Famous Quotes About Consequences Of Choices
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Consequences Of Choices.
Top Quotes About Consequences Of Choices
1. "Every person has free choice. Free to obey or disobey the Natural Laws. Your choice determines the consequences. Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices."
Author: Alfred A. Montapert
2. "One way to define wisdom is the ability to see, into the future, the consequences of your choices in the present. That ability can give you a completely different perspective on what the future might look like."
Author: Andy Andrews
3. "Listen to your heart for guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or discomfort. Your heart is the junction point between your mind and your body. If the choice feels comfortable in your body, move into it with confidence. If the choice feels uncomfortable, pause and see the consequences of your action with your inner vision. Honoring the guidance that is provided by your body's intelligence will help you make the most evolutionary choices for yourself and those in your life."
Author: Deepak Chopra
4. "If you should choose to look at those files, you will have to live with the consequences of your choices while, at the same time, being mindful that these choices will not only effect you, but will also infect, sorry, I intended to say effect, our entire family."
Author: Donna K. Childree
5. "In my case, I learned that although God loves us, he doesn't grant us immunity from the consequences of our choices."
Author: Donna Rice
6. "Private choices are not private; they all have public consequences...Our society is the sum total of what millions of individuals do in their private lives. That sum total of private behavior has worldwide public consequences of enormous magnitude. There are no completely private choices."
Author: James E. Faust
7. "In this life we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices. Making perfect choices all of the time is not possible. It just doesn't happen. But it is possible to make good choices we can live with and grow from."
Author: James E. Faust
8. "Now I must live with the consequences of the choice I made. And I will not call it the wrong choice. That would be foolish and pointless. That choice led me to everything that has happened since, including this very moment, and the choices I make today or tomorrow or next week will lead me to the next and next present moments in my life. It is all a journey, Miss Jewell. I have come to understand that that is what life is all about-a journey and the courage and energy always to take the next step and the next without judgement about what was right and what was wrong."
Author: Mary Balogh
9. "You can't blame anyone else, ... , no one but yourself. You have to make your own choices and live every agonizing day with the consequences of those choices."
Author: Max Brooks
10. "That eating should be foremost about bodily health is a relatively new and, I think, destructive idea-destructive not just the pleasure of eating, which would be bad enough, but paradoxically of our health as well. Indeed, no people on earth worry more about the health consequences of their food choices than we Americans-and no people suffer from as many diet-related problems. We are becoming a nation of orthorexics: people with an unhealthy obsession with healthy eating."
Author: Michael Pollan
11. "In heaven, there is no judgment, but rather an opportunity to examine our lives-who we touched, the choices we made, and the consequences of those choices. -Blue Man"
Author: Mitch Albom
12. "The selective voluntary blindness of human beings allows them to ignore the moral consequences of their choices. It has been one of the species' most valuable traits, in terms of the survival of any particular human community."
Author: Orson Scott Card
13. "How did we get here? I've asked myself that question many times over the past several days. It's so easy to get caught up in the chaos of our wants, desires, and forgets that there are consequences to each of our choices. I sit with my best warriors realizing the path that we are on and have no idea how to jump off. I ask myself again, how did we get here? I know the answer, but I am not ready to face my own selfishness." ~ Ainsel, King of the Pixies"
Author: Quinn Loftis
14. "Some people live their lives as if each day will be their last. Some approach love the same way, in a desperate attempt to outrun the tiny changesor huge ones that are always looming on each of our horizons. But the sense of urgency that comes from wanting to experience life and love to thefullest can force decisions that are not always in your best interests or anyone else's, for that matter. In fact, sometimes facing the consequences ofyour choices can be even worse than death. You may live only once, but you don't necessarily want it to feel like forever."
Author: Tonya Hurley
Quotes About Consequences Of Choices Pictures