Famous Quotes About Dating Your Exs Best Friend
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Dating Your Exs Best Friend.
Top Quotes About Dating Your Exs Best Friend
1. "He was not used to the smell of dragon breath, which is best described as a combination of the stench of burning rubber and the stink of old socks, with overtones of a hamster cage in dire need of a cleaning."
Author: Angie Sage
2. "I know you, you scoundrel! I have heard of you before. You are Holmes, the meddler." My friend smiled. "Holmes, the busybody!" His smile broadened. "Holmes, the Scotland Yard Jack-in-office!" Holmes chuckled heartily."
Author: Arthur Conan Doyle
3. "When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don't know you think."
Author: Beyonce Knowles
4. "At some point the choice you will face is whether to carry out your duties or live your life"
Author: Cayla Kluver
5. "Appreciate and love the place you call it home. It may be a hut, a concrete house or an air-conditioned mansion, whatever it may be, try to love it respectfully. Unless you respect your home, probably you might not be a happy human. And, as a consequence, you are bound to dislike yourself, the society and the world in general. A wiered situation!"
Author: Chandrababu V.S.
6. "It is not the foes who curse you to your face that you must fear, but those who smile when you are looking and sharpen their knives when you turn your back."
Author: George R.R. Martin
7. "Why do many believers insist on repeatedly pointing to the crimes of 20th century dictators who led officially atheistic societies as some sort of evidence of their god's existence? It makes no sense.If the rivers of blood on Stalin's hands and Mao's hands, for example, are supposed to prove there is a god, then what do the oceans of blood on the hands of several thousand years' worth of religious kings, queens, presidents, popes, priests, generals, Crusadersm jihadists and tribal chiefs prove? It's not, of course, but if bodycount is somehow the measure of a god's likelihood of existence, then believers lose.It is clear that humans are quite capable of killing with or without images of gods bouncing around in their heads. If anything, however, history suggests that the concept of gods makes the idea of massacring your fellow man (and women and children, too, of course) a lot easier to act upon."
Author: Guy P. Harrison
8. "Every answer you ever need lies within your own silence.."
Author: Ian Tucker
9. "Approach him across open ground with a steady unfaltering movement. Let your shape grow in size but do not alter its outline. Never hide yourself unless concealment is complete. Be alone. Shun the furtive oddity of man, cringe from the hostile eyes of farms. Learn to fear. To share fear is the greatest bond of all. The hunter must become the thing he hunts."
Author: J.A. Baker
10. "The Chinese say that there is no scenery in your home town. They're right. Being in another place heightens the senses, allows you to see more, enjoy more, take delight in small things; it makes life richer. You feel more alive, less cocooned."
Author: Jane Wilson Howarth
11. "Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?"
Author: Jenny Han
12. "Set your wings upon the sea windSet your eyes upon the streamFeel the billow of the updraftAnd believe in your dreamKnow the mercy of these watersKnow the safety of the skyHear the voices in the distanceAnd believe - they will not lie."
Author: Kathryn Lasky
13. "True love is real. Sadly only few will ever have the joy in experiencing it. If you have the opportunity to be able to share your life with the one person that makes you most alive, most comforted, most happy, do not pass up the opportunityfor anything in the world. You may be passing up one of the best experiences of your life. It may be the one you desire, or it may be the one that desires you. Sometimes the best couples comes from the most unlikely of pairs. You may be passing up the opportunity on joining with the other half that will make you whole. Love is a risk, but a risk worth taking."
Author: Kenneth G. Ortiz
14. "But Quinn held the fuzzy handcuffs in his hands, looking them over closely, and he smiled. "Oh, hey, did you want to keep these for when your invisible boyfriend returns from his fake vacation?"
Author: Laura Anderson Kurk
15. "Bella. "Nathan Malone is dead." He caught her shoulders, shook her."No!" she screamed back. And she couldn't hit him. She wanted to, and she couldn't."look at me," he yelled. "Look at me, Bella. What happened killed the man you loved. All that is left is this. The man you see now.The name name I carry now. Anything else is no possible.""No!" She pulled away from him, stumbled to her feet, and shook with the rage pounding through her. "The name may be dead, but you are not dead. "You weren't just a SEAL," she cried. "You weren't just a friend, or a son, or a grandson, or a brother. You weren't just a warrior." She clenched her fists, pressed to her stomach as the agony swell up through every cell of her body. "You are my husband. My lover.It doesn't matter if your name is Nathan, Noah, or hey fucking you, you are my my lover. My soul. My heart."
Author: Lora Leigh
16. "I am lost in your eyes like a broken wings bird."
Author: M.F. Moonzajer
17. "Try to find something that makes you happy. Your life is not going to get easier once Queen Levana is your wife. If you had even one small thing that brought you happiness, or hope that things could someday be better, then maybe that would be enough to sustain you."
Author: Marissa Meyer
18. "In every age, people are certain that only the things they have deemed valuable have true value. The search for love and the search for wealth are always the two best stories. But while a love story is timeless, the story of a quest for wealth, given enough time, will always seem like the vain pursuit of a mirage."
Author: Mark Kurlansky
19. "What I envy most about you and everyone else heading back to school is the certainty of it all. You've got a prescribed set of requirements to guide you through the next few years. Focus your energy on the completion of those assignments and you'll succeed. Guaranteed. Where's my syllabus to guide me through life?"
Author: Megan McCafferty
20. "How could your cover be blown in Canada? Why even bother going dark there? How could you tell?"
Author: Neal Stephenson
21. "The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought. – Isaiah 58:11"
Author: Robert J. Morgan
22. "The bread which you hold back belongs to the hungry; the coat, which you guard in your locked storage-chests, belongs to the naked; the footwear mouldering in your closet belongs to those without shoes. The silver that you keep hidden in a safe place belongs to the one in need. Thus, however many are those whom you could have provided for, so many are those whom you wrong."
Author: Saint Basil
23. "You're human. No one cares if you sleep with a whore. (Artemis)(Tory did something she'd never in her life done before. She slapped another person.) You ever insult Acheron again and so help me, I'll do to you what you allowed your brother to do to him. I'll cut your tongue out for it. Acheron is the man I love and no one, ever, takes issue with him without having issues with me. (Tory)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
24. "I know I talk a lot of shit... but I'm serious." His warm thumb glides over my cheek and then across my bottom lip. "And since we can't be loud for your dad's sake, let me be gentle. Let me show you how much I care."
Author: Skyla Madi
25. "Nobody is gonna love you like you. You're gonna be your best salesman."
26. "When you kissed me…I felt special.I never really felt like I deserved it.That isn't your fault. That was me.When I looked down the aisle on our wedding day and you weren't there, my first thought, as awful as this sounds, wasn't, "Where is he?" it was, "Oh, it figures."
Author: Virginia Nelson
Quotes About Dating Your Exs Best Friend Pictures