Famous Quotes About Capturing Each Moment
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Capturing Each Moment.
Top Quotes About Capturing Each Moment
1. "I think the inflation prospects for the U.S. over the next five or six, seven years, are quite serious. You cannot have a bumper crop in apples without the value or the price of each apple falling. The Fed has had the largest increase in the monetary base in the history of the U.S., from colonial times to the present, times ten."
Author: Arthur Laffer
2. "Cooking isn't taught," Patch said. "It'sinherent. Either you've got it or you don't. Likechemistry. You think you're ready for chemistry?"I pressed the knife down through the tomato; itsplit in two, each half rocking gently on the cuttingboard. "You tell me. Am I ready for chemistry?"Patch made a deep sound I couldn't decipher andgrinned."
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
3. "Eventually, the room was cleared, and we stood there together, chests heaving, a spray of shifters and humans on the floor in front of us. We weren't entirely undamaged—I'd taken a bruising shot to my right thigh, and Ethan had slices across his belly where he'd been caught with the edge of a bar of steel broken from someone's office chair.But we were alive. We glanced over at each other. I was just about to speak, but before I could get out words, his hand was at the back of my head, his mouth pressing against mine. The intensely possessive kiss left me gasping for breath, but even as he pulled back, his fingers stayed knotted in the back of my hair."
Author: Chloe Neill
4. "We don't have anything in common. We just complement each other. You don't have to do everything together; you need some distance between you. But there's no ideal distance and there are only two possibilities: either you reduce the distance or you enlarge it. And because we want to reduce the distance, we're going to get married. Some time or another."
Author: Eva Heller
5. "He was her drug. He always had been. And until that very moment neither of them realized that she was his as well. He couldn't get enough"
Author: Ginger Voight
6. "You're walking through a field all by yourself one day in spring and this sweet little bear cub with velvet fur and shiny little eyes comes walking along. And he says to you, 'Hi, there, little lady. Want to tumble with me?' So you and the bear spend the whole day in each other's arms, tumbling down this clover-covered hill. Nice, huh?"
Author: Haruki Murakami
7. "We are far from liking London well enough till we like its defects: the dense darkness of much of its winter, the soot on the chimney-pots and everywhere else, the early lamplight, the brown blur of the houses, the splashing of hansoms in Oxford Street or the Strand on December afternoons.There is still something that recalls to me the enchantment of children—the anticipation of Christmas, the delight of a holiday walk—in the way the shop-fronts shine into the fog. It makes each of them seem a little world of light and warmth, and I can still waste time in looking at them with dirty Bloomsbury on one side and dirtier Soho on the other."
Author: Henry James
8. "Don't you ever get tired of reading?" she asked. "You could hardly be called good company! Don't you know that, with women, you're supposed to make conversation?" she added; her half smile was perhaps meant to be ironic, though to Amedeo, who at that moment would have paid anything rather than give up his novel, it seemed downright threatening."
Author: Italo Calvino
9. "...the sun rose each morning to stare into my face with the blank but touching gaze of a lovely retarded child."
Author: James Crumley
10. "Community is not something you have, like pizza. Now is it something you can buy. It's a living organism based on a web of interdependencies- which is to say, a local economy. It expresses itself physically as connectedness, as buildings actively relating to each other, and to whatever public space exists, be it the street, or the courthouse or the village green."
Author: James Howard Kunstler
11. "I enjoy life so much more now, and I try hard to appreciate each and every day, but deep down I am still afraid it will be taken away."
Author: Jaycee Dugard
12. "Democracy not only requires equality but also an unshakable conviction in the value of each person, who is then equal."
Author: Jeane Kirkpatrick
13. "... I watched in astonishment, Jess reached up and cupped Miss Georgia's breasts in her hands, giving them an appraising squeeze and admiring nod. A moment later, Miss Georgia returned the gesture..."
Author: Jefferson Bass
14. "She went on, "Yes, Porter and I did discuss divorce, and we realized we loved each other too much to do anything so silly.""That's got to be a comfort to you now," I said. "I can imagine how painful it would be to have someone you care for die with a lot of unresolved --""Yes!" she exclaimed. "That is exactly right!" She gave me an approving lashless gaze."See, gay guys always understand these things!""We're born with that understanding gene," I said."
Author: Josh Lanyon
15. "I got married, other people went off. We had sort of another public-we were our entire readership for many years, and we were very excited by each other."
Author: Kenneth Koch
16. "Every photo you take communicates something about a moment in time - a brief slice of time of where you were, who you were with, and what you were doing."
Author: Kevin Systrom
17. "They could fall in love with fresh, new people, or they could have the courage and humility to tear off some essential layer of themselves and reveal to each other a whole new level of otherness, a level far beyond what sort of music they liked. It seemed to her everyone had too much self-protective pride to truly strip down to their souls in front of their long-term partners. It was easier to pretend there was nothing more to know, to fall into an easygoing companionship. It was almost embarrassing to"
Author: Liane Moriarty
18. "There is much to love, and that love is what we are left with. When the bombs stop dropping, and the camps fall back to the earth and decay, and we are done killing each other, that is what we must hold. We can never let the world take our memories of love away, and if there are no memories, we must invent love all over again."
Author: Louise Murphy
19. "For what we suppose to be our love or our jealousy is never a single, continuous and indivisible passion. It is composed of an infinity of successive loves, of different jealousies, each of which is ephemeral, although by their uninterrupted multiplicity they give us the impression of continuity, the illusion of unity."
Author: Marcel Proust
20. "I am no friend of probability theory, I have hated it from the first moment when our dear friend Max Born gave it birth. For it could be seen how easy and simple it made everything, in principle, everything ironed and the true problems concealed. Everybody must jump on the bandwagon [Ausweg]. And actually not a year passed before it became an official credo, and it still is."
Author: Max Born
21. "The general will rules in society as the private will governs each separate individual."
Author: Maximilien De Robespierre
22. "I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person."
Author: Og Mandino
23. "One moment of true happiness was worth all the moments of pain. (Jessica)"
Author: Shannon A. Thompson
24. "We say very little, for we do not need to. We are silent together, each in her own world, knowing the other is just at her back."
Author: Tracy Chevalier
25. "I give it (grandfather's watch) to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
Author: William Faulkner
Quotes About Capturing Each Moment Pictures