Famous Quotes About Dating A Drummer
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Dating A Drummer.
Top Quotes About Dating A Drummer
1. "He's supposed to look out for you.""I do!" Kieran sounded offended. "You should be proud of her. Hart requested her presence personally at the Drake coronation."I closed my eyes briefly. We were doomed."You went to a vampire ceremony?" Grandpa asked evenly."He didn't know?" Kieran asked."No, he didn't.""Sorry."Grandpa vibrated with rage. "I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in my family!""It's different now," Kieran tried to assuage him. "I'm dating Solange Drake. They're a good family."Grandpa went red, then purple. Kieran took a step back. I whacked Grandpa between the shoulder blades."Grandpa, breathe!"
Author: Alyxandra Harvey
2. "Most people couple within their own height range- short couples are 8 percent apart, midsize couples are 8 percent apart. The exception is talls. Tall women, meanwhile, date men who are approximately the same size, 0 to 5 percent taller; extremely tall women go for men 0 to 2 percent taller. Tall men are kids in a candy store, dating whomever they want."
Author: Arianne Cohen
3. "They (penguins) then fall madly in love and live happily ever after.-And so you ask yourself: "If a penguin can have a worthwhile, stimulating relationship, why the hell can't I?"-Or maybe you ask yourself: "Would I be happier if I started dating a penguin"
Author: Bradley Trevor Greive
4. "After a moment, he (Ren) elaborated, "By the way, I didn't say you weren't attractive. I just said you're young.""So is Nilima by your standards. You're more than three hundred years old!""That's true." He grinned lopsidedly in an attempt to get me to smile."Technically, you should be dating a very old lady." A tiny smile passed my lips."
Author: Colleen Houck
5. "I'm dating myself, but this was before Jesus Christ. We worshiped a God named Sashatiba, who had five eyes, including one on the Adam's apple."
Author: David Sedaris
6. "We look down our noses at people who've made mistakes in relationships. She's so stupid! How could she do that! Our superiority makes us feel better. But I'd bet everything I have on the fact that people to claim to have a perfect record in love are either lying or have very limited dating experience. People who say, I'd never do that! Someday, unless you are very, very lucky, you'll have a story to tell. Or not to tell."
Author: Deb Caletti
7. "Great, I'm dating the ungay. Is that like the undead?"
Author: Deidre Knight
8. "Keep dating and you will become so sick, so badly crippled, so deformed, so emotionally warped and mentally defective that you will marry anybody."
Author: Florence King
9. "Even my different drummer heard a different drummer"
Author: Florence King
10. "For her first summer vacation, my sister went to California with a couple of friends on a package tour put together by her agency. One of the members of the tour group was a computer engineer a year her senior, and she started dating him when they came back to Japan. This kind of thing happens all the time, but it's not for me. First of all, I hate package tours, and the thought of getting serious about somebody you meet in a group like that makes me sick."
Author: Haruki Murakami
11. "So then I thought, I'd like you to have something to remember me by, you know, if you ever meet some veela when you're off doing whatever you're doing.'I think dating opportunities are going to be pretty thin on the ground, to be honest.'There's a silver lining I've been looking for,' she whispered, and then she was kissing him as she never kissed him before, and Harry was kissing her back, and it was a blissful oblivion, better than firewhiskey; she was the only real thing in the world, Ginny, the feel of her, one hand on her back, the other in her long sweet-smelling hair..."
Author: J.K. Rowling
12. "What r u wearing? Huh? Matt blinked at the phone, sure he'd read it wrong. Wasn't that how phone sex started? He wasn't dating anyone."
Author: J.L. Langley
13. "One more thing.""What.""I think we're dating now." As V barked out a laugh, the cop shrugged. "Come on....I got you naked. You wore a damn corset. And don't get me started about the sponge bath afterward.""Fucker.""To the end."
Author: J.R. Ward
14. "If you're dating a writer and they don't write about you — whether it's good or bad — then they don't love you. They just don't. Writers fall in love with the people we find inspiring."
Author: Jamie Anne Royce
15. "I, Anita Blake, scourge of the undead-the human with more vampire kills than any other vampire executioner in the country-was dating a vampire. It was poetically ironic."
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
16. "Online friends networks and dating sites, like the coffeehouse, are responding to the needs of introverts. We can write, not talk. We can get to the good stuff, and we can press delete as needed."
Author: Laurie A. Helgoe
17. "I want to start dating the man that I'm gonna marry. I want to start having some fun with someone that I know I'm gonna be with. I don't play any games. I'm too old for that. I've been there; I've been around the block."
Author: LisaRaye McCoy Misick
18. "Show me it's possible to be an adult and also be happy. Please. This is a free country. You don't have to keep doing this if you don't want to. You can do anything you want. Be anyone you want. That's what they tell us at school, but if you keep getting on that train and going to the place you hate I'm going to start thinking the people at school are liars like the Nazis who told the Jews they were just being relocated to work factories. Don't do that to us. Tell us the truth. If adulthood is working some death-camp job you hate for the rest of your life, divorcing your secretly criminal husband, being disappointed in your son, being stressed and miserable, and dating a poser and pretending he's a hero when he's really a lousy person and anyone can tell that just by shaking his slimy hand—if it doesn't get any better, I need to know right now. Just tell me. Spare me from some awful fucking fate. Please."
Author: Matthew Quick
19. "Willow: I don't actually date a whole lot... lately.Buffy: Why not?Willow: Well, when I'm with a boy I like, it's hard for me to say anything cool, or -or witty, or at all. I can usually make a few vowel sounds, and then I have to go away.Buffy: It's not that bad!Willow: No, it is. I think boys are more interested in a girl who can talk.Buffy: You really haven't been dating lately. Well, my philosophy, do you wanna hear my philosophy?Willow: Yeah, I do!Buffy: Life is short.Willow: Life is short!Buffy: Not original, I'll grant you, but it's true. You know? Why waste time being all shy and worrying about some guy, and if he's gonna laugh at you. Seize the moment, 'cause tomorrow you might be dead.Willow: Oh, that's nice!"
Author: Mutant Enemy/Joss Whedon
20. "I wanted to be Jimi Hendrix's drummer when I was in high school, but I graduated in 1970, the year he died."
Author: Narada Michael Walden
21. "I have put gay dating on the map."
Author: Patti Stanger
22. "The formula I've figured out: Stop being so damn picky and let go of the mental image of an ideal; talk to more strangers, because it builds confidence and helps you feel more connected; be open to every opportunity, and when you do meet someone you like, keep dating around. And there's the mother of all lessons-the one I'm still working on: follow your instincts and even if you're wrong about him (or her), you'll know better for the next time."
Author: Rachel Machacek
23. "She heard Adrian say to Christian, "You know, your shirt's kind of grungy-looking. Seems like you could put in a little more effort since you're dating a princess.""
Author: Richelle Mead
24. "A guitarist or a drummer can get a cold and still play; I get a cold and sound like a wet mitten trying to sing you a love song. Charming."
Author: Tori Amos
25. "I'm the greatest rock and roll drummer on the planet and you suck."
Author: Tre Cool
Quotes About Dating A Drummer Pictures