Famous Quotes About Episode
Browse 304 famous quotes and sayings about Episode.
Top Quotes About Episode
1. "Then why have you been talking about her for the past half hour straight?" His friend glanced over at him, a cheeky grin on his face, and the rockstar glared exaggeratedly."I have not.""You definitely have. I missed an entire episode of Cupcake Wars because you've got a crush."
Author: Andrea D. Smith
2. "With all the movies I've done, I still get recognized from my episode of 'Law & Order' more than anything else. It never fails."
Author: Anthony Mackie
3. "Well, I just finished starring in a new episode of the new The Twilight Zone television series."
Author: Bill Mumy
4. "I don't watch scary movies. Sometimes, even having to read the script and do an episode of 'Grimm,' I get a little tense because I know someone's going to jump out of somewhere."
Author: Bitsie Tulloch
5. "If you watched 'Lost,' sometimes the episodes were crazy good, and sometimes you're like, 'That one was just sorta there.'"
Author: Bobby Moynihan
6. "Simply raising the theme of animals in the Third Reich means that our narrative is no longer only an account of what human beings have done to one another, but also about our relations with the natural world. If,viewed against the magnitude and terror of historical events, our personal lives appear almost trivial, the lives of animals may seem more so, and evento raise the subject can at first seem either insensitive or pedantic. At thesame time, this new dimension places the events in an even vaster perspective still, one in which even the greatest battles and horrendouscrimes can begin to fade into insignificance. This is the standpoint of evolutionary time, in which humankind itself may be no more than arelatively brief episode. Perhaps the focus on animals may help us to finda more harmonious balance between the personal, historic, and cosmiclevels, on which, simultaneously we conduct our lives."
Author: Boria Sax
7. "I agree, it is a pity I never saw the pfifltriggi at home. I know nearly enough about them to "fake" a visit to them as an episode in the story, but I don't think we ought to introduce any mere fiction. "True in substance" sounds all very well on earth, but I can't imagine myself explaining it to Oyarsa, and I have a shrewd suspicion (see my last letter) that I have not heard the end of him. Anyway, why should our "readers" (you seem to know the devil of a lot about them!) who are so determined to hear nothing about the language, be so anxious to know more of the pfiflltriggi."
Author: C.S. Lewis
8. "For the third season, we do a sit around on one episode where we were in character and then we commented on one episode just being ourselves, so - not really. I was comfortable, though. I wasn't nervous."
Author: Carlos Alazraqui
9. "In a very real way, television is the new mythos. It defines the world, reinterprets it. The seasons do not change because Persephone goes underground. They change because new episodes air, because sweeps week demands conflagrations and ritual deaths. The television series rises slowly, arcs, descends into hiatus, and rises again with the bright, burning autumn."
Author: Catherynne M. Valente
10. "Yes, every life is unique like every person is distinctively different than any other person. Try not to lose your identity by imitating someone else's characteristics or life style. Of course, you are supposed to answer the questions exclusively given to you. Do not mind answering the questions belonged to another person. Needless to say that every human life is a mysterious episode by itself."
Author: Chandrababu V. S.
11. "If you look at 'The X-Files' generally, we did 202 episodes. About 80% of them are not 'mythology' episodes, which tend to be the epic episodes. They deal with the big conspiracies, the search for Mulder's sister. They deal with what I would call the 'saga' of 'The X-Files.'"
Author: Chris Carter
12. "My favorite episode of Stargate? All of them! My favorite episode of Parker Lewis? All of them!"
Author: Corin Nemec
13. "One of the trickiest things about 'Game of Thrones' is just seeding those first couple of episodes with that basic information that people need to know, both about the world and the ground rules of the world, and the relationships between the characters, as far as who means what to whom and why."
Author: D. B. Weiss
14. "Doesn't anybody ever want to talk about anything else besides 'Star Trek?' There were 79 episodes of the series; there were 55 different writers. I was only one of them."
Author: David Gerrold
15. "How do people know they are sane? Can a person be gripped by lunacy, only to be released a short time later, never to relive the episode again?"
Author: Dee Remy
16. "You, and you alone, have reported this mysterious sense of doom. You, and you alone, are a chaos magnet the likes of which I have never seen. After our little shopping trip to Diagon Alley, and then the Sorting Hat, and then today's little episode, I can well foresee that I am fated to sit in the Headmaster's office and hear some hilarious tale about Professor Quirrell in which you and you alone play a starring role, after which there will be no choice but to fire him. I am already resigned to it, Mr. Potter. And if this sad event takes place any earlier than the Ides of May, I will string you up by the gates of Hogwarts with your own intestines and pour fire beetles into your nose. Now do you understand me completely?"
Author: Eliezer Yudkowsky
17. "There wasn't an episode of 'Will & Grace' that didn't begin with my voice saying, 'Will & Grace' is taped before a live studio audience."
Author: Eric McCormack
18. "He never understood, as I did, what she meant when she said that medication would only mask the pain, not make it go away, and what's the point of that. He never understood when she said that if she went to a doctor, the doctor would only invent a disease that would explain why he couldn't help her. And there was so much time between episodes. There was so much hope."
Author: Garth Stein
19. "Sometimes I look back and think, 'Good. I'd love to go in and bang out a good episode of 'Talk Soup' today.'"
Author: Greg Kinnear
20. "The future reshapes the memory of the past in the way it recalibrates significance: some episodes are advanced, others lose purchase."
Author: Gregory Maguire
21. "I fear this little episode does not speak very favourably for my business capacity in those early days, for I certainly ought to have made much more than I did by this really important invention."
Author: Henry Bessemer
22. "The halcyon days of childhood, a time when everything lay open before him, when the most minor episodes could be construed as events and every chance encounter … gave rise to fresh insights."
Author: Ivan Klíma
23. "There's an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that I've been thinking about a lot while writing this essay. In it, Buffy sacrifices her own life to save her sister, and right before she does, she tells her sister that the hardest thing to do in the world is to live - ironic words coming from someone about to kill herself for the greater good. As I'm writing this, I just keep thinking that Katniss never gets to sacrifice herself. She doesn't get the heroic death. She survives - and that leaves her doing the hardest thing in the world: living in it once so many of the ones she loves are gone."
Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
24. "When you're not the lead on a series, you work intermittently, even if you're in every episode."
Author: Jim Beaver
25. "JJ Abrams is definitely a guy that when he calls, you want to answer. He's incredibly focused. When he was shooting the pilot on 'Lost,' we'd do a take and he'd go back to his tent and be working on the first episodes of 'Lost' as well as the cliffhanger for the eighth season of 'Alias.' He's an incredible multitasker."
Author: Jorge Garcia
26. "I also have the last season of Beverly Hills 90210, only because I love to watch the final episode when Donna and David finally frickin' get married. Her dress was amazing. She looked like Cinderella going to the ball."
Author: Julie Prestsater
27. "I groaned,holding my stomach. "Easton Heights never covered this.Cue dramatic voice-over: 'On the next all-new episode: Halloween gone dangerously wrong. Carys consumes lethal amounts of sugar. Will she live to see Homecoming? And,more terrifying,Will anyone ask her now that she's gained three pounds?'"Arianna frowned as she pinned my wig into place. "No one made you eat an entire bag of Tootsie Rolls."
Author: Kiersten White
28. "Life is wonderful beautiful journey. Every episode of my life is like a dream, and I am at peace and happy with what life has given me."
Author: Laura Harring
29. "My husband and I oddly have worked together a couple of times. We did a 'Veronica Mars' episode together. We didn't work together, but we were both in 'Ghost World.' We had a theater company in L.A., for a bunch of years. So, we've worked together a fair amount, and it's always just great fun."
Author: Lauren Bowles
30. "I am very, very sorry to leave you hanging like that, but as I was writing the tale of the Baudelaire orphans, I happened to look at the clock and realized I was running late for a formal dinner party given by a friend of mine, Madame diLustro. Madame diLustro is a good friend, an excellent detective, and a fine cook, but she flies into a rage if you arrive even five minutes later than her invitation states, so you understand that I had to dash off. You must have thought, at the end of the previous chapter, that Sunny was dead and that this was the terrible thing that happened to the Baudelaires at Uncle Monty's house, but I promise you Sunny survives this particular episode. It is Uncle Monty, unfortunately, who will be dead, but not yet."
Author: Lemony Snicket
31. "I understand why creative people like dark, but American audiences don't like dark. They like story. They do not respond to nervous breakdowns and unhappy episodes that lead nowhere. They like their characters to be a part of the action. They like strength, not weakness, a chance to work out any dilemma."
Author: Leslie Moonves
32. "Another show I really enjoyed working on was 'Raising The Bar.' I did four or five episodes of that show."
Author: Max Greenfield
33. "David Boreanaz is actually a very good director and he directed one of our episodes. Excellent director, knew exactly what he wanted. We never had long days with David. He was great, he knew exactly what he wanted and he's a fantastic director."
Author: Michael Clarke Duncan
34. "In recurring episodes over the next couple of decades, the minority view gradually won. A profusion of factors differentiates each case from the others, including naked partisanship on both sides, but the trend has been clear."
Author: Michael Kinsley
35. "The second episode of any new show can be tough. You have about a week to top the well-crafted and polished pilot episode that was written over six months."
Author: Michael Patrick King
36. "Shadow had noticed that you only ever catch one episode of shows you don't watch, over and over, years apart: he thought it must be some kind of cosmic law."
Author: Neil Gaiman
37. "Bahagia,suka, kecewa,terluka,duka dan air mata..Entah yang mana yang menjadi awal dari sebuah kisah cintayang aku tahu hanya terluka dan air mata yang menjadi episode terakhir dari kisah cinta itu."
Author: Patah Hati
38. "It's real hard to come off as even slightly superior when you're living a Tom and Jerry episode."
Author: Paul Neilan
39. "I think the things I wanted answered have been answered by people in the know that we can't talk about, so I'm perfectly happy with how Chewie came to be where he is and what is going on in Episode III."
Author: Peter Mayhew
40. "Over the long hours of taping 5, 6 or 7 episodes a day, we develop a great sense of family."
Author: Randy West
41. "Insane asylum' - among the great narrative options, that'd be one step short of 'and then she woke up', right? Or is that what you're planning next episode as we push the tandem-story envelope?Cool nude-hairbrushing scene, by the way. I assume it's her butt that the pillow's caressing? She's a thoughtful one, isn't she? Shame about the hair knot. That could wreck a person's whole day.- Joel"
Author: Rebecca Sparrow
42. "So the first season about halfway through he just sort of put us together and then broke us up all within one episode. One of the ideas is to have us do that once a year - to have everything blow up in our faces and not work out."
Author: Sarah Chalke
43. "You know, I keep having this really weird feeling that you're going to take me someplace later and tie me up so that your friends can come laugh at me. (Channon)Does that happen to you often? (Sebastian)No, never, but this night has the makings for a Twilight Zone episode. (Channon)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
44. "So, what's the plan?" I asked as I sat down at the table not really big enough for two. Liam grabbed my bag and tossed it onto the table. "First we unpack, and then I expect to see you on your knees." After the exchange with Diaz my brain automatically went somewhere very, very bad. "W-w-what?" I could feel the blush stretching over every inch of my body. Seriously, I think my feet were even embarrassed and angry. "I'm not… I won't…" I knew the moment Liam realized what I was thinking because his face also shot up in flames. "No! Not… That." He looked as though he was having some sort of episode, like maybe an aneurysm. "You were supposed to get down on your knees and beg me for forgiveness because you were wrong about the pizza guy. I don't want… I mean, I wasn't asking you to--" I held up a hand. "Please don't say it. I think we've both been traumatized enough."
Author: Tammy Blackwell
45. "By episode eleven 30 Rock had really found its voice, and it was the voice of a crazy person."
Author: Tina Fey
46. "Ten episodes goes by really quickly, especially when you've got a really tough shooting schedule of seven-day episodes."
Author: Tricia Helfer
47. "The spirit, my love,is stronger than laughter,stronger than the hungry pantingof reckless lionsthat paw and shuffle underneath the canopy of bowed trees,stronger than the pace of a dying heart, that awaits to be pumped to life by episodes mothered by time,by hands of mankind,by slivers of hopehidden in the common mind."
Author: V.S. Atbay
48. "How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode."
Author: W. Somerset Maugham
49. "I can't see that Danish episode as an adventure, or a crisis survived, or a serious quest for anything definable. It was just another happening like today's luncheon, something I got into and got out of. And it reminds me too much of how little life changes: how, without dramatic events or high resolves, without tragedy, without even pathos, a reasonably endowed, reasonably well-intentioned man can walk through the world's great kitchen from end to end and arrive at the back door hungry."
Author: Wallace Stegner
50. "War is an episode, a crisis, a fever the purpose of which is to rid the body of fever. So the purpose of a war is to end the war."
Author: William Faulkner
Quotes About Episode Pictures