Famous Quotes About Excellent Customer Service
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Excellent Customer Service.
Top Quotes About Excellent Customer Service
1. "It is perhaps sad books that best console us when we are sad, and to lonely service stations that we should drive when there is no one for us to hold or love."
Author: Alain De Botton
2. "When I use my strength in the service of my vision it makes no difference whether or not I am afraid."
Author: Audre Lorde
3. "I value public service and I'm relatively good at organizing political causes."
Author: Bob Kerrey
4. "Why does she always seem to think you drive like we're holding up a bank?"Roswell grinned and rolled his eyes, "Because that's what teenagers do, right? They also carve swastikas into their arms, steal prescription drugs from old people, and freebase cocaine. I need to institute a policy where she stops watching 60 Minutes and pretty much all public service announcements."
Author: Brenna Yovanoff
5. "My sister Emily first declined. The details of her illness are deep-branded in my memory, but to dwell on them, either in thought or narrative, is not in my power. Never in all her life had she lingered over any task that lay before her, and she did not linger now. She sank rapidly. She made haste to leave us. Yet, while physically she perished, mentally, she grew stronger than we had yet known her. Day by day, when I saw with what a front she met suffering, I looked on her with anguish of wonder and love. I have seen nothing like it; but, indeed, I have never seen her parallel in anything. Stronger than a man, simpler than a child, her nature stood alone. The awful point was, that, while full of ruth for others, on herself she had no pity; the spirit inexorable to the flesh; from the trembling hand, the unnerved limbs, the faded eyes, the same service exacted as they had rendered in health. To stand by and witness this, and not dare to remonstrate, was pain no words can render."
Author: Charlotte Brontë
6. "On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free."
Author: Dan Lipinski
7. "Some of my high school teachers did remind me that I had an excellent imagination when it came to making up excuses."
Author: David E. Kelley
8. "No one will write books once they reach heaven, but there is an excellent library, containing all the books written up to date, including all the lost books and the ones that the authors burned when they came back from the last publisher."
Author: Evelyn Waugh
9. "I want the BBC to be a mass market public service broadcaster still funded by the licence fee... and the licence fee is more durable than many people in the commercial sector believe."
Author: Gavyn Davies
10. "Be of service. Whether you make yourself available to a friend or co-worker, or you make time every month to do volunteer work, there is nothing that harvests more of a feeling of empowerment than being of service to someone in need."
Author: Gillian Anderson
11. "Volunteering to help others is the right thing to do, and it also boosts personal happiness; a review of research by the Corporation for National and Community Service shows that those who aid the causes they value tend to be happier and in better health. They show fewer signs of physical and mental aging. And it's not just that helpful people also tend to be healthier and happier; helping others causes happiness. "Be selfless, if only for selfish reasons," as one of my happiness paradoxes holds. About one-quarter of Americans volunteer, and of those, a third volunteer for more than a hundred hours each year."
Author: Gretchen Rubin
12. "Books can only reveal us to ourselves, and as often as they do us this service we lay them aside."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
13. "Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood... will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic."
Author: Indira Gandhi
14. "It's called Sunday school, but we are required to attend twice weekly: on Sunday before regular service and again on Wednesday evenings. There are two separate classes: one for children under ten, held in the classroom down the hall, to teach them basic prayers and the tenets of the Brotherhood's beliefs, and one for girls aged eleven to seventeen, to teach us about how wicked we are."
Author: Jessica Spotswood
15. "In the new American ghetto, the nightmare engine is bubble economics, a kind of high-tech casino scam that kills neighborhoods just like dope does, only the product is credit, not crack or heroin. It concentrates the money of the population in just a few hands with brutal efficiency, just like narco-business, and just as in narco-business the product itself, debt, steadily demoralizes the customer to the point where he's unable to prevent himself from being continually dominated."
Author: Matt Taibbi
16. "The need of "Go anywhere" Vehicle; 4WD finds its place.The need of "Reach anywhere" Vision; the 4 WC's find its place.The 4 WC's that should win to reach your business vision and win yourself are - Company - Customer - Community - Colleague."
Author: Nabil Basma
17. "Introverts think carefully before they speak. We can be excellent public speakers because we prepare carefully."
Author: Sophia Dembling
18. "I'm too frightened of confrontation, so I will always tip - even if the service has been really shoddy."
Author: Sophie Ellis Bextor
19. "I applied my reason at every moment. Reason is excellent for getting food, clothing and shelter. Reason is the very best tool kit. Nothing beats reason for keeping tigers away. But be excessively reasonable and you risk throwing out the universe with the bathwater."
Author: Yann Martel
Quotes About Excellent Customer Service Pictures