believing In God And Having Faith.
Top Quotes About Believing In God And Having Faith
1. "Anyone who is having troubles should pray. Anyone who is happy should sing praises. Anyone who is sick should call the church's elders. They should pray for and pour oil on the person in the name of the Lord. And the prayer that is said with faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will heal that person. And if the person has sinned, the sins will be forgiven. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen. (James 5:13-16)"
2. "I hate the thought of her being forced into a box that doesn't fit her. Of having her wings cut off, her sight blinded, her hearing muted, her voice stilled."
Author: Charles De Lint
3. "The Duke would not pay for the works. He says that the Castle can never be taken. That is called hubris, Giacomo, the belief that you are never wrong. Believing you are never wrong is an error that afflicts great men. I have learned that to be right you must first be wrong many times. Without making errors--and learning from them--a man cannot find the truth."
Author: Christopher Peter Grey
4. "Now do you see why war irritates me? It's always the same. A lot of people get killed, but in the end, the whole thing is settled at the conference table. The notion of having the conference first doesn't seem to occur to people."
Author: David Eddings
5. "Because of Jesus' supposed predestination, God would have had to choose the people who would kill and betray his son, choose the method by which he would be killed (crucifixion), and the time at which the event would occur. Those guilty of killing Jesus would therefore be simply carrying out God's wishes without the free will to have chosen a path for themselves."
Author: David G. McAfee
6. "The point of your life is to point to Him. Whatever you are doing, God wants to be glorified, because this whole thing is His."
Author: Francis Chan
7. "As a spirit having a human experience, you can choose to not merely exist but to be fully conscious and aware of living in a limited world. When you take a conscious part in life and its multitudes of choices, you won't let life happen to you - you will make life happen for you."
Author: James Van Praagh
8. "Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side."
Author: Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
9. "...you either forgive a lover for abandoning you or you forgive God for taking them - either way you have to forgive..."
Author: John Geddes
10. "The idea of having no responsibilities except general edification seems like such a luxury now. When I had it, all I wanted to do was hack around on the Web. Now the vast majority of my hours are hacking around on the Web."
Author: Matt Mullenweg
11. "Are we just going to keep having sex so we can avoid talking about what we need to talk about?"Prophet pulled back and looked between Tom's legs."What?""Just checking to make sure you still have a dick.""Same one that fucked you through the wall while you begged for it," Tom pointed out, and Prophet eyes grew heavy lidded with lust again. "You're so easy, Proph.""For you."
Author: S.E. Jakes
Quotes About Believing In God And Having Faith Pictures