Famous Quotes About Catchy Love
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Catchy Love.
Top Quotes About Catchy Love
1. "I love him. Not because he's beautiful or because he's rich! I'd much rather he weren't either one. It would even out the gap between us just a little bit — because he'd still be the most loving and unselfish and brilliant and decent person I've ever met. Of course I love him. How hard is that to understand?"
Author: Bella Swan
2. "A habit of finding pleasure in thought rather than action is a safeguard against unwisdom and excessive love of power, a means of preserving serenity in misfortune and peace of mind among worries. A life confined to what is personal is likely, sooner or later, to become unbearably painful; it is only by windows into a larger and less fretful cosmos that the more tragic parts of life become endurable."
Author: Bertrand Russell
3. "People love answers, but only as long as they are the ones who came up with them."
Author: Criss Jami
4. "I absolutely fell in love with Moscow. It's one of those places where you can't help but trip over history at every turn. It's a city of enormous contradictions. Within a few yards of Lenin's Tomb is some of the most expensive shopping in the world."
Author: Daniel Silva
5. "I love monsters, I love creatures, I love beings, I love aliens. That's more supernatural and more the stuff of fairy tales. Fairy tales are as ancient as we are. I love those stories. I think they're really interesting because they always have more than simply the fright aspect. There's something deeply psychological."
Author: Denis O'Hare
6. "He wondered seriously if love wasn't a feeling at all but a simple characterless state of shared isolation. If you were alone with a woman your feelings might change from moment to moment but the circumstance of your shared fate did not change. Maybe that's where the love was, in the combined circumstance."
Author: E.L. Doctorow
7. "To be really Bible-believing Christians we need to practice, simultaneously, at each step of the way, two biblical principles. One principle is that of the purity of the visible church. Scripture commands that we must do more than just talk about the purity of the visible church; we must actually practice it, even when it is costly. The second principle is that of an observable love among all true Christians. In the flesh we can stress purity without love, or we can stess love without purity; we cannot stress both simultaneously. To do so we must look moment by moment to the work of Christ and to the Holy Spirit. Without that, a stress on purity becomes hard, proud, and legalistic; likewise without it a stress on love becomes sheer compromise.Spiritually begins to have real meaning in our lives as we begin to exhibit simultaneously the holiness of God and the love of God. We never do this perfectly, but we must look to the living Christ to help us do it truly."
Author: Francis August Schaeffer
8. "Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity."
9. "If they use you, keep on givingIf they abuse you, keep on turning the other cheek. If they manipulate you, keep hanging to the string. But if they truly love you for who you are and not for what you have after a period of time, put on your shoes and keep walking away"
10. "I'm an actor. I love to act. That's my job. I'll leave the politicking to others."
Author: Jimmy Smits
11. "I like doves. They look so beautiful, like a woman. For me they represent peace and love and purity. And sometimes they're seen as the messengers of God, so they're important to me because I'm a Christian."
Author: John Woo
12. "Art has one purpose, that is to leave you changed. Love has one purpose, that is to create art."
Author: Julieanne O'Connor
13. "Could you say it once," he entreated, "like they say people do?"Her heart beat like the wings of an eagle, taking her soaring as she spoke the words. "I love you, Will Parker."The sting hit his eyelids and he hung his head because nobody had prepared him for this, nobody had said, When it happens you'll be resurrected. All that you were you will not be. All that you weren't, you are. He lunged against her, burying his face above her breasts, holding fast. "Oh, God..." he groaned. "Oh, God."
Author: LaVyrle Spencer
14. "Damn, I had the best dream," he yawns, "my fantasy girl professed her undying love for me in between several rounds of mind blowing sex."
Author: Maggi Myers
15. "When I am an old man and I can remember nothing else, I will remember this moment. The first time my eyes beheld an angel in the flesh. "I will remember your body and your eyes, your beautiful face and breasts, your curves and this." He traced his hand around her navel before dragging it lightly to the top of her lower curls. "I will remember your scent and your touch and how it felt to love you. But most of all, I will remember how it felt to gaze at true beauty, both inside and out. For you are fair, my beloved, in soul and in body, generous of spirit and generous of heart. And I will never see anything this side of heaven more beautiful tham you"
Author: Sylvain Reynard
Quotes About Catchy Love Pictures