Famous Quotes About Communication In Healthcare
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Communication In Healthcare.
Top Quotes About Communication In Healthcare
1. "I can't be a hypocrite as a coach because as a player that's what I wanted. I wanted feedback, I wanted communication from the boss. I showed up for work, you can yell at me if you want, but I want input. So that's the kind of coach I want to be."
Author: Adam Oates
2. "God desired to reveal himself in and through His creatures by communicating to them as much of His own goodness and glory as they were capable of receiving. But this communication was not meant to give created beings something they could possess in themselves, having full charge and access apart from Him. Rather, God as the ever-living, ever-present, ever-acting One, who upholds all things by the word of His power, and in whom all things exist, meant that the relationship of His creatures to himself would be one of unceasing, absolute dependence. As truly as God by His power once created all things, so by that same power must God every moment maintain all things."
Author: Andrew Murray
3. "Informed opponents of Obama's healthcare initiative have expressed dismay at the low level of discourse."
Author: Carl Hiaasen
4. "It's easy to get distracted by the vaudevillian aspects of the healthcare debate."
Author: Carl Hiaasen
5. "(...) my problem with paper is that all communication dies with it. It holds no possibility of continuity."
Author: Dave Eggers
6. "If suffering like hers had any use, she reasoned, it was not to the sufferer. The only way that an individual's pain gained meaning was through its communication to others."
Author: Diane Wood Middlebrook
7. "Gradually I became aware of details: a company of French soldiers was marching through the streets of the town. They broke formation, and went in single file along the communication trench leading to the front line. Another group followed them."
Author: Ernst Toller
8. "The more you concentration on God, the longer your conversation with him lasts and the holier his consacration will be on you. Let your communication with him be controlled by your committment."
Author: Israelmore Ayivor
9. "The line of communication between God and man is always open unless broken by man himself. We are, as it were, always in the presence of our Father in Heaven. Through His Holy Spirit, God is with us always and everywhere."
Author: John Andreas Widtsoe
10. "Canada's a huge country, so to be able to unite the country through communication satellite technology or to be able to observe it through remote sensing technology from space is a natural fit for a country like Canada."
Author: Marc Garneau
11. "I shall commit my thoughts to paper, it is true; but that is a poor medium for the communication of feeling. I desire the company of a man who could sympathize with me, whose eyes would reply to mine."
Author: Mary Shelley
12. "Today, comics is one of the very few forms of mass communication in which individual voices still have a chance to be heard."
Author: Scott McCloud
13. "Magical realism allows an artist like myself to inject layers of meaning without being obvious. In American culture, where there is freedom of expression, this approach may seem forced, unnecessary and misunderstood. But this system of communication has become very Iranian."
Author: Shirin Neshat
14. "Providing patients and consumers with solid information on the cost and quality of their healthcare options can literally make the difference between life or death; and play a decisive role in whether a family or employer can afford healthcare."
Author: Timothy Murphy
15. "My theory is that the purpose of art is to transmit universal truths of a sort, but of a particular sort, that in art, whether it's poetry, fiction or painting, you are telling the reader or listener or viewer something he already knows but which he doesn't quite know that he knows, so that in the action of communication he experiences a recognition, a feeling that he has been there before, a shock of recognition. And so, what the artist does, or tries to do, is simply to validate the human experience and to tell people the deep human truths which they already unconsciously know."
Author: Walker Percy
16. "I am sick of speaking English like this... I am scared that I have become a person who is always very aware of talking, speaking, and I have become a person without confidence, because I can't be me. I have become so small, so tiny, while the English culture surrounding me becomes enormous. It swallows me... I am dominated by it... Why do we have to force ourselves to communicate with people? Why is the process of communication so troubled and so painful?"
Author: Xiaolu Guo
Quotes About Communication In Healthcare Pictures