Famous Quotes About Disliking Your Parents
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Disliking Your Parents.
Top Quotes About Disliking Your Parents
1. "Don't assume your child is weak. If you, the parent, assume that they can't take anymore, what kind of signal are you sending them?"
Author: Amy Chua
2. "Got you. You're mine now. For the rest of the day, week, month, year, life. Have you guessed who I am? Sometimes I think you have. Sometimes when you're standing in a crowd I feel those sultry, dark eyes of yours stop on me. Are you too afraid to come up to me and let me know how you feel? I want to moan and writhe with you and I want to go up to you and kiss your mouth and pull you to me and say "I love you I love you I love you" while stripping. I want you so bad it stings. I want to kill the ugly girls that you're always with. Do you really like those boring, naive, coy, calculating girls or is it just for sex? The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't burn together, I'll burn alone."
Author: Bret Easton Ellis
3. "Save it fucker. I'm gonna slit you open and gut you like a fish and pull out your insides. I'm going to show you the black stuff inside your belly, and then I'm gonna make you eat it."
Author: Brian Keene
4. "Inside that tiny seed, lives the roots, branches, bark, trunk, leaves, twigs and apple fruit of that apple tree. You can't see, feel, hear, taste or smell any of that yet; nevertheless, it is all inside that seed. The moment the seed is in your hand— all of that is in your hand, too, from the root to the bark to the fruit! All you have to do is to push the seed into the soil. And what makes anyone plant any apple seed? It is the belief that in the seed, there is the tree. So, believe. To have a seed, is to have everything."
Author: C. JoyBell C.
5. "I pressed my head into the pillow and I screamed. Pure sound. No words. But it all came out as your name."
Author: David Levithan
6. "Planning is helpful. If you don't know what you want, you'll seldom get it. But, no matter how well you plan, you will fare better if you expect the unexpected. The unexpected, by nature, comes unseen, unthought, unenvisioned. All you can do is plan to go unplanned, prepare to be unprepared, make going with the flow part of your agenda, for the most successful among us envision, plan, and prepare, but cast all aside as needed, while those who are unable to go with the flow often suffer, if they survive."
Author: David W. Jones
7. "If we have to be cat burglars, I'm going to see what' to steal in the fridge."We're trying to find evidence she's the poisoner. Just a thought before you start putting random things in your mouth." Ruth shrugged and walked past Val."
Author: Holly Black
8. "Maybe I could do it."Darius shot him a dry look. "You want to try to get back into your house after the fact? Wellsie will stake you through the heart and leave you for the sun, my friend. Tohrment winced. "Good point""And then she'll come looking for me." Both males shuttered."
Author: J.R. Ward
9. "In all your getting, get understanding."
Author: Jacqueline Woodson
10. "Then why was his tongue in your mouth? Was he conducting a clinical test of your gag reflex?" He smiled, but not nicely. "How is your gag reflex, Ms. Lane? Are you a hair trigger?"Barrons likes to use sexual innuendo to try to shut me up. I think he expects the well-raised southern belle in me will think eew and back off. Sometimes, I do think eew, but I don't back off. "I'm a spitter, if that's what you're asking." I flashed him a too-sweet smile."Didn't look that way to me. I think you're a swallower. His tongue was halfway to China and you were still taking it.""Jealous?"
Author: Karen Marie Moning
11. "A marriage, willy-nilly, requires you to trust that your spouse will tell your story truthfully and lovingly when you are no longer around to tell it yourself."
Author: Kate Braestrup
12. "Oaking" seems like a crazy word in an intimacy book. Yet that is exactly what you want to do in your relational time with Him, you want to "soak in and soak up" His presence, "soak in and soak up" His love. Soaking is positioning yourself before God for the sole purpose of experiencing His presence and His love for you."
Author: Linda Boone
13. "Saturate yourself with your subject and the camera will all but take you by the hand."
Author: Margaret Bourke White
14. "Every day, have a little bird on your shoulder that asks, 'Is today the day? Am I ready? Am I doing all I need to do? Am I being the person i want to be? Is today the day I die?"
Author: Mitch Albom
15. "Not nearly enough. Not recently, anyway." And she was sad about that."I know," he said, and kissed the back of her hand. "We'll fix it. Get some sleep.""Night," she said, and watched him walk toward the door. "Hey. How'd you get in?"He wiggled his fingers at her in a spooky oogie-boogie pantomime. "I'm a vampire. I have secret powers ," he said with a full-on fake Transylvanian accent, which he dropped to say, "Actually, your mom let me in.""Seriously? My mom? Let you in my room? In the middle of the night?"He shrugged. "Moms like me."He gave her a full-on Hollywood grin, and slipped out the door."
Author: Rachel Caine
16. "Your dad called and sent me in with a replacement part. He doesn't want you down for even a second. I'm also here to, and I quote your father, ‘Fuck up anyone who comes at you.' (Nero)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
17. "This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy."
Author: Susan Polis Schutz
18. "Ambiguity depletes as your budget rises."
Author: Tony Gilroy
19. "Change. Adapt. Bend so as not to be broken. Let opportunity guide your actions."
Author: Wayne Gerard Trotman
Quotes About Disliking Your Parents Pictures