Famous Quotes About Body Spray
Browse 9 famous quotes and sayings about Body Spray.
Top Quotes About Body Spray
1. "No one wants to admit we're addicted to music. That's just not possible. No one's addicted to music and television and radio. We just need more of it, more channels, a larger screen, more volume. We can't bear to be without it, but no, nobody's addicted. We could turn it off anytime we wanted. I fit a window frame into a brick wall. With a little brush, the size for fingernail polish, I glue it. The window is the size of a fingernail. The glue smells like hair spray. The smell tastes like oranges and gasoline."
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
2. "I had to work out that it was something that could move, without having everybody in spray painted leotards."
Author: Colleen Atwood
3. "He cups the back of my neck with his hand and holds the other against my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. Slowly, he leans down and kisses me.Soft, then deep.I ooze against the house. I can feel his kiss in my whole body, like warm liquid pouring through me—gold, rich, and melting. After about a minute of what can only be described as sheer ecstasy, Corey rests his forehead against mine so we can both catch our breath. Then he takes my head into his hands and looks at me hard, like his heart is breaking.'I have wanted to do that for so, so long.' I cannot speak. I can only nod yes and hope he knows what I mean. He kisses me more..."... for months and months...""... when you sprayed me with Dr. Pepper...""... at the bakery when you were holding that corned beef...""... and every single time I see you..."I lean against the house and hold on to his wrists so I don't dissolve into a puddle. And I kiss him back. Over and over, I kiss him back."
Author: Colleen Clayton
4. "The woman stared at the ruined body. Blood dripped from her arm. A fine spray of red covered her face --must've been cast off when she slammed down the cans. She wiped her face with her left forearm and kicked the stalker's corpse with her sneakered foot. "Don't mess with Texas."
Author: Ilona Andrews
5. "I scrubbed every inch of my body until it was pink and shiny, laughing hysterically because I had to use Rule's dude soap and ended up smelling like a seventeen-year-old boy who'd just discovered AXE body spray"
Author: Jay Crownover
6. "Also, just before the shift started tonight, I had walked to the drugstore across the street [...] and used one of their perfume testers. Nothing too obvious or flowery, just a body spray with a hint of musk that said you admired your captor."
Author: Jennifer Echols
7. "Henry drew a shaky breath. "Do me a favor, Meg.""Anything," I whispered."Don't fall for Quinn O'Neill. If you're going to do this thing with him…go to this dance, don't fall for him.""Never," I said. "I promise.""Because I'm all filled up on sad right now." He sniffed again and I could tell he was more in control. "And you can't ask me to sit by and watch you get all caught up in this guy. I can't handle that—thinking he swept you off your feet because he bathed in body spray and dressed up." His voice sounded rough. "I know you think I'm being funny right now, but I'm completely serious. Don't make me watch that happen.""You know my heart," I said. "It's yours."
Author: Laura Anderson Kurk
8. "Becky was a weed. Nobody ever wanted them taking over the bigger, prettier plants. People went to all extremes to make them go away. They sprayed poison, pulled until the roots gave way. They felt only like their garden was complete when every tendril was extirpated. This was how she felt from birth."
Author: Ruth McLeod Kearns
9. "Chemical warfare is the only way to describe what happens when cheap perfume, body splash, body spray, underarm deodorant, curl activator, hair spray, and pissy Pampers collide."
Author: Sister Souljah
Quotes About Body Spray Pictures