Famous Quotes About Blogs
Browse 62 famous quotes and sayings about Blogs.
Top Quotes About Blogs
1. "I no longer buy papers or tabloids or magazines or read blogs. I used to. But it was just filling up my day with hatred."
2. "Là-dessus, le Père Ubu, qui n'a pas volé son repos, va essayer de dormir. Il croit que le cerveau, dans la décomposition, fonctionne au-delà de la mort et que ce sont ses rêves qui sont le Paradis.Letter to Madame Rachilde, 1906http://laguerretotale.blogspot.com/20..."
Author: Alfred Jarry
3. "You could have fucked me 'til your uncut, overexposed on the blogs, ‘too ginormous for my snatch' pecker fell off. And I'd still no way never ever in a thousand years sell, loan, sample you my Easton. And to answer your question, I run my company with my pussy, and twenty-four other pussy-sporting employees. Easton girls do not allow dickheads or cocks in our fashion world. Period."
Author: Avery Aster
4. "First, I'd become an avid reader of blogs, especially music blogs, and they seemed to be where the critical-thinking action was at, to have the kind of energy that I associate with rock writing of the 1970s or Internet e-mail discussion lists a decade ago."
Author: Carl Wilson
5. "Many of us get our news from social networks, blogs, and daily aggregators."
Author: Chris Hughes
6. "People are mean and hateful, angry - haters everywhere, stupid blogs."
Author: Chrisette Michele
7. "Blogs are evil. Actually, the blogs aren't as evil as blog comments."
Author: Christine Teigen
8. "Most blogs have very low readership—perhaps only the blogger's mother or best friend reads them—but even writing for one person, compared to writing for nobody, seems to be enough to compel millions of people to blog."
Author: Dan Ariely
9. "I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That's why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening."
Author: Daryl Hannah
10. "For new media reactionaries...the problem is technology, the endless distractions of the Internet, the breakdown of authority in an age of blogs and Twitter, the collapse of narrative in a hyper-linked, multi-networked world."
Author: David L. Ulin
11. "Dozens of my own friends and acquaintances--ambitious, educated women who might have turned up their noses at anything domestic had they been born a generation earlier--have blogs dedicated to cupcakes or knitting or vintage home decor."
Author: Emily Matchar
12. "A key element of Web blogs is the community element. Most blogs are not self-contained; they are highly dependent on linking to each other."
Author: Evan Williams
13. "In the world of journalism, the personal Web site ("blog") was hailed as the killer of the traditional media. In fact it has become hailed as the killer of the traditional media. In fact it has become something quite different. Far from replacing newspapers and magazines, the best blogs-and the best are very clever- have become guides to them, pointing to unusual sources and commenting on familiar ones. They have become mediators for the informed public."
Author: Fareed Zakaria
14. "You know, some of the good part of blog theory was that blogs would be like diaries that the world could read. They would be spontaneous, whatever pops into your mind, as a diary would be."
Author: Gregg Easterbrook
15. "You go on these Internet blogs and people say the meanest things. I'm a normal person. Just because I'm in the spotlight doesn't mean I'm God's gift to the world. I'm learning and making mistakes just like every other 17-year-old girl out there."
Author: Hayden Panettiere
16. "You know the green grifters have no argument when they start raising the 'no blood for oil' cry on the blogs. Excuse me, if Obama's make-sure-your-tires-are-properly-inflated administration would simply allow more energy production here in the U.S., that wouldn't be a problem very long, would it?"
Author: Howie Carr
17. "Blogs are for anoraks who couldn't get published any other way."
Author: Janet Street Porter
18. "Blogging is great, and I read blogs all day long. However, my goal is really to have a deep, meaningful discussion with people. For some reason, I'm able to accomplish this best via email."
Author: Jason Calacanis
19. "I don't read blogs, I don't have MySpace, I don't have Facebook or Twitter - none of that."
Author: Jessica Szohr
20. "I like the immediacy of blogs and the democratizing effects of letting millions of voices bloom on the Web."
Author: Jill Abramson
21. "We've seen how grassroots journalism by blogs has had an impact at various points politically, as ordinary people have amplified stories that were being ignored by the traditional press."
Author: Jimmy Wales
22. "I get daily mentions in blogs, I get mentions in Twitter and in different social media... I know that gets books sold."
Author: Joachim De Posada
23. "We all know about blogs and how big they are."
Author: John Doerr
24. "Well, there are more writers of blogs right now than there are readers, so that's clearly a vanity phenomenon."
Author: John Doerr
25. "People seem to be losing their sense of boundaries more and more, what people are willing to put up on the internet, especially blogs. People seem to assume that only their friends are going to read it but anyone in the world could read it at any time."
Author: Jon McGregor
26. "I used to read the criticism on blogs about other people - mostly female actresses and singers - and even when they are extremely perfect and harmless, people still go after them. So I figure, if I'm going to get negativity regardless, why do I have to worry about what somebody thinks of me?"
Author: Katerina Graham
27. "El Top Ten de Razones Porqué Virgen Val Apesta"10. Me llamó hombre—de—un—solo—éxito.9. No aprecia el encantador sobrenombre que le di.8. Me hace escribir blogs estúpidos sobre ella a las cuatro de la mañana.7. Alienta a la gente a que no tenga sexo.6. Me mandó a volar cuando le pedí salir.5. Está enamorada de un idiota.4. No responde ninguna de mis llamadas.3. Le gusta coquetear con esa política de mira—pero—no—toques.2. Toqué un maldito concierto sólo para ella y ni siquiera vino cuando dijo que lo haría. (¡Eres una mentirosa!)¿Y la razón #1 de por qué la Virgen Val apesta?Porque la deseo de todos modos."
Author: Kelly Oram
28. "I live in a world where there's magazines and blogs, and people feel like they are allowed to criticize me, and in the meanest way."
Author: Khloe Kardashian
29. "Maybe you have already been writing, but never considered a book before. What you have contributed to websites, discussion groups, blogs and membership communities can lead to books. These are great places to flesh out ideas, get reader feedback, and sometimes even catch the attention of an agent, publisher or larger audience. If anything, a well branded presence on the internet positions you in a way where you have the opportunity to become the authority or expert. Do not let any of what you have written online go to waste. Make files and collect all of your information because you may have enough content already written to fill two books!"
Author: Kytka Hilmar Jezek
30. "You could spend hours following the trail of a single dispute, through smoking battlefields of interlinked comments threads and screen shots and blogs where the message "this post has been deleted by its author" stands like a tombstone over the grave of the one witness who can tell you what really happened. I know, because I've wandered extensively over this blasted heath in the past couple of weeks."
Author: Laura Miller For Salon
31. "Blogs are the main exception I make in my aversion to complex machinery."
Author: Laurie R. King
32. "Science blogs bore me. When everyone is an expert, no one is an expert."
Author: Leonard Susskind
33. "I would say about 80% of my writing (including posts and blogs), has to do with unresolved anger and that's just fine with me"
Author: Lori Lesko
34. "It is really hurting; how big media plagiarize everyday and no one judges them; The real heroes are those tiny and small self-funded websites and blogs that provide all primary data for them to survive and it will continue as far they exist"
Author: M.F. Moonzajer
35. "I also spend a lot of time on political blogs, and music blogs getting things for my radio show."
Author: Mark Edwards
36. "Much of the lifeblood of blogs is search engines - more than half the traffic for most blogs."
Author: Matt Mullenweg
37. "A newspaper is the center of a community, it's one of the tent poles of the community, and that's not going to be replaced by Web sites and blogs."
Author: Michael Connelly
38. "Blogs are a great way to monitor and even participate in the chatter about your new site."
Author: Mike Davidson
39. "As if I feared that the scope of what I could feel and imagine was being quietly limited by the world within a world, the internet. The things outside of the web were becoming further from me, and everything inside it seemed piercingly relevant. The blogs of strangers had to be read daily, and people nearby who had no web presence were becoming almost cartoonlike, as if they were missing a dimension. It was just happening, like time, like geography. The web seemed so inherently endless that it didn't occur to me what wasn't there. My appetite for pictures and videos and news and music was so gigantic now that if something was shrinking, something immesurable, how would I notice?...Most of life is offline, and I think it always will be; eating and aching and sleeping and loving happen in the body. But it's not impossible to imagine loosing my appetite for those things; they aren't always easy, and they take so much time."
Author: Miranda July
40. "The rock star is dying. And it's a small tragedy. Rock stars have blogs now. I have no use for that kind of rock star."
Author: Nick Cave
41. "While I love the medium, I've always been skeptical about the value of blogs as businesses."
Author: Nick Denton
Author: Pet TorreS
43. "Rgopoker.com Bandar Judi Poker Situs Poker Online TerpercayaRgopoker.com Bandar Judi Poker Situs Poker Online Terpercayahttp://dewakontesseo.blogspot.com/201...http://tukarlink-aman.blogspot.com/20..."
Author: Rgopoker.com Bandar Judi Poker Situs Poker Online Terpercaya
44. "I have an RSS reader, Feeddler. I mostly subscribe to board game blogs - they have reviews of new games and discussions about trends. It's straight-up dork talk."
Author: Rich Sommer
45. "Michael Arrington, the loudmouth founder and former editor in chief of TechCrunch, is famous for investing in the start-ups that his blogs would then cover. Although he no longer runs TechCrunch, he was a partner in two investment funds during his tenure and now manages his own, CrunchFund. In other words, even when he is not a direct investor he has connections or interests in dozens of companies on his beat, and his insider knowledge helps turn profits for the firm."
Author: Ryan Holiday
46. "I have a day job Monday to Friday. I work at a record label in Brooklyn called Ba Da Bing. It's a great indie label and I listen to music all day. I meet people online and find out about the cool new music blogs."
Author: Sharon Van Etten
47. "I'm not sure blogs are necessarily the best place to get a pulse on anything. People want to blog for a variety of reasons, and that may or may not be representative."
Author: Steve Ballmer
48. "5-6 blogs is too many for a fool to have; one is enough for a wise person"
Author: Tasha Turner
49. "Fashion intersects a lot with art and film and music, and that was appealing to me. I read a bunch of fashion blogs and wanted to be part of the community."
Author: Tavi Gevinson
50. "And I haven't read a lot of blogs but if someone writes about what they care about I'm sure it's interesting."
Author: Uma Thurman
Quotes About Blogs Pictures