Famous Quotes About Castles And Princess
Browse 20 famous quotes and sayings about Castles And Princess.
Top Quotes About Castles And Princess
1. "Still, she stood looking fabulous like a princess should, licking her blood red lips the moment she laid her eyes on the beautiful prince. It was appetite on first sight."
Author: Cameron Jace
2. "You've no right to walk into people's castles and take their guitars."
Author: Diana Wynne Jones
3. "Here's to real heroes, not the ones who carry us off into the sunset but the ones who help us choose our princes." - commentary on Castles on the Sand"
Author: E.M. Tippetts
4. "I find the treatment of royalty distinctly peculiar. The royal family lives in palaces heavily screened from prying eyes by fences, grounds, gates, guards, all designed to ensure the family absolute privacy. And every newspaper in London carried headlines announcing PRINCESS ANNE HAS OVARIAN CYST REMOVED. I mean you're a young girl reared in heavily guarded seclusion and every beer drinker in every pub knows the precise state of your ovaries."
Author: Helene Hanff
5. "Galen!" The crown princess flung herself into her husband's arms with a glad cry. The other princesses shrieked and threw themselves at their brother-in-law only a moment later."
Author: Jessica Day George
6. "Up then, fair phoenix bride, frustrate the sun;Thyself from thine affectionTakest warmth enough, and from thine eyeAll lesser birds will take their jollity.Up, up, fair bride, and callThy stars from out their several boxes, takeThy rubies, pearls, and diamonds forth, and makeThyself a constellation of them all;And by their blazing signifyThat a great princess falls, but doth not die.Be thou a new star, that to us portendsEnds of much wonder; and be thou those ends."
Author: John Donne
7. "She wandered almost at random, zigzagging streets, following a canal for a bit, stopping to admire the towering red brick buildings that channelled her along, manufacturing heritage trailing along the water. Some were more than eight stories tall, solid behemoths that would outlast whatever food outlet had set up shop on the ground. Looking up changed things, it revealed all the details on the old buildings: secret towers, spires, turrets. They were castles in the city. Rewards for those that saw beyond their shuffling footsteps. This was a city made for looking up, she thought."
Author: Karl Drinkwater
8. "My shoes I got to pick. I chose worn-out red flats. I figured I should make it clear from the start that I wasn't princess material."
Author: Kiera Cass
9. "Ah, in how many rooms, upon how many studio couches, among how many books, had they found their own love, their marriage, their life together, a life which, in spite of its many disasters, its total calamity indeed -- and in spite too of any slight element of falsehood in its inception on her side, her marriage partly into the past, into her Anglo-Scottish ancestry, into the visioned empty ghost-whistling castles in Sutherland, into an emanation of gaunt lowland uncles chumbling shortbread at six o'clock in the morning -- had not been without triumph. (p.210)"
Author: Malcolm Lowry
10. "If you see me as just the princess then you misunderstand who I am and what I have been through."
Author: Mariah Carey
11. "You were sleeping?" said Princess One."No," I said. "Sometimes I just like to lie in the dark for hours with my eyes closed."
Author: Melissa Kantor
12. "My brother cleared his throat. "I wish she knew that I think she is the most hilarious person on Earth. And that whenever she's not home, I feel like I'm missing my partner in crime."My throat tightened. Do not cry. Do not cry."I wish she knew that she's really Mom's favorite--" I shook my head here."--the princess she always wanted. That Mom used to dress her up like a little doll and parade her around like Mara was her greatest achievement. I wish Mara knew that I never minded, because she's my favorite too."
Author: Michelle Hodkin
13. "I swear, if you touch me, I'll go Lorena Bobbitt on you." Lorena Bobbitt? Why does that sound—oh my God, the lady that chopped off her husband's dick? I busted out laughing and put my pillow over my face. "Oh my God! Princess! You're my new favorite!" That's it, that comment right there, and it was sealed. I would do anything to have this beautiful gray-eyed princess lying next to me, as mine."
Author: Molly McAdams
14. "When Princess Diana got married, I was a very little kid, I think. I remember her dress, and I found the dress amazing when I was a kid."
Author: Olivier Theyskens
15. "I was very fond of Princess Diana. She used to have me over to lunch to ask my advice. I'd give her good advice, and she'd say: 'I entirely agree. Paul, you're so right.' Then she'd go and do the opposite."
Author: Paul Johnson
16. "Eve: Shut up, we have zero time for you and your bullshit dramaticsMonica: Or what, you'll bleed on me, Emo Princess of Freakdomonia?Claire: Fine. You come with us. If you get in my way, I'll kill you."
Author: Rachel Caine
17. "Can you imagine anything more tragic?' Rose asked. 'To be born a princess --native and to the manor born-- and then to forget who you are and settle for being something horrible like an--an accountant!"
Author: Regina Doman
18. "If you were my girlfriend I would give you a hundred lightning bugs in a green glass jar, so you could always see your way. I would give you a meadow full of wildflowers, where no two blooms would ever be alike. I would give you my bicycle, with its golden eye to protect you. I would write a story for you, and make you a princess who lived in a white marble castle. If you would only like me, I would give you magic. If you would only like me."
Author: Robert R. McCammon
19. "She still felt like a punked-out, faux-leather-wearing, free-thinking Bratz doll in a sea of Pretty Princess of Preppyland Barbies."
Author: Sara Shepard
20. "My mom used to make my costumes when I was little; she sews a lot. One year, I was a bride and I had a big wedding dress and a bouquet. Another year I was a medieval princess with a long teal dress and a veil. It was a little extravagant, but it was cute!"
Author: Sasha Pieterse
Quotes About Castles And Princess Pictures