Famous Quotes About Brother And Sister Twins
Browse 17 famous quotes and sayings about Brother And Sister Twins.
Top Quotes About Brother And Sister Twins
1. "My brother is a comic-book writer, and I was always in love with comics."
Author: Adrianne Palicki
2. "My brother is the youngest member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons. And I wouldn't let him cut my nails."
Author: Alan King
3. "His response right now wouldn't win his brother the support he needs as a new king-and it just might push his father to cut his tongue after all. And groveling at Emma's feet without a tongue would be inconvenient."
Author: Anna Banks
4. "I was very troubled, yes. Me and my brother both - we were troubled and troublemakers."
Author: Chloe Sevigny
5. "My mom is just someone who's easy to talk to and hang with. My sister, it's always cool to be able to help her out with things. My brother is fun when we're just joking and messing around. And my dad is someone who's helpful with my music and easy to talk to about that stuff because he understands me in that sense."
Author: David Archuleta
6. "My sister don't talk much. When she does, it's only to me, in moth-winged whispers, and only when we're alone."
Author: Emily Murdoch
7. "Over 13 percent of women in college have reported being a victim of stalking during the school year, and one out of every five college women has reported being sexually assaulted. It is simple to talk about statistics. It is more difficult to remember that each number is a victim and represents a daughter, a sister or a friend."
Author: Gwen Moore
8. "Her mother leaned in. "She calls him ‘Colossus.'Now what do you think that is for?""I'm sure she's fine—""Not if she is with Colossus. She askedme last week if I could get her birth control.""Okay, okay. What do you want me to do?""I want you to find that campground andbring your sister home."...."Fine.""You're going to go now?""Do I have any choice? It's either that or let Lucy get impregnated by the Colossus, right?"
Author: Jessica Clare
9. "Seated at the table, high in her firmament of gin, she looked critically at her brother and his wife, remembering some real or imagined injustice of her youth, for with any proximity the constellations of some families generate among themselves an asperity that nothing can sweeten."
Author: John Cheever
10. "Why you?" I asked. "Why are you the onehere with me? Why isn't it him?"Grayson's smile was sad and full of sympathy. "I don't know, Aves, but maybe it's for the best. You guys are almost seventeen. If it hasn't happened by now, maybe it's not supposed to.""I can't accept that.""Denial isn't good for you.""It isn't denial.""Now you're denying your denial.""But look at you," I said. "You always thought I was like a sister too. If you can change your mind, then he can too. He just needs a wake up call.""Hey now, you can't just go jumping in the shower with every guy you know. That's totally our thing."
Author: Kelly Oram
11. "In the meantime, how about us doing some more sister things together?"Alys snorted. "Like what?"Oh, I don't know. Slay a few monsters, outwit a few magicians, drain a few Chaotic Zones, negotiate a few treaties..."And after lunch?"Janie returned the wry grin sweetly. "I'll let you know."The hero and the sorceress walked back up the path arm in arm."
Author: L.J. Smith
12. "I have two foes in the world, twins inextricably interrelated -- the hunger of the hungry and the glut of the glutted!"
Author: Marina Tsvetaeva
13. "My sister used to say I had a frail chest and she 'd beat me up all the time."
Author: Michael Clarke Duncan
14. "I read you guys your bedtime story, go to bed!" my sister shouted as she put water into the kettle."But Mom," a small voice whined. I smirked, ready for what my sister was about to bestow."But nothing, you two bet—-"I interrupted, unable to control myself. "Get back into bed before the monster tries to bite your ankles!"
Author: Ottilie Weber
15. "...and killed a trellsow, one of the ones he'd learned to recognize as a smith. And thought of Thorlot, who might be a better blacksmith than her father or brother or dead husband, or more than her son would be, but who would never be anything more than wife, sister, daughter, mother. At least she was honored, he thought, wrenching his axe free of the trellsmith's ribs. He didn't mean Thorlot, and he did not know whether he was angry at his own kind for their blindness or angry at the trolls for making him see how blind they were."
Author: Sarah Monette
16. "...while Norah described to me her plans for carpets and curtains, or showed me the sample of bedspread material she had hung over a chair to see if she could live with it. When I began to know her, I wondered if their courtship had been, for her, something of the same -- my brother draped over a chair for the statutory length of time, to see if she could live with him. In that case she might have noticed that he did not really go with the surroundings; perhaps she did see this, but knew that he would fade to a better match."
Author: Shirley Hazzard
17. "Foreman told Ray to plead guilty and he'd then give his brother $500, if Ray didn't cause any problems at the guilty plea hearing, and he could take that $500 and hire a lawyer to set aside the plea. Foreman actually put that in writing."
Author: William Pepper
Quotes About Brother And Sister Twins Pictures