Famous Quotes About Caramel
Browse 38 famous quotes and sayings about Caramel.
Top Quotes About Caramel
1. "…kissing George was a little like rolling in caramel after spending years surviving off rice sticks."
Author: Aimee Bender
2. "Poi tirò dalla borsa un paio di caramelle, erano rotonde, agli agrumi, e ne offrì una a Jasper Gwyn.-Grazie, no, davvero, disse lui.-Ma figuriamoci un po'!, disse lei.Lui sorrise e prese la caramella.-Il fatto che siano sparse nella borsa non vuol dire che facciano schifo, disse lei.-No, certo.-Ma ho notato che la gente è propensa a crederlo."
Author: Alessandro Baricco
3. "Her caramel skin and curly beach sand hair spreads in wavy chops like the choppy storm waves on the ocean. Her fluffy rose colored lips glisten with eyes emerald green and almond shaped set deep into her face and yet when she looks at you with those same deep set eyes, it feels like they jump out, speaking to you."
Author: Ami Blackwelder
4. "Oh, era suntuoso, y la suntuosidad hecha carne. Los trombones crujían como láminas de oro bajo mi cama, y detrás de mi golová las trompetas lanzaban lenguas de plata, y al lado de la puerta los timbales me asaltaban las tripas y brotaban otra vez como un trueno de caramelo. Oh, era una maravilla de maravillas. Y entonces, como un ave de hilos entretejidos del más raro metal celeste, o un vino de plata que flotaba en una nave del espacio, perdida toda gravedad, llegó el solo de violín imponiéndose a las otras cuerdas, y alzó como una jaula de seda alrededor de mi cama. Aquí entraron la flauta y el oboe, como gusanos platinados, en el espeso tejido de plata y oro. Yo volaba poseído por mi propio éxtasis, oh hermanos."
Author: Anthony Burgess
5. "Eudine did not reply. She was indecipherable, so ageless and immaculate. Her eyes were the same caramel shade as her skin. Her face was a placid lake, such depths. A woman with a face like that could be a confessor, could be told anything, no matter how awful, and remain steady as granite."
Author: Ayana Mathis
6. "Martin, at my age, eroticism is reduced to enjoying caramel custard and looking at widows' necks.' - Senor Sempere."
Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafón
7. "I travel with chocolate - Godiva with caramel. When the craving hits, I have to have it. I share, but if I'm on my last one, I've been known to say, 'Sorry, I'm out!'"
Author: Christa B. Allen
8. "It was an instinct to put the world in order that powered her mending split infinitives and snipping off dangling participles, smoothing away the knots and bumps until the prose before her took on a sheen, like perfect caramel."
Author: David Leavitt
9. "Thank you for my surprise. Now, I won't be able to eat a caramel without thinking about being balls deep inside your sweet, warm pussy."
Author: Ella Frank
10. "The circus looks abandoned and empty. But you think perhaps you can smell caramel wafting through the evening breeze, beneath the crisp scent of the autumn leaves. A subtle sweetness at the edges of the cold."
Author: Erin Morgenstern
11. "Conall," "Aye, Alexia?" He looked up at her. Was that fear in his caramel eyes? "I am going to take advantage of you," she said"
Author: Gail Carriger
12. "La joven desapareció para regresar unos instantes después empujando un carrito de té cargado de delicias, desde sándwiches de pepino hasta piel de limón caramelizada, pepinillos en vinagre o Battenberg.La condesa sirvió el té. Alexia tomó el suyo con leche, la señorita Dair con limón y los vampiros con una cucharadita de sangre, aún caliente y servida en una delicada jarra de cristal."
Author: Gail Carriger
13. "She started to turn around, but I tugged her hand just enough for me to see her profile as she closed her eyes. She felt it as just like I did. There was an undeniable connection between us. I pulled her into my arms and with one hand moved the stray strands of her caramel hair away from her soft skin. I saw her mouth was slightly agape, and I pulled her face towards mine. I was mere centimeters from her lips, the warmth of her breath sliding against my own."You should go Mylie or you might regret staying," I said softly. "I don't want to go," she said anxiously. Damn."
Author: H.P. Landry
14. "I like L.A. It's like a mini break. For a writer, it's hilarious. Like the food. Where I come from, we eat chip sandwiches: white bread, butter, tomato catsup and big fat french fries. It's delicious. Here, you order a creme caramel and the waiter says, 'You know, that contains dairy.'"
Author: Helen Fielding
15. "...ustedes que, al igual que yo, saben lo que es tocar una pinga bien al palo y hacerle caramelo con la boquita. (y no es que le quiera hacer propaganda a la mariconada, pero es una verdad que ya sabían los antiguos griegos cuando se metían todos calatos al jacuzi: que rico hacer mañoserías con una hembrita joven y deseosa de carnosidades, pero es mucho más rico entregarse al cuerpo joven, durito, musculoso, de un chiquillo atlético y de espíritu liviano. ay qué rico, se me hace agüita la boca, cómo te envidio, sócrates, desgraciado, bien hecho que te hayas chupado todita la cicuta, mamón.)"
Author: Jaime Bayly
16. "I like to stay hydrated with water throughout the day and snack on apples, but my guilty pleasure would definitely be a caramel macchiato from Starbucks!"
Author: Janel Parrish
17. "Heartache often drives us to consume things we wouldn't otherwise, such as an entire pint of Caramel Pecan Perfection high-fat ice cream, covered in ganache, the crack cocaine of frozed dairy. Twelve hundred calories per pint, six hundred and eighty of which are fat calories, but is only dulls the pain for the moment, there's that carb fog while you're standing at the sink shoving it in your face, and then it's over and you feel...used. Like a cheap pickup the Dove people seduced and abandoned in your kitchen, leaving you with sticky hands and an empty cup and a still-broken heart, except now you're mad at Dove, too."
Author: Jennifer Crusie
18. "Julie swallowed. "Flat Finn is on Facebook?" She'd love to see those status updates. 'Got strapped to the roof of the car today for a trip to Starbucks. Would have loved to taste caramel mocha, but can't move arms and so was forced to stare longingly at delicious hot beverage. Will the taunting never end?"
Author: Jessica Park
19. "I learned to find equal meaning in the repeated rituals of domestic life. Setting the table. Lighting the candles. Building the fire. Cooking. All those soufflés, all that crème caramel, all those daubes and albóndigas and gumbos. Clean sheets, stacks of clean towels, hurricane lamps for storms, enough water and food to see us through whatever geological event came our way. These fragments I have shored against my ruins, were the words that came to mind then. These fragments mattered to me. I believed in them. That I could find meaning in the intensely personal nature of life as a wife and mother did not seem inconsistent with finding meaning in the vast indifference of geology and the test shots."
Author: Joan Didion
20. "I can't describe the feeling when I go down – it's down down down and there's never going to be an up again. And whatever was good isn't good any more; white becomes grey, music becomes dictionaries, honey becomes beer and the sky a curdled lemon. There's no caramel anymore."
Author: John Marsden
21. "From black-rimmed plates they ate turtle soup and eaten Russianrye bread, ripe Turkish olives, caviar, salted mullet-roe, smokedFrankfurt black puddings, game in gravies the colour of liquoriceand boot-blacking truffled sauces, chocolate caramel creams, plumpuddings, nectarines, preserved fruits, mulberries and heart-cherries;from dark coloured glasses they drank the wines of Limagne andRousillon, of Tenedoes, Val de Peñas and Oporto, and, after the coffeeand the walnut cordial they enjoyed kvass, porters and stouts."
Author: Joris Karl Huysmans
22. "The powdered sugar had caramelized and blackened into a sucking tar pit in which my ladyfingers languished like so many sunk mastadons."
Author: Julie Powell
23. "F**k!" he exploded, chocolate and caramel flying out of his mouth. My heart seized. He looked like he was going to have a chocolate-caramel-layer-square-induced heart attack. ..."These are unbe-f**king-lievable. I think I've finally fallen in love, with a f**kin' brownie!"
Author: Kristen Ashley
24. "He grew out his hair," June says. "He looks amazing.""He looks like a giant caramel with some carpet lint stuck to the top of it."
Author: Laura Ruby
25. "Jules hated it when I used "delicious" to describe anything but food, but that day he was nothing if not a sugar cone of melting sea salt and caramel gelato."
Author: Leila Howland
26. "Talvez seja sempre a pimenta que torna as pessoas esquentadas [...] e o vinagre que as torna azedas... e a camomila que as torna amargas... e... o caramelo e essas coisas que tornam as crianças suaves. Só queria que as pessoas soubessem disto: não seriam tão sovinas com bomboms..."
Author: Lewis Carroll
27. "I ordered my favorite drink; vanilla iced blended coffee with whipped cream and caramel sauce on top. The whipped cream and caramel sauce were the best. Usually when no one was watching, I would lick the inside of the lid to get every last drop of the addictive syrup. Once, my dad caught me doing this and started laughing. I'd gotten caramel plastered over my nose. If Colt had ever seen me do this, I would never live it down. Glancing around, I indulged shamelessly and grinned." -Cheyenne"
Author: Lisa L. Wiedmeier
28. "His eyes were that curious shade of hazel that made her think of sunshine and toffee, caramel and whiskey, sweetness and sin all at once, and they were fixed on her with so much heat. So much intent. And she knew he was right. This was her moment, here and now...."
Author: Megan Crane
29. "Unbelievable," Audrey's voice squeaked as I pushed past her. "Here we are, talking to you about your freaky little-boy encounter back in Breaux Bridge and how your caramel macchiato tasted like cardboard, and boom! You just zone out like one of the kids from Children of the Corn.""Um, Aud, babe … I don't think those kids zone out. They're just freaky twenty-four-seven. It's a year-round thing." Gabe's response drew a half-hearted laugh from me, but it was quickly reined in when I reached the Book of the Ancients."Whatever, Gabriel," Audrey said to him. "My point is, it's freaky, okay? She gets this glazed-over look in her eyes, like she's gonna whip out a butcher knife and go all Michael Myers on us or something."I glanced over my shoulder to cock an eyebrow at her."Oh, now you pay attention." She cocked an eyebrow back."What is it with you and the cheesy horror-movie references?" Gabe muttered. "Hey, now. Halloween is a classic," Gavin scolded him. "Don't go hating on the classics."
Author: Rachael Wade
30. "He had a nice laugh, rich and almost melodious. It made me think of warm caramel, dripping from a spoon."
Author: Richelle Mead
31. "Estos dos estaban ta enamorados y acaramelados el uno con el otro que yo sentía necesidad de ir a lavarme los dientes después de estar con ellos"
Author: Richelle Mead
32. "Piper leaned toward [Jason], her caramel braid falling over her shoulder. Her multicolored eyes made it hard for him to think straight."And where is this place?" she asked."A . . . uh, a town called Split.""Split." She smelled really good—like blooming honeysuckle."Um, yeah." Jason wondered if Piper was working some sort of Aphrodite magic on him—like maybe every time he mentioned Reyna's name, she would befuddle him so much he couldn't think about anything but Piper. He supposed it wasn't the worst sort of revenge."
Author: Rick Riordan
33. "I like crazy, childlike, candy bar-filled cakes with gooey caramel, chocolate-covered nuts, marshmallows, and the like."
Author: Ron Ben Israel
34. "'Venti caramel macchiato, please,' he said. 'Hold the snobbery.' The barista laughed and hit buttons on his register. 'You sure? We're having a sale on social mobility. The longer your coffee order takes to place, the more you have to pay.' 'Perfect. Reverse consumerism.'"
Author: S.W. Vaughn
35. "To all you sensitive sallys out there who spend your time scribing angry letters, I have great news: Scientific models show that in the not-too-distant future, all the races will become so completely interbred that humanity will have a monolithic caramelish color and common facial features. There won't be blonds or hairy Jews anymore.Words like "Chink" will cease to have meaning. They will be relics, along with those who use them for comedy. Which is exactly why I am past that meta-racist shit and onto poop and pee. Onward and downward!"
Author: Sarah Silverman
36. "Once, I believed in you like a poem, turned your heart into a metaphor for my heart, turned our mouths into honey and caramel lozenges.But metaphors come and metaphors go,and not even seasons have the courtesy to stay till dawn."
Author: Shinji Moon
37. "Oh that voice, so sweet. Rich, like the taste of vanilla ice cream, vowels like flute music, warm caramel consonants. She could float in that voice forever and not miss a thing."
Author: Suki Michelle
38. "I am plenty romantic. Just this morning while he slept, I had left Carter a box of his favorite candy next to his pillow - Globs: piles of white chocolate covered, crushed potato chips and pretzels drizzled with caramel. I figured it would soften him up to the note I placed next to the box telling him if he left the toilet seat up one more time and my ass got an involuntary bath at six in the morning, I would put super glue on the head of his penis while he slept. I had even signed the note with a couple of Xs and Os. Who says romance is dead?"
Author: Tara Sivec
Quotes About Caramel Pictures