Famous Quotes About Cheeky
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Cheeky.
Top Quotes About Cheeky
1. "Then why have you been talking about her for the past half hour straight?" His friend glanced over at him, a cheeky grin on his face, and the rockstar glared exaggeratedly."I have not.""You definitely have. I missed an entire episode of Cupcake Wars because you've got a crush."
Author: Andrea D. Smith
2. "And, my brothers, it was real satisfaction to me to waltz-left two three, right two three-and carve left cheeky and right cheeky, so that like two curtains of blood seemed to pour out at the same time, one on either side of his fat filthy oily snout in the winter starlight."
Author: Anthony Burgess
3. "Hey, aren't you that girl from the web?" the new one asked, bending to suck my earing between his teeth. I pulled my head away. "You got the wrong girl."Mr. Hawaii pulled back to take a better look at me. "No, I think you might be." To my total bewilderment, he spun me around. "Hey! What are you—?""Hey, it is you!" he yelled excitedly, drawing the attention of the crowd. "Hey, everyone, it's Cheeky Galore!"
Author: Brandi Salazar
4. "Merit," Catcher said, sitting beside Mallory on the couch, an arm around her shoulders. "It's nice to see you clothed again.""And now that she is," Gabriel said, standing, "we should get moving.""Where are we going, exactly?" Catcher asked."To a land beyond space and time," Jeff said drawing an arc in the air. "Where the rules of mortals have no meaning."Gabriel looked up at the ceiling as if he might find patience there. "We're going to the Brecks' backyard. Into the woods, right here in Illinois, where most of us are quite mortal.""Illi-noise," Jeff said with cheeky enthusiasm. "Because the wolves will howl."
Author: Chloe Neill
5. "After a year or two, the long term expats won't see the beggars the same way. After a year or two, the cheeky young monks won't make them smile. After a year or two, the newest restaurant opening won't pull them in. To preserve they will withdraw and settle. They will come to accept the limits of it all. The hype won't bother them. The promise won't motivate them. They will have accepted their odd expat life, their awkward place in the chimera that is Myanmar today."
Author: Craig Hodges
6. "I'd love to play a gangster but I think people might say I looked a bit too young and cheeky to play a character who'd just blown someones head off!"
Author: Dominic Monaghan
7. "It is a quintessential example of the whirling kinetics that drive a Keaton film, in which not just the medium but the human body- the permutations of the sinews, the shock of the limbs -seems infinitely elastic, an unruly instument to be wilded with a cheeky kind of grace."
Author: Edward McPherson
8. "Giving the rugged repairman the eye was one thing -- but Charity had no intention of snogging away a whole rainy afternoon when she was supposed to be catching up on her work. Lady Margaret was counting on her! But then again, Lady Margaret didn't have big brown eyes and a cheeky grin."
Author: Elizabeth Jane Howard
9. "It's natural to feel jittery around new people. But sometimes you can get over your jitters if you make a joke. So when the Swedish housekeeper brought her breakfast on a tray, Charity said something cheeky about eating Lady Margaret out of house and home. But the big red-faced woman took no notice at all. So then Charity had to look totally relaxed and unconcerned as she enjoyed her breakfast in bed, which was easy enough after the first bite. The spooky Swedish housekeeper really was a fabulous cook. And Charity believed believed in looking for the best in people."
Author: Elizabeth Jane Howard
10. "I had a meal in Pizza Hut and the waitress told me I didn't need to pay. So I decided to be a bit cheeky and ask for more pizza and garlic bread."
Author: Gareth Gates
11. "Handy Hint! When your friend talks about having 'a sweep', do not then visualise Dick van Dyke in his cheeky chappy chimney sweeper outfit heading up into her uterus to do a rendition of 'Step in Time'. Laughter is the inappropriate response to your friend's news."
Author: Hadley Freeman
12. "Cold up there, huh?" Yeah, it kind of was. "Stupid down there, huh?" Seth's brows flew up. "For one in such a precarious position, you sure don't know how to talk yourself out of it." "That's because it's hard to reason with idiots." I gave him a cheeky grin. "Why bother?"
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
13. "I don't do chat-up lines. Girls often tell me I'm cheeky. Being cheeky seems to work OK for me."
Author: Jermain Defoe
14. "If someone is being very cheeky, it can be quite fun to deal with that situation."
Author: John Bercow
15. "Then, with a cheeky quirk of his brows, he leaned forward and murmured, "Would it be improper of me to admit that I am inordinately flattered by your attention tothe details of my face?"Anne snorted out a laugh. "Improper and ludicrous.""It is true that I have never felt quite so colorful," he said, with a clearly feigned sigh."You are a veritable rainbow," she agreed. "I see red and . . . well, no orange and yellow, but certainly green and blue and violet.""You forgot indigo.""I did not," she said, with her very best governess voice. "I have always found it to be a foolish addition to the spectrum. Have you ever actually seen a rainbow?""Once or twice," he replied, looking rather amused by her rant."
Author: Julia Quinn
16. "I had my father again.I had Bram back. We were a newly fashioned crew of soldiers and inventors and cheeky teenagers, armed with an airship and plenty or guns. We could, in theory, pack it all in if we wanted to, and strike out for part unknown. Colonize some little forgotten island, somewhere, and continue our adventures. Live generously; die gloriously."
Author: Lia Habel
17. "Ah, never," Nicholas said, rubbing his hands together. "Such an interesting word.""You know, Your Majesty, the only reason I'm not swearing at you right now is because I was taught to be kind to old men."Nicholas laughed merrily. "Cheeky whelp.""Does that mean you won't slay me for telling you that you're a thoroughly obnoxious, interefering, exasperating..." Runach took a deep breath. "Good breeding prevents me from saying more."Nicholas smiled. "Runach, my dearest boy, you are truly your mother's son."
Author: Lynn Kurland
18. "I'm just an instant flirt with most people. I'm very cheeky."
Author: Olly Murs
19. "Dear Mr Larkin, I expect you think it's jolly cheeky for a schoolgirl to -Dear Dr Larkin, My freind [sic] and I had an argument as to which of us has the biggest breasts and we wondered if you would act as - My youngest, she's fourteen and quite absurdly stuck on your poems - but then she's advanced in all ways - refuses to wear a -"
Author: Philip Larkin
20. "I'm probably a bit of a cheeky grandson like my brother as well. We both tend to take the mickey a bit much."
Author: Prince William
21. "I was a dozy boy; I'd like to have been like James Dean, but I was more Arthur Askey - pathetically rebellious in a cheeky, chappy sort of way."
Author: Rupert Graves
22. "Fuck, man," Nate breathed, his attention suddenly on the shoes and my legs. "Don't let her sell those." His heated eyes devoured me. "Those are shit hot.""I will seriously hit you," Cam warned him darkly.Nate shrugged, threw me a cheeky grin, and turned back to the television screen."Not my fault your girlfriend is so bloody fuckable."Cole slammed his shoulder into Nate before Cam could retaliate. "Dude, that's my sister."
Author: Samantha Young
23. "I'll spank your ass so damn hard there'll be a permanent handprint right there."She gave him a cheeky smile. "As long as you understand there'll be a matching one on your face."
Author: Suzanne Wright
24. "Are we talking hell hounds and flames here?" Des asked, pacing at the end of our beds.I repeated the question and gave a heaving sigh of relief when Jameson said I had the wrong idea."He's going to 'lead us into temptation.'""That doesn't sound so bad," Des said with a cheeky grin."
Author: Terri Clark
Quotes About Cheeky Pictures