Famous Quotes About Chakras
Browse 7 famous quotes and sayings about Chakras.
Top Quotes About Chakras
1. "In the 18th century, a revolution in thought, known as the Enlightenment, dragged us away from the superstition and brutality of the Middle Ages toward a modern age of science, reason and democracy. It changed everything. If it wasn't for the Enlightenment, you wouldn't be reading this right now. You'd be standing in a smock throwing turnips at a witch. Yes, the Enlightenment was one of the most significant developments since the wheel. Which is why we're trying to bollocks it all up.Welcome to a dangerous new era - the Unlightenment - in which centuries of rational thought are overturned by idiots. Superstitious idiots. They're everywhere - reading horoscopes, buying homeopathic remedies, consulting psychics, babbling about "chakras" and "healing energies", praying to imaginary gods, and rejecting science in favour of soft-headed bunkum. But instead of slapping these people round the face till they behave like adults, we encourage them. We've got to respect their beliefs, apparently."
Author: Charlie Brooker
2. "Hovering over at the Self Help section, there she was – legs long and lean in a lovely sundress, holding a copy of EAT, PRAY, LOVE in one hand and awkwardly browsing through something titled "KNOW YOUR CHAKRAS"."
Author: Cyma Rizwaan Khan
3. "My friend Bob, who is both a student of Yoga and a neuroscientist, told me that he was always agitated by this idea of the chakras, that he wanted to actually see them in a dissected human body in order to believe they existed. But after a particularly transcendent meditative experience, he came away with a new understanding of it. He said,'Just as there exists in writing a literal truth and a poetic truth, there also exists in a human being a literal anatomy and a poetic anatomy. One, you can see; one, you cannot. One is made of bones and teeth and flesh; the other is made of energy and memory and faith. But they are both equally true"
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
4. "I've had my past lives read, my aura tuned, my chakras aligned, my spirit guides channeled, my palms interpreted, and my kundalini awakened."
Author: Sera J. Beak
5. "Breast Growth Tips Ok, here's a tip if you want to grow your breasts. It's not the weed that does it, it's the getting off pills. Annie, for example, had been on pills since she was 16, so nearly 20 years. It took her about 5 months to get completely off pills, with the aid of cannabis and hash, and another 2 months for her breasts to grow. Yes, I helped her with all of this. If she says otherwise, she's lying, as she often does. The growth is not caused by cannabis, but by getting away from the growth-stunting pills. In Annie's case, there was another factor, the activating of her chakras etc. That is important as well. So, to recap, in order to grow your breasts: a. Get off pills and stay off. b. Smoke cannabis and hash to help with a. c. Activate your chakras and kundalini. d. Play with your new boobies. Oil the nipples, it keeps them moist and prevents chafing. That is all. ~ Sienna"
Author: Sienna McQuillen
6. "So, I took my 13 year-old niece Sungazing last night. I'm finding that most people are really receptive to it! I explain the whole thing about the Sun's energy entering to heal and grow you like it does a tree. Even though I'm doing 5-6 mins, I make sure that everyone only does 15-20 secs to start, and at Sunset only. If the clouds come in at Sunset, you might be out of luck. In that case, still do your 45-min barefoot walk during bright Sun hours. The Sun soaks in through your Crown and Third-Eye Chakras and your eyes, then travels down through you into the Earth. That helps with the grounding, as does the barefoot walking. My feet are really sore though, some of the paths are pebbly or rocky, but the feet are getting tougher. Did you know that each of our toes relates directly to the 5 major glands in our bodies? It's true, look into acupressure/puncture for the details."
Author: Sienna McQuillen
7. "For your mind, emotions and physical body to be working together in total harmony, the chakras need to be spinning at the correct frequency."
Author: Stephen Richards
Quotes About Chakras Pictures