Famous Quotes About Christmas Music
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Christmas Music.
Top Quotes About Christmas Music
1. "It seems to me in retrospect that the department stores and the dime stores did an excellent job of extending the 'sacred space' of Christmas in those days. And I sometimes wonder whether for people of no religion, this might have been the only sacred space they knew. When people rail now against the 'commercial nature of Christmas,' I'm always conflicted an unable to respond. Because I think those who would banish commercialism from the holiday fail to understand how precious and comforting the shop displays and music can be."
Author: Anne Rice
2. "Christmas music fills our ears with tales of a Palestinian miracle birth, a generous Turkish saint whom the Dutch dressed in a red suit, and a Druid ceremonial tree…I"
Author: Barbara Kingsolver
3. "I love Christmas. I really do love Christmas. I love being with my family and I love snow. I love the music and the lights and all of it."
Author: Christina Applegate
4. "Yes, my first memory of singing, in general, was of a Christmas song. And then listening to Christmas music was really the first music I was ever connected to."
Author: Christina Perri
5. "The breeze carried the music into the distant country plains, past the bullet trains, across the majestic cornfields and the Christmas tree farms. The music swept past the Georgia orange trees, the droning honeybees, and the shining seas of the Atlantic. It wafted past the London Pier. Young Britney wanted all of Nod to hear."
Author: David Paul Kirkpatrick
6. "Unbreakable, would you thought they called me Mr. GlassLook back on my life like the ghost of Christmas pastToys R Us where I used to spend that Christmas cashAnd I still won't grow up, I'm a grown ass kidSwear I should be locked up for stupid shit that I didBut I'm a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumphMake music that's fire, spit my soul through the wire"
Author: Kanye West
7. "Yes, it will be a grand, glorious Christmas," Lillian exclaimed, her eyes glowing. "Music, feasting, dancing, and all kinds of fun. And Lord Westcliff has promised that we will have an absolutely towering Christmas tree." Hannah smiled, caught up in her enthusiasm. "I've never seen one before." "Haven't you? Oh, it's magical when all the candles are lit. Christmas trees are quite the fashion in New York, where I was brought up. It started as a German tradition, and it's catching on rapidly in America, though it's not common in England. Yet." "The royal family has had Christmas trees for some time," Annabelle said. "Queen Charlotte always put one up at Windsor. And I've heard that Prince Albert has continued the tradition after the manner of his German heritage." "I look forward to viewing the Christmas tree," Hannah said, "and spending the holiday with all of you." She bowed to the women, and paused uncertainly as she glanced up at Bowman."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
8. "The earth has grown old with its burden of care, but at Christmas it always is young, the heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair, and its soul full of music breaks the air, when the song of angels is sung."
Author: Phillips Brooks
9. "During the holidays, everyone needs a break from studying for exams and Christmas shopping. I wanted to put together a diverse tour that rocks in many musical directions but always points to Christ."
10. "Our world was Northern, black and white, so it was a great thing for my sisters and me to sit down at Christmastime and watch these fabulous MGM musicals. All that color, all those beautiful costumes."
Author: Tracie Bennett
11. "I love singing Christmas carols. I know every harmony to every music-hall Christmas song."
Author: Zooey Deschanel
Quotes About Christmas Music Pictures