Famous Quotes About Chris Cornell
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Chris Cornell.
Top Quotes About Chris Cornell
1. "He kept one eye on Matt as he talked. He could tell Matt was close to orgasm by the way he title his head to the side and bit his lower lip. "And what about your partner, Mr. Tucker?" Troy asked. Chris raised his eyebrows in surprise and Mr. Waters gave him a greasy, unpleasant smile. "Does your partner cook?"Chris grinned as Matt came all over the red leather seat. "Actually, he makes a delicious white sauce."
Author: Ally Blue
2. "Hey, suit guy!" The man bellowed. Chris bit back the urge to yell. He turned, expecting to be confronted by a hand held out for money. What he saw was a pair of enormous eyes, the same color as the spring sky, set in a face with high cheekbones and a delicate chiseled jaw. The man's short, spiked hair was dyed a vibrant purple, making his creamy pale skin glow. Letting his gaze shift downward in a sudden still silence, Chris took in the sleek, sculpted muscles under the snug green t-shirt, the faded jeans molded to slim hips and thighs. He'd never in his life's seen anyone so beautiful."
Author: Ally Blue
3. "There was this whole middle time that only Chris Rock came out of, you know, 10 years ago it was Chris and a few other people, but that's about it. Chris is in a class of his own; I don't see another comedian who I put in high regard as him."
Author: Bob Saget
4. "So she doesn't like the rain," said Gabriel.Nick smiled. "I kind of like the irony."…Chris sighed. "No one likes the rain.""You do," said Nick. He flung the lighter back to his brother. Gabriel caught it. "Maybe we should put some money on it, see how long it takes Chris to get her wet."
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
5. "So Chris hit him?" said Quinn, when they were getting close to the bleachers. "Jesus, I love when guys fight.""Yeah, it was great," Becca returned flatly. "I should have made popcorn.""Seriously. When they're all slow and tentative and circling, and then ka-pow, they just explode with power. It's totally sexy." …Quinn grabbed her arm and dragged Becca along. "Come on. If they're jerks, I'll punch them.""Great," said Becca. "It'll be totally sexy."
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
6. "Best two rock voices I've heard in a last few years both have been from grunge bands: it's Eddie Vedder and the other one is Chris Cornell from Soundgarden."
Author: Bruce Dickinson
7. "My personal life is the same. At the end of the day, this is just a job. I love what I do, and it's a great job. But it's like my alter ego. There's Chris Brown the singer. And there's Christopher Brown, the down-home Tappahannock boy that plays video games and basketball and hangs out."
Author: Chris Brown
8. "I, for one, am a CNN junkie. I'm convinced it stands for Chris Needs News."
Author: Chris Colfer
9. "The purpose of diversification is so that when one investment goes down or is not doing well, you are insulated from the result because of the others you have in place. In a job or career, most of us are trying to specialize so much so that we've ended up with all of our eggs in the same basket. That's not managing risk at all. That's putting yourself at risk." - Chris Lutz"
Author: Chris Lutz
10. "Come on, sweetheart. I'm letting you do this. Do it." When she didn't respond, he added, "Listen, I know it's easier when they're not fucking looking at you."Beckett turned and faced the wall."I don't know who hired you, but can I ask you for something?" He talked at the wall.Here comes the fast-talking, the mojo, the shout to his employees."Could you make sure Cole doesn't take credit for his handiwork last night? And can you follow up on that Chris guy?" Beckett turned his head a bit, listening for her answer.He still trusts me. He still trusts me with his brothers. I can't do it."
Author: Debra Anastasia
11. "Can you stand on your legs?" Sydelle Pulaski asked. "Can you walk at all?"People never asked Chris those questions; they whispered them to his parents behind his back. "N-n-no. Why?""What better disguise for a thief or a murderer than a wheelchair, the perfect alibi."Chris enjoyed being taken for the criminal type. Now they really were friends."
Author: Ellen Raskin
12. "We've hired the calmest babies in the world to play the hysterical Thomas. One did finally start to cry but stopped every time Chris [Newman (assistant director)] yelled 'Action'. ... Babies smiled all afternoon. Buddhist babies. They didn't cry once. We, however, were all in tears by 5 p.m."
Author: Emma Thompson
13. "After 27 years, I walked out of my first one a few months ago. Black Sheep with Chris Farley."
Author: Gene Siskel
14. "First, I wanted to be Chris Farley. When I was growing up, Chris Farley was still on the stages and fun to us. In my house, John Belushi was king. I didn't grow up when he was - I was born in '78 - the reruns of Belushi in 'Animal House,' and knowing he was at Second City, he was viewed as a king in my house."
Author: Jake Johnson
15. "I had thirty weeks of prep on 'Captain America.' I have a small team of qualified, supportive, creative producers who are actually helping me achieve my vision of the film. I had a dream cast headed by Chris Evans. I had the best designers, artists, sculptors, craftspeople."
Author: Joe Johnston
16. "A month later Billie sits at her dining room table, sifting through the pictorial record of Chris's final days. It is all she can do to force herself to examine the fuzzy snapshots. As she studies the pictures, she breaks down from time to time, weeping as only a mother who has outlived a child can weep, betraying a sense of loss so huge and irreparable that the mind balks at taking its measure. Such bereavement, witnessed at close range, makes even the most eloquent apologia for high-risk activities ring fatuous and hollow." - describing the mother of Chris McCandless after learning of his starvation in the wild"
Author: Jon Krakauer
17. "In 1975 I met Alison Brown and in 1982 we were married. She works for Cornell Computer Services."
Author: Kenneth G. Wilson
18. "Since we started, Chris and I had theatrical ambitions."
Author: Neil Tennant
19. "I think Chris Matthews is a very bright guy. I'd listen to him even if he didn't shout at people."
Author: Peter Jennings
20. "Remember when I was obsessed with that little Lithuanian restaurant downtown? And it was only ever open when the grumpy old woman ran it felt like opening? I'd stop by every day for a week with no luck. And then, when I'd pretty much given up on ever tasting Napoleonas torte again, I'd drive by and see the open sign in the window.Well, being with Chris is like trying to date that restaurant. I never know when he's going to be there and how open he'll be to me. Almost never is he all there, all in. Almost never do I get the Chris I got the night of Kiley's wedding--open sign, cold cucumber soup, rouladen, poppy seed kolaches."
Author: Rainbow Rowell
21. "Baby, you keep doing that and we are going to need Giana to get her ass in here to take care of baby girl." He palmed my ass."Giana is already here." She knocked on the counter behind us."Thank you, Jesus!" Though, Chris pronounced it Hey-Seuss.Bending, he lifted me onto his shoulder and took long strides to the staircase."
Author: Sadie Grubor
22. "When a film like Chris Nolan's Memento cannot get picked up, to me independent film is over. It's dead."
Author: Steven Soderbergh
23. "My road to publishing actually came through a colleague who connected me to my agent, and the faculty at Cornell was very supportive."
Author: Tea Obreht
24. "From this day forward, I vowedto myself, I was in control of my life. Not fate, notGod, not even Chris was ever again going to tell me what to do, ordominate me in any way. From this day forward, I was my own person, totake what I would, when I would, and I would answer only to myself."
Author: V.C. Andrews
Quotes About Chris Cornell Pictures