Famous Quotes About Bella Jacob And Edward
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Bella Jacob And Edward.
Top Quotes About Bella Jacob And Edward
1. "Even with, or perhaps, because of, this background, I have over the past few years sensed a very dramatic change in attitude on the part of Prince Edward Islanders towards the on-going rush for so-called modernization."
Author: Alex Campbell
2. "Ronon Dex could drop Edward Cullen with a look."
Author: Annalyse Tar
3. "Suspiro y me muevo a estudiar los carteles de películas: el Sr. Darcy con su mano en la mejilla de Elizabeth hace nada por mí, más que querer escupir. Puede ser que la ame, pero durante toda su vida, Sr. Darcy quiso ser un desgraciado irritable. Edward Cullen, con sus brazos alrededor de Bella protectoramente mientras Jacob mira hacia ellos, me hace querer vomitar. ¿Y ellos llamaron a su bebe Renesme? POR FAVOR. Jack y Rose del Titanic me tienen apretando los puños. Rose debió abandonarlo ese día. Si lo hubiera hecho, podrían haber llegado a la balsa salvavidas. Romeo y Julieta se ven como idiotas para mí ahora. Ellos sabían que no funcionaria. Romeo nunca debería haber vuelto a su balcón. Fue su estúpida culpa. Él lo sabía. Si él simplemente no hubiera intentado, ambos habrían vivido. ¿Y quién bebe estúpido veneno para resolver sus problemas? Lamentable. Patético. Todos ellos."
Author: Anne Eliot
4. "- E allora cosa c'è che non va?.- La gente non mi piace.- Credi che sia una bella cosa?. - No, probabilmente no."
Author: Charles Bukowski
5. "Then all at once our personal and political quarrels were made very abruptly to converge. In the special edition of the London Review of Books published to mark the events of September 11, 2001, Edward painted a picture of an almost fascist America where Arab and Muslim citizens were being daily terrorized by pogroms, these being instigated by men like Paul Wolfowitz who had talked of 'ending' the regimes that sheltered Al Quaeda. Again, I could hardly credit that these sentences were being produced by a cultured person, let alone printed by a civilized publication."
Author: Christopher Hitchens
6. "He wrestled with himself, like Jacob . . . like every leader ever to set foot on this earth. It is not faith that distinguishes our real leaders. It is doubt. Their ability to overcome it."
Author: Guillermo Del Toro
7. "E la donna è così felice e così bella nelle ore in cui è forte,che preferisce a tutti gli uomini quello che ha una forza enorme, a costo d'essere spezzata da lui."
Author: Honoré De Balzac
8. "In other news, Aang dominates on "Are You Smarter Than the Fire Nation". Bella Swan becomes engaged to her boyfriend of one year, Edward Cullen, and unceremoniously sends Jacob Black to the "friend zone". Pop star Candy Cane trades her controversial career for being a housewife (which was a move that is very unpopular with many of her young fans), and Jacquel Rassenworth is still the Internet's biggest fame-nut (cue APPLAUSE)."
Author: Jacquel Chrissy May
9. "Accade talvolta che una donna sia più bella a ventinove anni di quanto non sia stata dieci anni prima."
Author: Jane Austen
10. "When I was tiny, the county fair came through town. Our parents took us, and got tickets for the rides, even though I was scared to death of all of them. Edward was the one who convinced me to go on the merry-go-round. He put me up on one of the wooden horses and he told me the horse was magic, and might turn real right underneath me, but only if I didn't look down. So I didn't. I stared out at the pinwheeling crowd and searched for him. Even when I started to get dizzy or thought I might throw up, the circle would come around again and there he was. After a while, I stopped thinking about the horse being magic, or even how terrified I was, and instead, I made a game out of finding Edward.I think that's what family feels like. A ride that takes you back to the same place over and over."
Author: Jodi Picoult
11. "SEASONS PASSED, FALL AND WINTER and spring and summer. Leaves blew in through the open door of Lucius Clarke's shop, and rain, and the green outrageous hopeful light of spring. People came and went, grandmothers and doll collectors and little girls with their mothers. Edward Tulane waited. The seasons turned into years. Edward Tulane waited. He repeated the old doll's words over and over until they wore a smooth groove of hope in his brain: Someone will come; someone will come for you."
Author: Kate DiCamillo
12. "A su lado, la mujer que lo había devuelto a la vida lloraba de felicidad, porque sabía que la pesadilla había terminado y ella ya no tendría que vivir como una hija de la noche nunca más. Y sonreía, y soñaba con la nueva vida que los aguardaba al final de la travesía, en una bella finca en Italia, junto al mar, con mucho sol. Mucho sol."
Author: Laura Gallego García
13. "I folded my arm. "You know, I suspect you and Edward would be friends if it weren't for this place."His eyes were on fire. "It's not this island keeping us from being friends."My pounding heart stole the words to reply to that."
Author: Megan Shepherd
14. "I swear I will never trust Edward again. This is not kingly, this is not as Arthur of Camelot. This is behaviour as base as an archer's bastard and I cannot meet his eyes when I see him stuffing his mouth at King Louis' table and pocketing the gold forks."
Author: Philippa Gregory
15. "You still haven't told me what King Edward will do when he has all four relics,' Robert said, fixing Humphrey with his gaze.‘We aren't privy to all his plans, Robert, as I've told you. Only the men of the Round Table know his full intentions. We have to prove ourselves worthy to be trusted as they are.'‘Do you not ever wonder?'Humphrey paused. ‘I just know my kingwill do what is best for my kingdom.'Robert said nothing. He thought of hisown kingdom, beleaguered by Edward'sinterference, and a ghost of a threat drifted in his mind.But even as it appeared, he pushed itaway. Scotland was its own kingdom, with its own king. It wasn't Wales or Ireland, fractured and isolated. However much Edward had desired the Crown of Arthur he had come here, first and foremost, to put down a rebellion. Yet still, on this bleak shore with Humphrey beside him, Robert felt a sense of standing at a crossroads with many paths leading away before him. In his mind they all led into darkness."
Author: Robyn Young
16. "And Edward was staring at me curiously, that same, familiar edge of frustation even more distinct now in his black eyes.I stared back, surprised, expecting him to look quickly away. But instead he continued to gaze with probing intensity into my eyes. There was no question of me looking away. My hands started to shake."Mr. Cullen?" the teacher called, seeking the answer to a question that I haden't heard."The Krebs Circle," Edward answered, seeming relucant as he turned to look at Mr. Banner.I looked down at my book as soon as his eyes released me, trying to find my place. Cowardly as ever, I shifted my hair over my right shoulder to hide my face. I couldn't believe the rush of emotion pulsing through me - just because he'd happened to look at me for the first time in a half-dozen weeks. I couldn't allow him to have this level of influence over me. It was pathetic. More than pathetic, it was unhealthy."
Author: Stephenie Meyer
17. "I had the feeling Edward wasn't the kind of person anyone got used to."
Author: Stephenie Meyer
18. "Each minute, not knowing if Jacob was breathing or not, had seemed like ten lifetimes."
Author: Stephenie Meyer
19. "Ah, bella damigella, dignità, virtù e valore non sono riposti solo nell'abbigliamento!" esclamò Balin. "La virilità e l'onore sono celati nella persona, e vi sono molti insigni cavalieri ignoti a tutti, a riprova che il pregio e l'ardimento non hanno alcun rapporto con le vesti che indossano."
Author: Thomas Malory
20. "We have to go," Tris says, and I know she's not talking about leaving Michigan Avenue or taking Edward to the hospital; she's talking about the city. "We have to go," I repeat."
Author: Veronica Roth
21. "My name is Tobias Eaton," Tobias says. "I don't think you want to push me off this train."The effect of the name on the people in the car is immediate and bewildering: they lower their weapons. They exchange meaningful looks."Eaton? Really?" Edward says, eyebrows raised. "I have to admit, I did not see that coming." He clears his throat. "Fine, you can come. But when we get to the city, you've got to come with us."Then he smiles a little. "We know someone who's been looking for you, Tobias Eaton."
Author: Veronica Roth
22. "When Edward Gibbon was writing about the fall of the Roman Empire in the late 18th century, he could argue that transportation hadn't changed since ancient times. An imperial messenger on the Roman roads could get from Rome to London even faster in A.D. 100 than in 1750. But by 1850, and even more obviously today, all of that has changed."
Author: Walter Russell Mead
Quotes About Bella Jacob And Edward Pictures