Famous Quotes About Ebay
Browse 35 famous quotes and sayings about Ebay.
Top Quotes About Ebay
1. ". . . it is called 'camel case' or 'intercapping' -- of writing small letters next to large in the same word, as in such popular significations as iPod, eBay, iTunes, etc. which few would argue is a distinct sign of illiteracy."
Author: Alexander Theroux
2. "Agua Dulce, Texas, when Mr. Patel came into Pecos Belle's Emporium & Eats and told her the whole damn town had been sold on eBay."
Author: Anna Jeffrey
3. "I'm not saying the whole world will work this way, but with Airbnb, people are sleeping in other people's homes and other people's beds. So there's a level of trust necessary to participate that's different from an eBay or Facebook."
Author: Brian Chesky
4. "Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.""Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay," Clary muttered."Selling them on what?"Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power."
Author: Cassandra Clare
5. "Belki bizim zamanimizin sorunu da budur Bay Dunworthy. Kuruculari Maisry, piskoposun elçisi ve Sir Bloet ne de olsa. Roche gibi kalip yardim etmeye çalisan bütün insanlar vebaya yakalanip öldüler."
Author: Connie Willis
6. "It's a story of little girls who are pressed into working in sweat shops in games, who spend all day doing repetitive grinding tasks like making shirts, which are then converted into gold and sold on eBay."
Author: Cory Doctorow
7. "You got the list?" Lewis asked."What the hell is the deal with the temperature?""Razel is not allowed to sweat," Maximo answered. "If she does,fanatics will appear from nowhere like mischievous sprites and bottleeach drop and then sell it on eBay for millions."
Author: Elizabeth Morgan
8. "Nowadays people talk about PayPal's founders as prescient geniuses who would inevitably change the world. It was, however, not so obvious that PayPal would taste its first major success by helping people sell Beanie Babies on eBay. But they had a vision, a hope, and the perseverance to try multiple iterations until they got it right."
Author: Eric Ries
9. "Secluded in her living room, the midday sun dimmed by long, burgundy drapes—the soft velvet cloth a steal on EBay—Circe watches the soapies on her plasma screen TV. Her elegant fingers deliver fine chocolates to her perfect lips. Her divine green eyes are dull, her expression glazed."
Author: Georgina Anne Taylor
10. "I spend far too much time on eBay buying lamps and upholstery remnants."
Author: Heidi Julavits
11. "History shows fans want consolidation; you see it across the web every place. The big players are people like Google, Amazon, eBay, Facebook."
Author: Irving Azoff
12. "If I hear any more loud voices, you will both be auctioned off on eBay. I could use the extra money."
Author: J.R. Rain
13. "Near mint my ass! Bluebird45 is getting some seriously bad feedback.""You bought this on eBay?" I flipped to a random page and started reading. "Man, you really can get anything on there."
Author: Jennifer Armintrout
14. "Vintage rock T-shirts are the best. I have about 50 or 60, most bought on eBay for a few pounds. You can always tell which ones are genuine because there'll be lots of pictures showing you the holes."
Author: Jessica Hart
15. "Although eBay is a fantastic tool for collectors who want to buy or sell, you really have to have knowledge of items before you embark."
Author: Judith Miller
16. "I love my kids, they are amazing children, but they drive me bananas sometimes. And sometimes, I want to sell them on eBay... but I'm not going to."
Author: Katie Aselton
17. "From what I was able to hear," Dane said, "Tara dumped off a surprise baby with your mother, who's planning to sell it on eBay.""Social Services," I said. "She hasn't thought of eBay yet."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
18. "A captivating moment was when I realized that people, including myself, were not saying, 'I just bought an item on eBay.' They were saying, 'I just won an item on eBay.' It was the thrill of the hunt. I bought a car on eBay."
Author: Mary Meeker
19. "Dattebayo! (Do you get what I am saying?!)"
Author: Masashi Kishimoto
20. "For me, the international expansion of eBay was the best idea. We are now in 35 countries, and have a huge global network. The second best one was the acquisition of PayPal - the wallet on eBay."
Author: Meg Whitman
21. "Because if you don't have a great workforce, a great higher education system, you're not going to have the next eBay, the next AmGen, the next, you know, Miasole, and not only California but America is going to fall behind a whole new competitive context which is obviously China, India, and other countries."
Author: Meg Whitman
22. "Guess what? The world changes. eBay has defined e-commerce."
Author: Meg Whitman
23. "You look at the tremendous success of Facebook. To my mind there is not a lot of commerce going on in these social networking sites. eBay is a community anchored in commerce. It is a commerce site that built a community around it. What has not been proven is if the reverse can happen and people will go to community sites to do commerce."
Author: Meg Whitman
24. "Once the smoke of the market crash clears off, you know, the Internet will pick back up and go. Take a look at what's happening to some of the big companies like eBay and Yahoo, the publicly traded stocks. You know, they're all coming back up off the mat now."
Author: Michael Nesmith
25. "Bulan Merahlalu ditenggak darah bulan merahlolongnya yang serigala hingga ujung benuasebayang lindap sebayang lindap melayar-layarbulan merah mengucur airmatadengusnya yang api memunahkan negeri-negerisebusur waktu sebusur waktu meluncur-luncurtatap bulan merah di waktu malam merapat di ubun-ubunhingga purnamanya penuh sempurna sebugil bulat sebugil bulan menggigil-gigilo, bulan merah di puncak sunyi geliat sepi amuknya!"
Author: Nanang Suryadi
26. "BLACKBERRY. Also know as "Crackberry" for it's addictive qualities. It is the modern girl's weapon. It allow her to bid on ebay while walking down the street, map out her shopping route for maximum productivity, and sneak out of work and still get her messages as she peruses the sales racks..."
Author: Nina García
27. "Better be," Eve said. She mock-bit at his finger. "I could totally date somebody else, you know.""And I could rent out your room.""And I could put your game console on eBay.""Hey," Shane protested. "Now you're just being mean."
Author: Rachel Caine
28. "Somebody was telling me about the French Army rifle that was being advertised on eBay the other day - the description was, 'Never shot. Dropped once."
Author: Roy Blunt
29. "I came to office promising major ethics reform to end the culture of self-dealing. And today, that ethics reform is a law. While I was at it, I got rid of a few things in the governor's office that I didn't believe our citizens should have to pay for. That luxury jet was over-the-top. I put it on eBay."
Author: Sarah Palin
30. "Please don't let it be another cop. I'm outta bail money. Wait a minute…I could sell you on eBay and make a killing. (Mark)Not in my current condition. You'd have to sell Caleb or Madaug. I'm sure there's someone willing to buy two perfectly good white boys. (Nick)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
31. "When I'm on a break from writing, I'll log on to Amazon and eBay. The doorbell is constantly being rung by deliverymen."
Author: Sophie Kinsella
32. "Nate jumped up and down, voice cracking as he talked. "It worked! It worked! My Taser worked! Ha! Oh yeah, oh yeah! I can't believe I got this thing on eBay!"
Author: Stefan Petrucha
33. "Randall kept his eyes glued to the computer screen as she approached. A stranger might have mistaken him for a dedicated Information Sciences professional getting an early start on some important research, but Ruth knew that he was actually scouring eBay for vintage Hasbro action figures…"
Author: Tom Perrotta
34. "In my view, it's irreverence, foolish confidence and naivety combined with persistence, open mindedness and a continual ability to learn that created Facebook, Google, Yahoo, eBay, Microsoft, Apple, Juniper, AOL, Sun Microsystems and others."
Author: Vinod Khosla
35. "Mac's heart thumped against her gold, initaled locked. In fact fact, her heart hadn't beated that quickly since she was thirty seconds away from being the top bidder for vintage YSL lace-up heels on eBay. This was a coup."
Author: Zoey Dean
Quotes About Ebay Pictures