Famous Quotes About Charming Smile
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Charming Smile.
Top Quotes About Charming Smile
1. "Young women from a very young age are taught that life will be easier if you can just turn on the charming smile and say very little and be complacent and docile and sweet."
Author: Amber Heard
2. "Humans were so stupid. They had something so precious, and they barely safeguarded it at all. They threw away their lives for money, for packets of powder, for a stranger's charming smile."
Author: Cassandra Clare
3. "It's destiny; the stars have aligned perfectly to bring us together as friends. You cannot argue with what's meant to be, once the stars have spoken, it is absolute," he uttered, all smug and knowing. Shocked that he used the word destiny, I cocked my head and shot him a look—for the first time actually seeing Parker. He was pretty…too pretty to be a guy; streaky blond hair—as if each streak had been strategically placed—dark eyes, pale skin, and a charming smile that dimpled in one cheek. "Destiny has already found me, with a clearly marked path for my future," I retorted. "Then you are doubly fortunate, to have it find you twice." Parker smiled again, his eyes eerily piercing into mine. Parker and Danielle"
Author: Deborah Ann
4. "You grabbed my tit a little, Mr. Old Timey Talker."Blake seemed to swallow a smile. "Manhandling a lady is inexcusable. I would only do so if said woman was too stubborn to remove herself from a dangerous situation." He took Kyle's hand and kissed the top of it lightly."Aw, crap. Well, aren't you too fucking charming for words?" Kyle smiled despite her best efforts to look tough. "All right, Mr. Old Timey, I'll let you get away with the boob palming this time.""That's fortunate because I hate ingesting my own testicles." He gave her a devilish grin with naughty eyes to match.Kyle looked at Livia. "He's adorable."
Author: Debra Anastasia
5. "To love life, to love it evenwhen you have no stomach for itand everything you've held dearcrumbles like burnt paper in your hands,your throat filled with the silt of it.When grief sits with you, its tropical heatthickening the air, heavy as watermore fit for gills than lungs;when grief weights you like your own fleshonly more of it, an obesity of grief,you think, How can a body withstand this?Then you hold life like a facebetween your palms, a plain face,no charming smile, no violet eyes,and you say, yes, I will take youI will love you, again."
Author: Ellen Bass
6. "I gulped, mesmerized by his hypnotic eyes and charming, spearmint smile, and uttered something intelligent like,"Uh, huh." ~ from Dragon Flight"
Author: J. Keller Ford
7. "She smiled from ear to ear at the thought of knowing his name. She perched herself up onto her tip toes to try to be able to get a good look at him. He was smiling a charming smile and he escorted his bridesmaid through the manmade aisle. Again, like before as his proximity got closer, so did the intense feelings she felt burning inside of her body. She tried really hard to not feel them. She wished she had something stronger to drink to dull the uncomfortable and scary emotions he was bringing out in her."
Author: J.B. McGee
8. "Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking! ‘It's all right for him, he's an internationally famous wizard already!' But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I'd say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven't they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!" He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry's forehead. "I know, I know — it's not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award five times in a row, as I have — but it's a start, Harry, it's a start."
Author: J.K. Rowling
9. "Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I don't talk about that; I didn't get rid of the Banden Banshee by smiling at him."
Author: J.K. Rowling
10. "A choleric, red-faced, pudgy hater of everything, who could turn on the warmest and most charming smile in the world when real life confronted him sweetly in the night."
Author: Jack Kerouac
11. "Dana laughed. "You're going to have to sell me hard on the idea of Carson being the Wolf, Doug. He's charming, smart, knows his Bible cold." Dana smiled. "He's handsome.""What do his looks have to do with anything?" Brandon frowned. "I think we all know what he looks like. We don't need to dwell on--""I'm not dwelling on his thick blond hair, his tan skin, or his trim athletic build, Brandon. I'm thinking that Marcus might not know what he looks like, and I'm trying to give the professor a visual to work with.""I'm aware of him," Marcus said.Brandon snorted out a breath. "Yeah, Dana, I'm sure that's exactly what you were--""Enough." Reece raised his palm, the reflection of the flames of the fire pit turning it a dark red."
Author: James L. Rubart
12. "All right ... anyone who gets into one of these cars outside is in it for the long haul … If you even think you're not ready to put your life on the line for everyone here, then you stay behind. If you screw us out there, I will end you." He flashed a rather charming smile. "And I will probably enjoy it."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
13. "But she had slept, she was positive. She knew it because of the dreams. Despite the comfort of her bed she had tossed and turned all night, her sleep punctured by images and disjointed flashes of battle. She thought she had also dreamt of a handsome stranger with dark hair and a charming smile. Upon waking, however, the unknown man's features were indistinct in her memory."
Author: Katie Lynn Johnson
14. "Love You asked if love makes one happy. His promise's yes, be it for a day. Ah, who wouldn't want to live one day for love Then die? For life does live in love. As lover full of gentleness and fear, With his fires I painted his suffering, On his portrait I shed so many tears That his image became much less charming. If smile, that unexpected gleam, Broke out sometimes amidst my tears, It was love, unarmed, it was him, And heaven with him disappears. Deprived of love, the heart's icy. Yet he burns all, and poisons all. He sure knows how to rend a soul. Ask him if he makes one happy! You'll know, whatever may occur, That love will win by force or grace; And in the slow-healing fever he made You will suffer and make others suffer. Once found, his absence is torture, And when he's back, one shakes every hour. Often it's death that lives in love. And yet, love does make one happy."
Author: Marceline Desbordes Valmore
15. "What offended you this time? His charming manner? His too broad smile? His well-groomed appearance?""I don't like him," she said with her usual maddening half-smile."Don't like him! He's fashionable and handsome, with fortune to spare-""So is my reticule. Unfortunately, it also has more personality, and nearly as much intelligence."
Author: Sabrina Jeffries
16. "From what I know of you already, you have quite a reputation for providing customer satisfaction."Julie's cheeks burned. For Kate's benefit she said, "I try." "Oh, I'm certain you do more than try. You go all out." He paused for several beats. Then, "I've driven past the gallery thousands of times and always admired the works displayed in the windows. But I haven't had a reason to stop.""And now you did?""Now I did."She drew herself up. "Well, I'm sure Katherine will find the perfect piece for you. She's very knowledgeable.""He came to see you.""That's right, Ms. Rutledge. Not that Ms. Fields isn't perfectly charming and, I'm sure, knowledgeable." He shot Kate a smile over his shoulder, which she returned before he came back around to Julie. "But I'm placing myself in your very capable hands."
Author: Sandra Brown
17. "Blue smiled. He had one of those devastatingly charming smiles that made you hate him even more when you noticed it. It was like he was fighting dirty."
Author: Sarah Cross
18. "Nick Gautier," he said with a charming, dimpled smile. "Better known as "Nick, get your butt in here, I need you to..." Fill in the blank"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Quotes About Charming Smile Pictures