Famous Quotes About Dyed Hair
Browse 20 famous quotes and sayings about Dyed Hair.
Top Quotes About Dyed Hair
1. "My natural color is dark blond, but right now I like being a brunette. I did a movie last summer and they dyed my hair platinum - I hated it."
Author: Brooke Burns
2. "I thought I'd be edgy and dye my hair red. And I dyed my hair, like, Jessica Rabbit red. It kind of allowed me to have this whole new confidence and this whole new swagger and this whole new sense of self. It kind of brought out the inner rock star in me. I had never dyed my hair like that, and no one forgot me after that."
Author: Candice Accola
3. "Yeah, well, you clearly also couldn't be bothered to call me and tell me you were shacking up with some dyed-blond wanna-be goth you probably met at Pandemonium. After I spent the past three days wondering if you were dead.""I was not shacking up," Clary said, glad of the darkness as the blood rushed to her face."And my hair is naturally blond," said Jace. "Just for the record."Simon, Clary, and Jace, pg. 115"
Author: Cassandra Clare
4. "I dyed my hair about 42 different colours, and kids can be pretty judgmental about people who are different. But instead of breaking down and conforming, I stood firm. That is also probably why I was unhappy."
Author: Christina Hendricks
5. "Both the five-year-olds looked at me with bewilderment and a bit of fearful uncertainty. I had a sudden horrifying image of the woman I might become if I'm not careful: Crazy Aunt Liz. The divorcee in the muumuu with the dyed orange hair who doesn't eat dairy but smokes menthols, who's always just coming back from her astrology cruise or breaking up with her aroma-therapist boyfriend, who reads the Tarot cards of kindergarteners and says things like, "Bring Aunty Liz another wine cooler, baby, and I'll let you wear my mood ring..."
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
6. "People changed lots of other personal things all the time. They dyed their hair and dieted themselves to near death. They took steroids to build muscles and got breast implants and nose jobs so they'd resemble their favorite movie stars. They changed names and majors and jobs and husbands and wives. They changed religions and political parties. They moved across the country or the world -- even changed nationalities. Why was gender the one sacred thing we weren't supposed to change? Who made that rule?"
Author: Ellen Wittlinger
7. "I think my wife saw a picture of the rock group Journey, and they're kind of aging, and the one guy had dyed blonde hair with black roots, and... my idea was to get a little earring, I wanted to have a dangling earring."
Author: Fred Willard
8. "Contentment has learned how to find out what she needs to know. Last year she went on a major housecleaning spree. First she stood on her head until all the extra facts fell out. Then she discarded about half her house. Now she knows where every thing comes from—who dyed the yarn dark green and who wove the rug and who built the loom, who made the willow chair, who planted the apricot trees. She made the turquoise mugs herself with clay she found in the hills beyond her house. When Contentment is sad, she takes a mud bath or goes to the mountains until her lungs are clear. When she walks through an unfamiliar neighborhood, she always makes friends with the local cats."
Author: J. Ruth Gendler
9. "I've only dyed my hair blond once, after 'Varsity Blues.'"
Author: James Van Der Beek
10. "There aren't many white people around here, just us kids. Seventeen, eighteen years old and flushed with freedom, we don't care about fitting or blending in. We all speak loudly without saying a word. we are a tribe with our dyed hair and rags and big boots and we believe ourselves impervious to everything. The local folks must think we're crazy or lazy or both."
Author: Jo Treggiari
11. "She was plump, with dyed red hair and a face so caked with cosmetics that the floor of the Amazon jungle probably saw more natural light..."
Author: John Connolly
12. "I've dyed my hair a million times and it looks terrible, always. It just looks fake. And it doesn't make me look that much younger."
Author: John Slattery
13. "I dyed my hair pink when I was fifteen."
Author: Karen Gillan
14. "I've never dyed my hair or even gotten highlights. All the products I need for my hair are at the drugstore!"
Author: Laura Osnes
15. "I always had influences musically with punk, and then growing up, I dyed my hair every color. I did the dip-dye blue, before anybody was dip-dyeing their hair. And streaks of pinks and purples and whatnot."
Author: Leigh Lezark
16. "The pattern glitters with cruelty. The blue beads are colored with fish blood, the reds with powdered heart. The beads collect in borders of mercy. The yellows are dyed with the ocher of silence. There is no telling which twin will fall asleep first, allowing the other's colors to dominate, for how long. The design grows, the overlay deepens. The beaders have no other order at the heart of their being. Do you know that the beads are sewn onto the fabric of the earth with endless strands of human muscle, human sinew, human hair? We are as crucial to this making as other animals. No more and no less important than the deer."
Author: Louise Erdrich
17. "When I was six, I entered a talent contest. I dyed my hair blond, had a chainsaw and pretended I was Eminem. The old folk weren't expecting that."
Author: Nico Mirallegro
18. "I was a punk rocker when I was a teenager. I wanted to look like Nancy Spungen. I had dyed blonde hair and lots of piercings."
Author: Noomi Rapace
19. "I dyed my hair blonde when I was 14. My mom was not happy. But I love being blonde."
Author: Rita Ora
20. "I really fought to make my character not a stereotype. I play a soap star with dyed blonde hair."
Author: Sadie Frost
Quotes About Dyed Hair Pictures