Famous Quotes About Cola
Browse 884 famous quotes and sayings about Cola.
Top Quotes About Cola
1. "If I had to give up cheese or chocolate, I'd give up chocolate in a heartbeat."
Author: Amanda Peet
2. "He was raw and sharp and rich and throbbing with life. He was sweet blood after a long hunt. How could she have mistaken Aiden's kisses for this? They had been delicious and smooth like the brief comfort of chocolate, but they had never been enough."
Author: Annette Curtis Klause
3. "Somos como un edificio y el hombre dedica al amor una habitación, lo demás es para el bricolaje, para los niños, para los amigos, para el trabajo...la mujer tumba todos los muros y deja que el amor lo inunde todo."
Author: Antonio Gala
4. "His laugh & chocolatey eyes captured me, making my skin grow warmer."
Author: Ashley Stoyanoff
5. "It's the biggest party in the world, and you have to keep the whole thing percolating, which is difficult because a lot of awards most people don't care about."
Author: Bruce Vilanch
6. "Which story do you want to hear my child?"he picked him up and made him sit on his lap."Tell us the story of that fairy who lived in a house of wafers,had a garden of chocolate trees and a pond full of goldfishes,"the child wrapped his arms around his shoulder."
Author: Chitralekha Paul
7. "What are you giving him?"Nicola Vileroy tilted her head... " Something to mesmerize and delight him. Something absolutely ethereal that would capture his imagination and not let go. ""Ooh, Nintendo, how lovely!"
Author: Daniel Nayeri
8. "I was like a chocolate in a box, looking well behaved and perfect in place, all the while harboring a secret center."
Author: Deb Caletti
9. "Nicolas Cage is a great actor and he's done some good action movies too."
Author: Dolph Lundgren
10. "¿Qué decir de la gratitud que América Latina debe a la Coca-Cola, que cobra carísimas licencias industriales para proporcionarles una pasta que se disuelve en agua y se mezcla con azúcar y gas?"
Author: Eduardo Galeano
11. "Accadeche le affinità d'anima non giunganoai gesti e alle parole ma rimanganoeffuse come un magnetismo. ? raroma accade.Può darsiche sia vera soltanto la lontananza,vero l'oblio, vera la foglia seccapiù del fresco germoglio. Tanto e altropuò darsi o dirsi.Comprendola tua caparbia volontà di essere sempre assenteperché solo così si manifestala tua magia. Innumeri le astuzieche intendo.Insistonel ricercarti nel fuscello e mainell'albero spiegato, mai nel pieno, semprenel vuoto: in quello che anche al trapanoresiste.Era o non erala volontà dei numi che presidianoil tuo lontano focolare, stranimultiformi multanimi animali domestici;fors'era così come mi parevao non era.Ignorose la mia inesistenza appaga il tuo destino,se la tua colma il mio che ne trabocca,se l'innocenza è una colpa oppuresi coglie sulla soglia dei tuoi lari. Di me,di te tutto conosco, tuttoignoro."
Author: Eugenio Montale
12. "Chocolate cured everything,"
Author: G.J. Walker Smith
13. "She doesn't hear the voice inside me that is shouting "A chocolate bar! Do you realize...I'm thirty-three years old with a wife as old and as educated as myself and the two of us need all the energy and know-how we've got to take proper care of our kid and you're three years past believing in the tooth fairy and your kid just got his first tooth? And you're celebrating with a chocolate bar! How could you let this happen to you? And where's the bum who's supposed to be this kid's father? What's he doing?"
Author: Garret Keizer
14. "Ci hanno mescolato le anime e ormai abbiamo tutti gli stessi pensieri. Noi aspettiamo ma niente ci aspetta, né un'astronave né un destino.Se adesso cominciasse a piovere ti bagneresti, se questa notte farà freddo la tua gola ne soffrirà, se torni indietro a piedi nel buio dovrai farti coraggio, se continui a vagare sarai sempre più sfatto. Ogni fenomeno è in sé sereno. Chiama le cose perché restino con te fino all'ultimo."
Author: Gianni Celati
15. "What does it feel like to get shot?""I don't recommend it," said Nellie in a controlled voice. "Chocolate is definitely better."
Author: Gordon Korman
16. "If Warren Buffet made chocolate, I'll bet it'd be really rich. And corrupt."
Author: Jarod Kintz
17. "Love is like a hollowed out piece of chocolate, filled with melted music."
Author: Jarod Kintz
18. "A Kiss is a terrible name for a piece of chocolate shaped like a water droplet, because kisses are hot and would melt chocolate—even if it is wearing an astronaut suit made out of tinfoil."
Author: Jarod Kintz
19. "That's the point. This healthy-feeling time now just feels like a tease. Like I'm in this holding pattern, flying in smooth circles within sight of the airport, in super-comfortable first class. But I can't enjoy the in-flight movie or free chocolate chip cookies because I know that before the airport is able to make room for us, the plane is going to run out of fuel, and we're going to crash-land into a fiery, agonizing death."
Author: Jessica Verdi
20. "Must like the rest of us on the surface, he had an underlying obliging and considerate strain which barred him from being a really important member of the class. You had to be rude at least sometimes and edgy often to be credited with "personality," and without that accolade no one at Devon could be anyone. No one, with the exception of course of Phineas."
Author: John Knowles
21. "Nick laughed and gave in to the urge to brush Perry's fair hair out of his eyes -- his fingertips sensitive to the silky texture of eyebrows and hair, warm skin, eyelashes.Perry's lashes fluttered down, concealing his eyes."Hey," Nick said huskily.Perry gave him an uncertain look.It was a mistake, of course. A huge mistake. But suddenly, urgently Nick wanted to taste Perry's mouth, so he bent his head. Perry's eyes widened, then their faces bumped, and his mouth found Perry's.It was a gentle kiss, because Nick was thinking what a stupid thing this was to do, and that Perry, being inexperienced, would probably expect songbirds and firecrackers.Perry tasted like hot chocolate and something warm and young and male. It was unexpectedly erotic. He responded sweetly, opening right up, and Nick's heart turned over in his chest."
Author: Josh Lanyon
22. "When you're out in the wilderness and get back to base camp only to discover sleeping bag turndown service….that's no chocolate on the pillow"
Author: Josh Stern
23. "Valhalla on the right. Paradise regained on the left. Stuck between a Godiva truffle and a chocolate eclair. Between a rock and a very hard place. Two very hard places from the looks of it."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
24. "Chocolate's okay, but I prefer a really intense fruit taste. You know when a peach is absolutely perfect... it's sublime. I'd like to capture that and then use it in a dessert."
Author: Kathy Mattea
25. "My look, mind you, is not chocolate like Lauryn Hill, Whoopi Goldberg, or Naomi Campbell - it is pitch black and shimmering like the purple outer space of the universe. I am the charcoal that creates diamonds. I am the blackest black woman (41)."
Author: Kola Boof
26. "I'm helping launch the new Milky Way Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. I play an astrophysicist on television, and the name of the bar is Milky Way, so put two and two together, and here I am."
Author: Kunal Nayyar
27. "You don;t believe me?" He sound wounded, like the thought of me not believing him makes him incredibly sad."No.""Then come with me," he says. He unfolds his long legs and stands up. "To Cooley's. You'll see they just posted the schedule. If I'm lying, I'll buy you a chocolate shake.""And If you're not?""Then I'll still buy you a chocolate shake." He grins at me."
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
28. "Art without emotion its like chocolate cake without sugar. It makes you gag."
Author: Laurie Halse Anderson
29. "Finally she stopped resisting and called a truce. Young Alice was allowed to stay as long as she didn't eat too much chocolate."
Author: Liane Moriarty
30. "Meltdown when we get home. Mom keeps chocolate for meltdowns. Daddy always has them when Uncle Jonas visits."-David Lyons from Tanner's Scheme-"
Author: Lora Leigh
31. "Usually she ordered a cup of coffee and a cup of tea, as well as a brownie, propping up her sadness with chocolate and caffeine so that it became an anxiety."
Author: Lorrie Moore
32. "«Voglio sapere perché sono così lenta» sussurrò la lumaca.[...] «Sei lenta perché hai sulle spalle un gran peso» spiegò il gufo. [...] «Io so volare ma non lo faccio. Una volta, tanto tempo prima che voi lumache veniste ad abitare nel prato, c'erano molti più alberi di quelli che si vedono adesso. C'erano faggi e ippocastani, lecci, noci e querce. Tutti quegli alberi erano la mia casa, volavo di ramo in ramo, e il ricordo di quegli alberi che non ci sono più mi pesa così tanto che non posso volare. Tu sei una giovane lumaca e tutto ciò che hai visto, tutto ciò che hai provato, amaro e dolce, pioggia e sole, freddo e notte, è dentro di te, e pesa, ed essendo così piccola quel peso ti rende lenta.»"
Author: Luis Sepúlveda
33. "He feared what getting involved with her might mean, but he wanted this deal involving chocolate and would risk lying with something not entirely female to get it."
Author: M. Pax
34. "I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect."
Author: Martha Stout
35. "Peace, hands and mouth smeared with chocolate pudding, blinks and says nothing. Happy frowns. Bliss, firmly ensconced on Liesel's hip, babbles something so cute and precious it would be nice to take a second to appreciate it, but Liesel is caught between her genuine and somewhat frightening fury and her shame at realizing that she's turned into everything she swore she'd never be."
Author: Megan Hart
36. "Me: I can have the weather delivered every morning to my phone by weather.com. What could be better?101: Getting caught in the rain?"I can't beleive it. The nerve of him. The Pina Colada song?" I shriek."My God, that's clever," says Bunny. "I guess he was tired of his lady; they'd been together too long." She winks at me and I scowl back at her."
Author: Melanie Gideon
37. "Maybe she'd been drinking too much of the super-sweet Mexican Coca-Cola they had down here. Or maybe she was just tired, alone, and far from home. Because somewhere in the brittle, concrete center of Azrael's dark heart, something was melting."
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
38. "It may also be that, quite apart from any specific references one food makes to another, it is the very allusiveness of cooked food that appeals to us, as indeed that same quality does in poetry or music or art. We gravitate towards complexity and metaphor, it seems, and putting fire to meat or fermenting fruit and grain, gives us both: more sheer sensory information and, specifically, sensory information that, like metaphor, points away from the here and now. This sensory metaphor - this stands for that - is one of the most important transformations of nature wrought by cooking. And so a piece of crisped pig skin becomes a densely allusive poem of flavors: coffee and chocolate, smoke and Scotch and overripe fruit and, too, the sweet-salty-woodsy taste of maple syrup on bacon I loved as a child. As with so many other things, we humans seem to like our food overdetermined."
Author: Michael Pollan
39. "He's at the chocolate teapot end of the competency scale."
Author: Nick Hornby
40. "Livin' is like pourin' water out of a tumbler into a dang Coca-Cola bottle. If'n you skeered you can't do it, you cain't. If'n you say to yourself, "By dang, I can do it!" then, by dang, you won't slosh a drop."
Author: Olive Ann Burns
41. "Ma tu pensa ad Adamo ed Eva come una specie di numero immaginario, come la radice quadrata di meno uno; non potrai mai vedere nessuna prova concreta della sua esistenza, ma se la includi nelle tue equazioni potrai calcolare tutta una serie di cose che in sua assenza non si potrebbero neppure concepire."
Author: Philip Pullman
42. "Blood is really warm,it's like drinking hot chocolatebut with more screaming."
Author: Ryan Mecum
43. "Nessuna parola poteva definire il loro rapporto. Non erano né fratelli né amanti. Esiste qualcosa di diverso, e se ne rendevano oscuramente conto. Esiste una fratellanza particolare che è più stretta e più profonda di quella che unisce i gemelli nell'utero materno. La vita aveva mescolato i loro giorni e le loro notti, ciascuno dei due era consapevole del corpo e dei sogni dell'altro."
Author: Sándor Márai
44. "Never met a,price of chocolate I didn't like."
45. "Briar thrust a crystal cup with a silver spoon into Apple's hands. "Whipped air. Try it. Totally invisible and totally good." Apple dipped the spoon into the empty cup and touched it to her tongue. The nothingness tasted like chocolate-raspberry swirl. "Mm, this is amazing."
Author: Shannon Hale
46. "Think of it. Fifteen whole years-no small part of a mans life.-taken from us-all the most energetic have fallen to the cruelty of the emperor. And the few that survive are no longer what we once were. Yet I find some small satisfaction in acknowledging the bondage we once suffered. Tacitus, The Agricola"
47. "The theory is simple.Every boy, every man, is reallya bit of a golden retrieveror a big chocolate Lab.Watch any man's eyesat the bounce of a ball.His head tilts slightly sideways, just a hair,as a primitive focuscomes to life."
Author: Toby Barlow
48. "Baseball is known for superstitious players and cursed teams—and at the root of every curse there's a story. Boston's curse was to trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees. Cubs fans claim a billy goat is responsible for their futility. And Cleveland's curse? The club struggled after its Pennant-winning 1954 season, but it was rich with optimism just two years later as an onslaught of new talent promised to lift the club once more to the ranks of baseball's elite—and by 1959 the club was contending for the Pennant again. And then GM Frank Lane traded Rocky Colavito to the Detroit Tigers and cursed everything."
Author: Tucker Elliot
49. "In this trunk," she says with a serious face, "is God's gift to women.""Chocolate?""No.""Midol?""What? No.""Tampons?""Stop guessing," she says."
Author: Victoria Scott
50. "Lolita, luz da minha vida, fogo da minha virilidade. Meu pecado, minha alma. Lo-li-ta: A ponta da língua faz uma viagem de três passos pelo céu-da-boca abaixo e, no terceiro, bate nos dentes. Lo. Li. Ta. Pela manhã, um metro e trinta e dois a espichar dos soquetes; era Lo, apenas Lo. De calças práticas, era Lola. Na escola, era Dolly. Era Dolores na linha pontilhada onde assinava o nome.Mas nos meus braços era sempre Lolita."
Author: Vladimir Nabokov
Quotes About Cola Pictures