Famous Quotes About Creepy
Browse 216 famous quotes and sayings about Creepy.
Top Quotes About Creepy
1. "He hadn't been peeping intentionally; he'd been trying to sneak into my room. So that was slightly less creepy, I supposed."
Author: Amanda Hocking
2. "It's a big spooky place when you're in it alone. It's like you can hear all the whispers of all the voices of all the actors who ever played here. Kind of creepy. Like a church can be creepy when it's empty. You ever been in a church after hours?"
Author: Benjamin R. Smith
3. "Of Dragon born, a conqueror prevails. The chosen one fated to protect the dying race. Third of three deemed protector to the progeny. The other marked for revenge. The book of life pages turn yet unwritten. The canvas to your mortal soul. The connection to your immortal enemy. A death will come to He that breaks the barrier." Mr. Creepy/Sooth"
Author: Candace Knoebel
4. "From a May 2010 Interview, Chuck Palahniuk"Weird and creepy but true, I've been reading lots of Judy Blume. Being a 48-year-old male reading about adolescent sex in Forever gets me lots of stares in airports...At this point I am an authority on menstruation."
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
5. "Critics called me 'egregious' - I had to look that one up - and 'creepy', but now I don't read them, I weigh them."
Author: Craig Charles
6. "This was dumb and admittedly creepy in an Edward Cullen kind of way, but it was the only thing I could think to do."
Author: Cynthia Hand
7. "This isn't about validation, this is about having someone's hand to hold when I'm walking through the creepy forest. I really thought of that tonight. Life is sometimes one great big creepy forest, and as much as I love you, we are both getting to the age where each other just isn't enough."
Author: Davee Jones
8. "Okay, that was so far down Creepy Lane that it had intersected with Scaring the Hell Out of Me Avenue. I hated that avenue."
Author: Devon Monk
9. "This place is like some cosmic dream crusher. All you can get out of a place like this is a creepy little tingle that lets you know your kid is never going to be anything more than a customer-that the whole world is being turned into casino."
Author: Douglas Coupland
10. "But I figured every girl on the planet had found herself wishing she had a free pass inside a man's mind at one point or another. Maybe it was self-preservation that we didn't have such powers. It might be holy-crap creepy in there."
Author: Erin McCarthy
11. "I'm not copying you!" Luke said. "A werewolf is totally different than a vampire! You're creepy all the time. Mine is just, like, a monthly thing....""Like PMS?" I suggested. "Shut up!"
Author: Flynn Meaney
12. "It's creepy to see fan sites about me."
Author: Frances Bean Cobain
13. "An event is not any more intrinsically intelligible or unintelligible because of the pace at which it moves. For a man who does not believe in a miracle, a slow miracle would be just as incredible as a swift one. The Greek witch may have turned sailors to swine with a stroke of the wand. But to see a naval gentleman of our acquaintance looking a little more like a pig every day, till he ended with four trotters and a curly tail, would not be any more soothing. It might be rather more creepy and uncanny."
Author: G.K. Chesterton
14. "None of them knew. Perhaps it was best not to know. Their ignorance gave them one more glad hour; and as it was to be their last hour on the island, let us rejoice that there were sixty glad minutes in it. They sang and danced in their night-gowns. Such a deliciously creepy song it was, in which they pretended to be frightened at their own shadows, little witting that so soon shadows would close in upon them, from whom they would shrink in real fear. So uproariously gay was the dance, and how they buffeted each other on the bed and out of it! It was a pillow fight rather than a dance, and when it was finished, the pillows insisted on one bout more, like partners who know that they may never meet again. The stories they told, before it was time for Wendy's good-night story! Even Slightly tried to tell a story that night, but the beginning was so fearfully dull that it appalled not only the others but himself, and he said happily:"
Author: J.M. Barrie
15. "I liked him, but since his particular field of interest was Remote Suggestion--the skill of projecting thoughts into people's heads from a distance--I didn't know whether I actually liked him or he was just suggesting I like him, which was both creepy and unethical. In fact, the whole Remote Suggestion or "seeding" idea had been banned once it was discovered to be the key ingredient in promoting talent less boy bands, which had until then been something of a mystery."
Author: Jasper Fforde
16. "Lorelai pulls me in closer and I feel her hair brush the side of my face.Huh, she smells like bubblegum and oranges.Wait. What the hell?Oh great! I'm actually sniffing her hair now. Yeah, that's not super creepy at all!Time to dial back the crazy. It would be wrong to make a move, remember?The song ends and suddenly The Ronettes' ‘Be My Baby' starts to play."Ah! I loooove thissss!" Lorelai declares as she grabs me and starts gyrating up and down. It's wrong to make a move. It's wrong to make a move. It's wrong to make a move.Oh God …"
Author: Joanne McClean
17. "The Comedy Store in LA, it's a really loose room and it's really dark and creepy and a great place to explore your own thoughts onstage."
Author: Joe Rogan
18. "But the snags were thick, the water was treacherous and shallow, the boiler seemed indeed to have a sulky devil in it, and thus neither that fireman nor I had any time to peer into our creepy thoughts."
Author: Joseph Conrad
19. "Despite myself, I wince. Everything about her screams "psychopath" – and not the ho-hum, hey-kid-I'm-a-creepy-loner-who's-gonna-chop-you-up-and-eat-you kind that Hollywood adores. She's the truly effed-up variety. The hey-bitch-I'm-the-pageant-spawned-nightmare-who's-gonna-make-you-wish-you-were-dead-if-you-even-think-about-running-against-me-for-Prom-Queen type. And it's got me checking for the nearest exit.Until he steps in."
Author: K.C. King
20. "Even beauty, in abundance, turns creepy."
Author: Karen Thompson Walker
21. "That's all right." Abby picked up the towelette and wiped Roisin's face for her. "When it's a guy problem, we all speak the same language. So your boyfriend's a bird," she said when Roisin's cheeks were tear-free. "It is kind of creepy, but once he changed back, he looked totally Italian."
Author: Kersten Hamilton
22. "Generally, I wake up, honestly it's creepy, but I wake up around 4:20."
Author: Kevin Smith
23. "I rolled my eyes in aggravation and glared at the ceiling, hating what I had to confess. Lend knew how much it affected me, taking souls, and I always felt guilty and dirty, like he was judging me even though he tried not to. "The faerie came after me when Reth was down and I sucked out some of her soul.""Good.""I—Good?""Yes. Good."I shuddered. "You don't have the creepy, ice thing in you. It's not good.""You here, safe and alive? Good."I smiled sadly and knocked on the wall three times. "I"—knock—"love"—knock—"you"—knock.He knocked three times back."
Author: Kiersten White
24. "I hadn't seen Reth since he had come to visit me in the hospital after I released the souls, and I never wanted to again.Him or any of the other creepy, manipulative, amoral, psychotic, insert-furhter-negative-adjectives-of-your-choice-here faeries. Especially after today, if the sylph was with them. I wasn't about to draw their attention to me by holding hands through the Faerie Paths.She smiled. "I understand. In fact, one of my first initiatives was weaning IPCA from faerie magic dependancy. I think you'll be pleased to find that we now use them a mere forty percent of the amount we used to.""Forty percent, huh? That's still about one hundred percent more than I'm happy with."
Author: Kiersten White
25. "So his brothers were scary and creepy. Manda's younger brother worked as a female impersonator and she didn't have a problem with it. Sara could learn to deal."
Author: Kristen Painter
26. "I start to wonder if I'm being creepy. I mean, I am creeping. Does creep-ing automatically make one creep-y? Or are there dispensations for…romance? I bet all stalkers believe they're being romantic. I did it for love, officer."
Author: Laini Taylor
27. "Humble people were unsettling at best. All that lack of backbone. It was just creepy. Like talking to linguine."
Author: Laura Florand
28. "Okay, now you're starting to scare me," Wes says."No, scary is the way people can alter their voices on cue. Like your imitation of that creepy guy who lives at your house.""You mean my dad?" he laughs."
Author: Laurie Faria Stolarz
29. "The parents are making threatening noises, turning dinner into performance art, with dad doing his Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation and mom playing Glenn Close in one of her psycho roles. I am the Victim.Mom: [creepy smile] "Thought you could put one over us, did you, Melinda? Big high school students now, don't need to show your homework to your parents, don't need to show any failing test grades?"Dad: [bangs table, silverware jumps] "Cut the crap. She knows what's up. The interim reports came today. Listen to me, young lady. I'm only going to say this to you once. You get those grades up or your name is mud. Hear me? Get them up!" [Attacks baked potato.]"
Author: Laurie Halse Anderson
30. "Okay," I began. "You're too old for me. You're scary. It's creepy that you were so all over my mom and now you're all over me."
Author: Lili St. Crow
31. "The raised voice that surprises me, however, belongs to Nash. I creep to the door and crack it the tiniest bit, turning my head and pressing my ear to it.You are a shameless, creepy eavesdropping hussy."
Author: M. Leighton
32. "Ah yes…" He made an exaggerated nod. "I was supposed to be filling you in on Nangí's story." He winked at me playfully, as I kept up my glare. "Now, where should I begin?""Tell you what, let me get you started," I came back. "Once upon a time, there was this über-creepy old man—who looks like he lives in a haunted shack and eats small children for breakfast—and I decided to make him my new best friend becaaauuse… Okay, your turn."
Author: M.A. George
33. "I am not a princess, I don't want to be referred to as a princess - I find that super creepy."
Author: Melissa McCarthy
34. "Now that we all have partners, all husbands should come pick up theirprojects."Pick up our project? Shrugging, I stand up and stretch my arms. Henry also stands. "No way, dude," I say. "I'm the man in this relationship.""Oh yeah, absolutely," he says, grinning. He sits back down as I walk to the closet to see this project, which turns out to be one of those fakeelectronic babies. Oh good God. Ms. Bonner hands me a fake baby boy. The doll has these creepy glass eyes that look like they're staring straightinto my soul. I hold the doll out in front of me like it's a flaming bag of poo and carry it back to Henry."Congratulations, Mommy," I say, dropping the doll into his hands. You could've told me I knocked you up."
Author: Miranda Kenneally
35. "When I touched that boy, I felt something. Something awful. Something I can't describe.""We all felt it," Nick said."You may have felt it, but I caused it." Then both his eyes seemed to go far away. "Something changed out there. I don't know what it was, but something in the world changed because that kid didn't deserve what I did to him—and the powers that be know that I did it." Nick watched as a tear fell from his Everlost eye and disappeared through the living world table."What if," said Nick, not even sure what he was going to say yet, "what if you were that kid and you were told you could change the world, but you would have to sacrifice yourself to do it?"Clarence chuckled at the thought. "I believe that question was already asked a long time ago, and that creepy kid did not look anything like Jesus to me.""But you do think that something changed. . . .""I don't know whether it's good or bad.""What if it's neither?" suggested Nick. "What if we get to make it one or the other?"
Author: Neal Shusterman
36. "I'm not so comfortable with politicians. Meeting them always just feels weird and a bit creepy, no matter who it is. For example, I met Tony Blair during The Osbournes period at this thing called the Pride of Britain Awards. He was all right, I suppose; very charming. But I couldn't get over the fact that our young soldiers were dying out in the Middle East and he could still find the time to hang around with pop stars.Then he came over to me and said, ‘I was in a rock'n'roll band once, y'know?'I said, ‘So I believe, Prime Minister.'‘But I could never work out the chords to "Iron Man".'I wanted to say, ‘F**k me, Tony, that's a staggering piece of information, that is. I mean, you're at war with Afghanistan, people are getting blown up all over the place, so who honestly gives a f**k that you could never work out the chords to "Iron Man"?'But they're all the same, so there's no point getting wound up about it."
Author: Ozzy Osbourne
37. "The Three Cs, I told myself. When you're not Comfortable with it, it's not a Compliment, it's Creepy."
Author: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
38. "Shane, in case we don't … don't come out of this, I wanted to say…"He glanced over at her, and she felt her whole body warm from it. She remembered that look. It made her feel naked inside and out, but not in a creepy kind of way. In a way that felt…. Free. "If what you say is true, and I guess it has to be, I think I know why we're … together," he said. "I think I'd fall for you no matter what, Claire. You're kind of awesome."
Author: Rachel Caine
39. "What the heck is that?" I asked, pointing to a dark stain in the nearest corner."Okay, number one question you *don't* want to hear in a creepy cellar," Archer said ..."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
40. "Tradition or not, I sometimes thought putting children on an old guy's lap was already creepy enough. We didn't need to mix alcohol into it."
Author: Richelle Mead
41. "Tendrils of mist slithered over the forest floor, around the base of trees. Xander noticed that some of it had climbed the porch pillars and drifted, almost invisibly, over the shingles of the porch roof. It reminded him of an old TV series Dean's dad had bought on DVD: Dark Shadows. It was about a creepy old house and a vampire who lived there. Barnabas, Xander remembered."
Author: Robert Liparulo
42. "Sex is as much about opening yourself and showing your sexuality to another human being as it is about allowing them to show you theirs. If you want your lover to expand their horizons with you, it's vital that you give them the same courtesy of hearing their secrets without making them feel creepy about it."
Author: Roberto Hogue
43. "I'm only doing this," he said, "because I really love hiding in haunted Eldren buildings on dark and creepy nights.""You're a liar," said Jean, slowly. "I'm only doing this because I've always wanted to see Bug get eaten by an Eldren ghost.""Liar," said Calo. "I'm only doing this because I fucking love hauling half a ton of bloody coins up out of a vault and packing them away on a cart.""Liar!" Galdo chuckled. "I'm only doing this because while you're all busy elsewhere, I'm going to go pawn all the furniture in the burrow at No-Hope Harza's.""You're all liars," said Locke as their eyes turned expectantly to him."We're only doing this because nobody else in Camorr is good enough to pull this off, and nobody else is dumb enough to get stuck doing it in the first place.""Bastard!" They shouted in unison, forgetting their surroundings for a bare moment."
Author: Scott Lynch
44. "Everything creepy and Southern isn't Faulknerian, just like everything annoying isn't Kafkaesque."
Author: Scott Spencer
45. "You met over a pile of dead bodies mere days ago. Now he's carving little radish garnishes and humming to himself. It's creepy."
Author: Sharon Ashwood
46. "Oh no, that's for you. Presents make people happy. The Simi wants you to be happy. (Simi)Thank you, Simi. (Gallagher)No need to thank me. See, that's what families do. They take care of each other. (Simi)I no longer have a family. I had to give them up. (Gallagher)Of course you have a family. Everyone has family. I'm your family. Akri your family. Even that smelly old goddess is your family. She's that creepy old aunt who comes around but nobody likes her so they make fun of her when she's gone. (Simi)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
47. "He was so pretty I wanted to frame him and put him on my nightstand in a totally non-creepy, non-Hannibal Lector skin-suit-wearing kind of way."
Author: Tara Sivec
48. "...the music seems creepy, like when children sing in a horror movie"
Author: Tina Fey
49. "You have a strange relationship with calamity when you're a writer: you write about it; as an artist, you objectify and fetishize it. You render life into material, and that's a creepy thing to do."
Author: Tony Kushner
50. "The Park?" Gus asked skeptically, following him out of Kali's building and across the empty street. "The place with the homicidal poodle pack and creepy hanging goddess?"
Author: Tui T. Sutherland
Quotes About Creepy Pictures