Famous Quotes About Big Businesses
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Big Businesses.
Top Quotes About Big Businesses
1. "I believe in businesses where you engage in creative thinking, and where you form some of your deepest relationships. If it isn't about the production of the human spirit, we are in big trouble."
Author: Anita Roddick
2. "We must plant trees, grow gardens instead of lawns, ride bicycles when we can and support responsible local businesses over big brands."
Author: Bryant McGill
3. "For the last hundred years the big organizational question has been whether any given task was best taken on by the state, directing the effort in a planned way, or by businesses competing in a market."
Author: Clay Shirky
4. "We live in an adolescent society, Neverland, where never growing up seems more the norm than the exception. Little boys wearing expensive suits and adult bodies should not be allowed to run big corporations. They shouldn't be allowed to run governments, armies, religions, small businesses and charities either and just quietly, they make pretty shabby husbands and fathers too. Mankind has become Pankind and whilst "lost boys" abound, there is also an alarming increase in the number of "lost girls."
Author: Daniel Prokop
5. "I'm a big fan of doing 'Triple D.' But I don't want to do it forever, don't get me wrong! Travel away from my family, are you crazy? But do you know what it does for these mom-and-pop restaurant joints? It changes their lives forever. I mean, their businesses will never be the same."
Author: Guy Fieri
6. "Capping the size of American banks won't eliminate the needs of big businesses; it will force them to turn to foreign banks that won't face the same restrictions."
Author: Jamie Dimon
7. "New Hampshire state government is a big customer for prescription drug companies. Just as businesses do, we should take advantage of the bargaining power we have as a big customer."
Author: John Lynch
8. "And as a Member of this body, I believe firmly that States do have rights, and I believe that local communities have rights, and they have made decisions to allow these businesses to prosper as they are a big part of their economy."
Author: Jon Porter
9. "How many big businesses don't resort to underhand means?"
Author: Mohsin Hamid
10. "Big businesses aren't the only ones in the economic ecosystem. Nobody should fall behind because of an unfair structure."
Author: Park Geun Hye
11. "There ain't no clean way to make a hundred million bucks.... Somewhere along the line guys got pushed to the wall, nice little businesses got the ground cut out from under them... Decent people lost their jobs.... Big money is big power and big power gets used wrong. It's the system."
Author: Raymond Chandler
12. "As African economies boom and businesses are created, one of the big questions this growth raises is that of third-level education: how can Africa develop a knowledge infrastructure to rival that of the west, a sort of Harvard University in Africa?"
Author: Richard Attias
13. "All the present bureaucracies of political governments, great religious organizations, and all big businesses find that physical success for all humanity would be devastating to the perpetuation of their ongoing activities. This is because all of them are founded on the premise of ameliorating individual cases while generally exploiting on behalf of their respective political, religious, or business organizations the condition of no-where-nearly-enough-life-support-for-all and its resultant great human suffering and discontent."
Author: Richard Buckminster Fuller
14. "It's businesses versus big government. We don't need big government. We need a more efficient, lean government, and that's exactly the kind of government we intend to deliver."
Author: Sher Valenzuela
15. "Big businesses can help by engaging aspiring entrepreneurs and promoting initiatives which support small businesses from within."
Author: Tory Burch
Quotes About Big Businesses Pictures