Famous Quotes About Exes Getting Back Together
Browse 12 famous quotes and sayings about Exes Getting Back Together.
Top Quotes About Exes Getting Back Together
1. "I understand it, but I don't like it. I wish we could all be together like before: best friends, not heartbroken strangers."
Author: Amy Plum
2. "One sometimes clings tightly to pain, to bitter home-sickness and bitter regret, but one forgets one's guilt; in vain, you might think back to the beginning (who led me this far?). If only you were allowed to accuse once more, turn to others once more, love once more! You plunge into the wide, ocean-like hallucination, you have faith and pray, and forget your dark fear when you gaze into the face of your beloved. But how should one fight it?"
Author: Annemarie Schwarzenbach
3. "Estradiol—Estradiol is the strongest estrogen; it helps you think clearly. It is produced in the ovaries and has many protective effects, including maintaining bone density, improving growth hormone production and cardiovascular function, keeping your blood from getting "sticky," supporting cognitive function and mood, assisting in growth hormone release, and improving your lipids profile. Too much estradiol can be associated with estrogen-related cancers, but deficiencies can lead to osteoporosis, heart disease, dementia, and other diseases of aging. Estradiol keeps you looking and feeling young and vibrant. It also provides antiaging protection for the skin. And it even helps prevent weight gain. Researchers at Yale University have found that estradiol suppresses appetite using the same pathways in the brain as leptin, which is one of the hormones that regulate appetite."
Author: Daniel G. Amen
4. "What was that?" Belgarath asked, coming back around the corner."Brill," Silk replied blandly, pulling his Murgo robe back on."Again?" Belgarath demanded with exasperation. "What was he doing this time?""Trying to fly, last time I saw him." Silk smirked.The old man looked puzzled."He wasn't doing it very well," Silk added.Belgarath shrugged. "Maybe it'll come to him in time.""He doesn't really have all that much time." Silk glanced out over the edge."From far below - terribly far below - there came a faint, muffled crash; then, after several seconds, another. "Does bouncing count?" Silk asked.Belgarath made a wry face. "Not really.""Then I'd say he didn't learn in time." Silk said blithely."
Author: David Eddings
5. "It breaks even. We lose ten, twenty grand every year. But then the people who are working say, Look, I'll kick this back in, I don't need to take this profit share. It's very cooperative."
Author: John Zorn
6. "He was so close, his body electric, his expression savage.I moistened my lips. His gaze fixed on them. I think I stopped breathing.He jerked so sharply away that his long dark coat sliced the air, and turned his back to me."Was that an invitation, Ms. Lane?""If it was?" I asked, astonishing myself. What did I think I was doing?"I don't do hypotheticals. Little girl"
Author: Karen Marie Moning
7. "I hope you never look back but you never forget, all the ones who loved you and the place you left."
Author: Rascal Flatts
8. "It's never the enemy without who brings you down. It's always the enemy within." – Nick"Guard your back, Nick. It's the one you don't see coming. The one you trust whose betrayal is most lethal. They know your weakness and they know how to hit the lowest. It's when your back is turned and your guard is down that they move in for the kill." – Kyrian"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
9. "The cuff was moving because the skin it rested on was moving, sliding the way a heavy object on a rug will slide if someone pulls the rug. The ragged, circular cut she had inscribed about her wrist widened, pulling wet strands of tendon across the gap and creating a red bracelet. The skin on the back of her hand began to wrinkle and bunch ahead of the cuff, and now what she thought of was how the coverlet had looked when she had pushed it down to the bottom of the bed with her pedaling feet."
Author: Stephen King
10. "And in the end, of course, a true war story is never about war. It's about sunlight. It's about the special way that dawn spreads out on a river when you know you must cross the river and march into the mountains and do things you are afraid to do. It's about love and memory. It's about sorrow. It's about sisters who never write back and people who never listen."
Author: Tim O'Brien
11. "You might be right," I say quietly."Are you conceding?" his says, his mouth falling open with mock surprise. "Seems like that serum did you some good after all..."I shove him as hard as I can. "Take that back. Take it back now.""Okay, okay!" He puts up his hands. "It's just... I'm not very nice either, you know. That's why I like you so-""Out!" I shout, pointing st the door."Laughing to himself, Tobias kisses my cheek and leaves the room."
Author: Veronica Roth Insurgent
12. "Our present time is indeed a criticizing and critical time, hovering between the wish, and the inability to believe. Our complaints are like arrows shot up into the air at no target: and with no purpose they only fall back upon our own heads and destroy ourselves."
Author: William Temple
Quotes About Exes Getting Back Together Pictures