Famous Quotes About Cindy
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Cindy.
Top Quotes About Cindy
1. "Without ruining the ending, the gist is that he's a gay reindeer who can't afford a nose job, but he becomes a superstar in the end. It's all very inspirational. It turns out that, just like Rudolph, what I initially considered to be such a negative is, in fact, the very thing that has made me stand out. Not to sound preachy, but accepting my voice has given me the confidence I've needed to pursue my dreams. And just like Seal rocks his facial scars, Cindy Crawford works her mole, and Barbra Streisand wins every race by a nose, I hope you're inspired to make the most of your possibly less-than-perfect trademark, too."
Author: Chelsea Handler
2. "Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford."
Author: Cindy Crawford
3. "I Never Knew I never knew how bad it was; I heard it did exist. I was appalled at this crime That robbed youth Of their "special" time. I never knew how bad it hurt; The bruises and scars aren't seen. And why somewhere along life's way, The brutality of abuse Has made you pay. I never knew how you felt; Your self-esteem so low. I only knew you crept away, And never let your feelings show. I never knew what I could do; That I could help somehow. That all you needed was a friend; Just someone to be your pal. But now I know that I can help; I can make a difference, too. I'll stand with you; I'll shout with you, And the rest can't say, "I never knew." Cindy M. Adams"
Author: Dave Pelzer
4. "You said you left Mississippi in 1854," Ron says. He turns to Mamuwalde and asks "Were you a runaway slave?" "Not at all," Cindy Lou answers. "Daddy freed him." Ron's jaw almost hits the floor. His wine glass does."
Author: Daven Anderson
5. "If you tell me, I will leave you alone," I said. "And if you don't tell me, I am going to grab the nearest ghostwritten James Patterson romance novel and I am going to follow you through this store reading it out loud until you relent. Would you prefer me to read from Daphne's Three Tender Months with Harold or Cindy and John's House of Everlasting Love? I guarantee, your sanity and your indie street cred won't last a chapter. And they are very, very short chapters." Now I could see the fright beneath the defiance."
Author: David Levithan
6. "I'd crawl over broken glass for Elle MacPherson or Cindy Crawford."
Author: Jon Bon Jovi
7. "From "Lady In Waiting" in the anthology The Morgue :Now I have yet to meet the corpse could hold up its end of a conversation, so at most I might whistle while fixin' one up ‘stead of engagin' myself in any small talk that's goin' to be so one-sided anyways. But Cindy Flowers' corpse weren't no ordinary body when it walked upright, and it sure weren't ordinary just because it was lyin' before me in a pine wood box. So for the first time I felt the need to get a few things said to one of our visitors, and I leaned down to get myself real close to her face. Her eyes was closed ‘cause Pa had already sewed her lids shut."
Author: Ken Goldman
8. "The only way, I thought to myself, that this could get any weirder would be if it turns out he has that dead body's head on ice where in the basement, some ready for transplantation onto Cindy Crawford's body as soon as it becomes available."
Author: Meg Cabot
9. "Music is my only guide. I don't care if people pigeonhole me. Miles Davis is my hero. He covered Cindy Lauper and Michael Jackson, and he didn't give a hoot about what the purists said."
Author: Meshell Ndegeocello
10. "A few years ago, Cindy joined one of those dreadful reading groups, where unhappy, repressed middle class lesbians talk for five minutes about some novel they don't understand and then spend the rest of the evening moaning about how dreadful men are."
Author: Nick Hornby
11. "Kay very calmly and sweetly said, "You know, Pat, how much better do you think Lea Henry and Cindy Noble are going to get at this point?" She was saying ease up—it's enough. I had reached the point of diminishing returns. "I think they are both trying really hard to please you, but how much more can they possibly do?" she said. "I just wonder if you've really thought about that."
Author: Pat Summitt
12. "Then it's settled. Once I have taken my last breath - and by the sound and feel of that last cough, it could be just about the time I finish this sentence - possession of the company will be given to Cindy, at which time she has one year to turn a profit. If she should fail to make money, then the company will be handed over to Mark." He looked around at his people, "Is everyone clear about my instructions?"
Author: Phil Wohl
13. "Well, Ben says you have to be married to get a girl pregnant. And me and Cindy are not married, so she couldn't get pregnant, see?"
Author: Scylar Tyberius
14. "I was beautiful; after all, my skin was as rich and dark as wet, brown mud, a complexion that any and every pale white girl would pray for - that is, if she believed in God. My butt sat high in the air and my hips obviously gave birth to Creation. Titties like mangoes, firm, sweet, and ready. My thighs and legs were big and powerful, kicking Vanna White and Cindy Crawford to the curb."
Author: Sister Souljah
15. "Not everybody is Cindy Crawford."
Author: Summer Altice
Quotes About Cindy Pictures