Famous Quotes About Changes In Business
Browse 10 famous quotes and sayings about Changes In Business.
Top Quotes About Changes In Business
1. "You know what—gyms make the largest chunk of their profit from clients who pay their monthly dues on auto-pay but never bother to show up and use the gym. The DVD-rental companies make a good chunk of their profits from late fees; the credit-card companies make a fortune on sundry fines and penalties; the airlines' margins are highest on ticket changes and cancellations… So, the key to running a successful business in America is to sign up a customer and pray he'll somehow screw up…"
Author: Ali Sheikh
2. "Conventional wisdom suggests the primary motivator for entrepreneurs is money or wealth creation and, in fact, much of the political debate tends to center around what kind of tax or regulatory policy changes will turn corporate suits into small business adventurers overnight."
Author: Chip Conley
3. "Despite the painful changes we have had to make, we continue to believe in the St. Louis market. And we are hoping to add flights, in a careful way, as the economics of our business improve and the demands of the traveling public in St. Louis become clear."
Author: Gerard Arpey
4. "Having cakes as a business certainly changes things for me - I don't now sit at home doing a cake for the fun of it anymore. But it's an extremely happy and pleasureable business to run because people are generally buying cakes for celebrations."
Author: Jane Asher
5. "To me, the conclusion that the public has the ultimate responsibility for the behavior of even the biggest businesses is empowering and hopeful, rather than disappointing. My conclusion is not a moralistic one about who is right or wrong, admirable or selfish, a good guy or a bad guy. My conclusion is instead a prediction, based on what I have seen happening in the past. Businesses have changed when the public came to expect and require different behavior, to reward businesses for behavior that the public wanted, and to make things difficult for businesses practicing behaviors that the public didn't want. I predict that in the future, just as in the past, changes in public attitudes will be essential for changes in businesses' environmental practices."
Author: Jared Diamond
6. "I don't think an actor's job is to be recognized. I think an actor's job is to facilitate the writing in a way that changes the way people think. No other business does that."
Author: Jeffrey Donovan
7. "1. Why is it foolish to launch a new business with millions of dollars in TV ads?2. Are the market leaders in every industry more vulnerable to sudden successes by the competition than ever before?3. Should book publishers issue the paperback edition of a book before the hardcover?4. What's the single most important asset a company can create—and what is the simple thing that can kill it?5. Every ad needs to do one of two things to succeed...yet most ads do neither. What's the right strategy?6. Does the Net create a dynamic that fundamentally changes the way everything is marketed?7. How can every business...big and small...use ideavirus marketing to succeed?"
Author: Seth Godin
8. "I am especially grateful that I have been able to keep my own style over the decades, in spite of the many changes that have taken place in the world of fashion and in its business."
Author: Valentino Garavani
9. "Why, why is this?Think'st thou I'ld make a lie of jealousy,To follow still the changes of the moonWith fresh suspicions? No; to be once in doubtIs once to be resolved: exchange me for a goat,When I shall turn the business of my soulTo such exsufflicate and blown surmises,Matching thy inference. 'Tis not to make me jealousTo say my wife is fair, feeds well, loves company,Is free of speech, sings, plays and dances well;Where virtue is, these are more virtuous:Nor from mine own weak merits will I drawThe smallest fear or doubt of her revolt;For she had eyes, and chose me. No, Iago;I'll see before I doubt; when I doubt, prove;And on the proof, there is no more but this,--Away at once with love or jealousy!"
Author: William Shakespeare
10. "We're adaptable, not blunderers. Every step has its questions, its changes. And we've got to be ready to face all of it. Think on our feet. The way we get it done doesn't matter. It's the end result that counts, and Nemesis doesn't stop until the job's finished." "You're all a bit mad, aren't you?" Surprisingly, this was said with a hint of amusement. "Nobody said getting revenge against powerful toffs was a task for the sane." He chuckled. "Maybe that's why I jumped at the chance to be a part of it.""Then perhaps I'm a bit mad, too," she said in a confiding whisper. "Because I'm rather liking this vengeance business." He could hear her smile, and picture it in his mind. He gripped the shelf behind him to keep from reaching for her. Pulling her close. Yet he was a man of his word. He wouldn't kiss her again until she asked. But he hoped like hell that she did ask."
Author: Zoe Archer
Quotes About Changes In Business Pictures